It's sad knowing there are many people who stopped after ending A and never got to appreciate A2, the best girl of Nier

It's sad knowing there are many people who stopped after ending A and never got to appreciate A2, the best girl of Nier.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/548Rl
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gravity Ball DLC when?

Who in the shit stopped after ending A?

> You're still thinking about how much you want to kiss A2, aren't you?

Kaine will always be the best Nier girl

Its sad knowing that people are willing to put up with mediocre combat, edgy writing, and a minigame that you play more than the actual game just to look at anime butts and suck yoko taros dick because he makes you go back to the title screen between chapters.

The imaginary boogieman that anyone who doesnt like the game is labeled as.

A2 is essentially Kaine though. Emil even called her that during ending Y battle .

Only 23% of people on Steam have even reached Ending B. Most people are fucking casuals who only bought the game to jerk off to 2B.

Hey the writing was good, minigames were...tolerable, not really gonna debate that one but do agree the combat was mediocre.

But all of those reasons are not good enough to talk shit to people that did bought it.

A2 sounds like my ex

>EOP

>A2
>best girl

That's where you're wrong kiddo

That isn't Devola and Popola.

the average completion rate for games is about 30%

> A2 will never bully you with her cute husky voice.
why even reupload bros

The Commander is so fucking hot. I want one for myself.

I completely lost all interest in playing Automata after ending A.

Which is a shame because this is one of the most important games to have come out in recent years and I'm only robbing myself of half the experience.

A reviewer. He said he knows there are 5 major endings. But since he already reached one, he said that was enough to know what the story is.

In his review, he was bitching about the plot missing some things that were supposed to be addressed in the other routes, he was also smug about something like "they didn't even explain where the aliens are", which means he forgot that the aliens were already dead in route A.

When he was addressed by other reviewers, he just said, "So? It's my style of review. I don't need to know anything further." Also he at the beginning was already mad that he was going to play the game because it removed him from his playtime for BotW.

He gave the game a 50/100. Said it was an incomplete product.

The commander is not an S type unit! Please be more civil!

More like robbing yourself of 2/3 or 3/4 of the experience. Route B is 5 times more interesting than Route A just because of context, not to mention the points where it diverges. And Route C/D where the story continues is when the characters really start to shine.
2B may have seemed like a bland protagonist while you're playing as her, but once you know, everything changes.

>play a third of the game, see none of the most important plot points/twists or parts where the characters become fully fleshed out
>"UNFINISHED GAME, UTTER TRASH"

These people are fucking morons

This nigga is a man of good taste.

Which reviewer? I'm curious to read his "review".

just got ending c. really wish A2 had more playtime.

archive.is/548Rl

>A2 is Kaine without the curse of her dick

Honestly makes me feel bettter desu

Ending D: Pod says all YoRHa black boxes are offline
But the Scanner in the Forest Castle is still alive.

>not CLEAN

Agreed. As great as Route C/D are storywise you can tell it kinda got rushed since they reused bosses and it was too short. Ideally A2 would get fleshed out more too. She was easily the most fun to play as and I loved her interactions with 042, shame she didn't get more time in the spotlight.

Also whatever happened to the androids who set up Project YoRHa in the first place? Presumably the Commander was reporting to someone, given the contents of some of the end-game YoRHa archives.

It's not that hard.
He died sometime between when you meet him and when you die.
That's it.

Agreed. A2 is the most interesting character for me. A shame her part is so (relatively) short.

I literally just finished route C. What now?

Go back to the last fight through chapter select and pick 9S this time.

Pick 9S and make sure you hack A2 4 times successfully.

Too bad A2 was underdeveloped. you meet her once during the first half, and then she fucks off completely until after completion of "NG+" and then when you finally get to play as her, she's forced to share the spotlight with Nines. You don't even get to see what she was doing between killing the baby and when she meets up with 2B again.

CLEAN IS FIVE LETTERS, STUPID ASS

Maybe he got trolled super hard by Drakengard 3, and as such decided to give Automata a half assed review for "revenge" or "sticking it to Taro" Thats the only logical explanation I could give, cause even if you didn't like the game, I'd see it as a "6" in a review sense at the very least.

>I never quite realized... how beautiful this world is
Cherami Leigh is great voice actress.

>Kaine
>girl

Hot android on android action. Don't click if you're 9S

On that note, was it ever explained why she killed the baby? Besides "kill all machines"? You'd think the castle in its entirety would be a path of corpses if she was just in it to kill everyone, not just the baby.

DELEEEEEEEET

Why does the dirty smudges on perfect skin pf A2 turn me on so much

Best girl:
Commander

Honorable mentions:
A2, Devola

Middle road:
Popola, Operation 210

Thicc but otherwise genericc:
2B

Because you like it dirty

Nah he doesn't play Taro games. He's the one who also gave ME:A a 8.5. Basically he hated Nier:A because he had to stop playing BotW to review it. Didn't really want to do it so he half-assed everything.

What's funny is that an IGN and Polygon Employee (both women) were going in on him on Twitter on his review. That's the most surprising part really. Women love the game.

Anyway, it's also surprsing that suddenly a month after the game has released, some other reviewers of major game sites are finally recognizing what Nier:A is all about and you can see in their editorials their praise for it.

I'm hoping for at least a nomination on it in the upcoming game awards.

She sounded so sad when she said that.

Unless it was mentioned in the Archives, I didn't notice any other reason besides for muh revenge.

>half-asses a review on a game because he wanted to play something else

Then why bother reviewing it in the first place? The fuck is wrong with people these days

She probably wants a comfy hideout in the castle and easy access to the black smiths but all these machines keep attacking her yelling about their kangz.

Seriously though, A2 is never on good term with the machines consider they killed her friends and N2 network taunted her after that.

It's called "a job". For reasons beyond your control you're not allowed to do things to the standard you would prefer if you were doing it as a hobby or for fun.

Or he's just a shit person who doesn't care to do anything well.

Doesn't matter, the end result is poorly constructed opinion.

FUCKING CHAD RUINED METACRITIC

I like how only in the video game industry it's perfectly acceptable to half-ass your job. I got all the main endings within 26 hours, and this was with doing at least 70% of all the sidequests, as well as getting 4 joke endings. That's not even full time.

>no one has drawn A2 in a ponytail yet

Such heresy, blasphemy, completely unacceptable.

Machines are machines and they all need to be destroyed.

2b is better anyway

>Emil says that regardless which character you are.

Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you have TWO large swords?

2B is not even top3 girl.

Everywhere some job is being half-assed.

So long as there aren't any corpses produced from your fuck-up you can just keep on trucking most of the time; hell, even if you fucked up you just might get a promotion for saving money because of all the corners you cut.

I have to be told that there's a risk to getting my steak and eggs not fully cooked. That's not to protect me but to excuse the business from getting sued. There's a fuckup because our society won't condemn a place for poor food preparation, there's a fuckup because we don't pay cooks enough money to merit a good job, there's a fuckup because the food inspectors can't enforce shit, and there's a fuckup because if the restaurant does get shut down there's enough loopholes that it can fire up again under a different owner's name.

I would dare argue video games are one of the last places where there's a measurable portion of the audience that has the stones and standards to withhold our money from motherfuckers who don't deliver. And that portion is quickly shrinking as people realize, "holy shit you can make tonnes of money off dogshit addicting video games". Film, literature, music - none of those industries produce the best possible product you can imagine and video games are heading the same way.

I was so pissed when they finally let me play as her and then they had to cut off her hair.

fite me

>It's called "a job".
That's what people were saying to him on Twitter. When he was being told that, he blocked everyone that mentions it.

The only ones he couldn't block were other reviewers in the industry ragging on him as well. His reply to them was "It's my style of reviewing, I have been doing this for 20 years."

I think they give you a wig to restore her hair after you beat the game.

Yes. But by then the damage is already done.

It's sad knowing there are people who played Automata without playing the first NieR game or just watched a Let's Play like a giant faggot. That's the real tragedy.

Kaine > A2 > 2Shit

you know you fucked up when Polygon of all sites rag on you for a shitty review.

>Even Polygon throws shit at him
Fuck and they can't even play Doom

I legit want to punch face of this clown.

>A2's personalty was used as a template for the E series androids personalities after her post-Pearl Harbor operation evaluation
>A2 inherits 2B's memories after the failed Bunker operation
>A2 cuts her hair after inheriting 2B's memories
>9S tries to kill A2
What did Taro mean by this?

What is FAR missing out on now? I've been playing Mass Effect Andromeda first before getting around to Nier. Disappointing game in general, but it's letting me wait for FAR to get updated. Is there anything else big to wait for in that mod?

>Later releases will introduce aspect ratio correction, options to disable bloom and AO and a fix for HDR tonemapping (color correction) when the bloom resolution tweak is enabled.

Was more so wondering if there's a changelog somewhere, it doesn't seem to be on the main Steam page for it.
steamcommunity.com/app/524220/discussions/0/135512104777399045
I guess I'll keep looking though, thanks for the response.

I want Commander to use her riding crop on me and call me a disgusting pig!!!!

And found it now, won't need to ask anymore. Guess I'll just wait for this mod to be complete before playing at this point.
github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases

>we never got to see commanders model in colour

>archive.is/548Rl
>Financial post
who the fuck gets video game reviews from a fucking financial site

Metacritic does.

>Emil Bossfight.
>"IT HURTS. IT REALLY REALLY HURTS!"
>A2 just says "Shut up, Kid."

>Horizon
lol
And I'm getting tired of people praising BotW like its the second coming. Its a fun game but come on.

>~30% of people didn't finish prologue

really makes you think

it's a good shitter filter

learn fast or die crying

tubby

YES

you can put it on easy, and the prologue will literally beat itself

maybe getting hit by everything on normal made some people so angry they just dropped the game

>mother/daughter incest
No thank you

more like older/younger sibling incest 2bh

So who is actually making the androids? What was the point of destroying yorha? This game made no sense.

Why do they bleed, though?
Like in some scenes androids bleed and in some they don't.
Maybe their extremities only bleed?

I'm guessing its only when they get stabbed in the chest. There's only a few cut scenes showing them damaged.In allt he scenes with 9s getting his limbs fucked up he never had blood, but as soon as he got stabbed it became a raspberry.

After ending E i can certainly say that i like 2B way more. A2 was just walking around killing machines before stumbling upon Pascal's village. 2B went through the worst personal hell of entire main cast of Automata with the exception of Emil and maybe 9S but his suffering were highly concentrated, he was living in ignorant bliss for 3 years.

2B's secret hate towards the "god" who forces her to keep distance from and backstab the guy she loves, her thoughts about meaninglessness of the war, the mere fact she considers that what she and 9S did to machines may be a sin tells me that in terms of actual character development she moved way further than what A2 achieved even at the very end of a game.

>most important games to have come out in recent years

?