The Switch is better in terms of software

>Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade 2
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>MK8
>ARMS
Let's not forget the shit ton of Japanese AAA support it's gonna get since it's such a hit over there. Fucking Square Enix is even moving most of their attention towards it.

In terms of raw power, the Scorpio just took a large shit and piss all over the PS4.. so it doesn't even have that. What's the point of a PlayStation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lRlGlMMn830?t=6m22s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exclsuives. Which have always been the point of a console in the first place.

I don't own a PS4, but I can see why people would still want one.

>Not exclusive
>Actually looks pretty good
>First game was meh
>Got me here again, Xenoblade 2 looks excellent
>Not exclusive (also on N3DS)
>Not exclusive
>Couldn't care less.
Playstation's appeal is the exclusives. So far, we've got Persona 5, NiOh, Horizon, Yakuza 0, and more. And that's just for 2017.

If I want to watch a movie I'll rent a movie though and not pay $60.

Winning the early game. Sony's place as the generation leader for 3 years has solidified their relevance for the next few years. PS4 simply has a userbase that the others don't at this point and it's gotten too big to ignore. It's great that Nintendo and Microsoft are working to fix their mistakes but it's likely years too late now.

XD dank meme user!

Fuck off with console war bullshit. There are good exclusives for it. Maybe its not your cup of tea but its definitely somebody's.

if i wanted to buy a doorstopper i'd buy one and not pay $300

I'm not interested in Nintendo games so I'll stick with Sony and PC. Xbox doesn't really offer any exclusives that aren't on PC either lol

>The Switch is better in terms of software
Only one of those games is out and it's not exclusive to the Switch. I beat it already and don't feel any reason to go back to it.

>What's the point of a PlayStation
Selling to idiots.

>Not exclusive
But it's portable and runs at a stable 30fps. Which makes the Wii U version worthless.

>First game was !eh
I wasn't asking for your opinion. I was speaking from an objective standpoint. Whether you like it or not, it doesn't change the fact that it's BERY popular in Japan. Splatoon 2 is a system seller.

>Not exclusive (also on N3DS)
And what will the 3DS version offer that the Switch already doesn't and better?

>Not exclusive
But it's portable and has better frame rate than on Wii U.

>Couldn't care less.
It doesn't matter what YOU care about.

>Playstation's appeal is the exclusives. So far, we've got Persona 5, NiOh, Horizon, Yakuza 0, and more. And that's just for 2017.
Most of those are Japanese games and I think it's safe to say that the Switch will be Japan's bae due to it's portability and how it fits their lifestyle much more than a home console like the PS4. Japanese developers will probably move their attention towards the Switch just like Square Enix if the momentum keeps up. The Switch is doing very well right now.

Well done. You are a normal, well adjusted human.
Now watch as the others sperg out for being in the wrong

>the switch is better in terms of software
>inb4 nier automata
>inb4 nioh
>inb4 uncharted 1-4
>inb4 dragon quest builders
>inb4 infamous SS and FL
>inb4 forbidden siren and jak
>inb4 ratchet and clank
>inb4 last of us
>inb4 yakuza kiwami, 0, 6 and ishin
>inb4 danganronpa
>inb4 kingdom hearts
>inb4 persona 5
>inb4 crash
>inb4 nonary games
>inb4 the good digimon games
>inb4 until dawn
>inb4 bloodborne
>inb4 last guardian
>inb4 majority of this is actually available right now and not a year from now

>Exclsuives. Which have always been the point of a console in the first place.
>
>I don't own a PS4, but I can see why people would still want one.
I hope you realize how stupid you are and stop being so stupid quickly.

Exclusives are not even remotely popular on consoles like PS4 and the majority of multiplat multiplayer games are getting in top-20 sales all the fucking time.

In fact people who praise some shit like Bloodborne are just delusional because it's nowhere near as important as, lets say, Rocket League.

What Nier Automata has to do with your list?

It barely runs on PS4 pro and the ultimate experience is on PC as always.

>The PS4 is not doing well because I said so!

>Fucking Square Enix is even moving most of their attention towards it.
Are you... serious? With this shit user? I mean... Really? Like just lmao dude. Is FF7R or FFXV coming to Switch? No? Then they are not moving to the switch primarily. Switch doesn't have anywhere near the graphical capability to run the games Square likes to make, that push the boundaries of the hardware. I doubt Switch could even run fucking FFXIII.

>barely runs on ps4 pro
>inb4 it runs a stable 1080p 60fps consistently throughout the game with the only dips being in more hectic moments
>inb4 you ignored the rest of my list

I've heard it a few times that JP Devs are moving a lot of focus to it, but I haven't seen any sources so... Source?

>AAA japanese support

You spelled clothed-hentai back-rub simulators wrong

>Raw power
>Scorpio
>Gears and Halo

Cool

It runs with "solid" 40 fps on PS4 pro.

Can you be even more retarded? If exclusive don't matter why doesn't pc dominant on any of those sales? If specs doesn't matter, maybe there is one thing that can set nearly same spec consoles apart.
Hmmm... I wonder what that might be.

Same thing when the Wii U released.

>Wow such an amazing system we're gonna invest a lot of time and cool games to it!

But that didn't happen with the Wii U and it won't happen with the Switch.

Yet you can't play it on any Nintendo console.

No.

BotW runs like shit in handheld mode my dude

Splattoon was fun for a few days, but like a lot of modern day shooters it lacks content. I don't really understand why there's a sequel unless they improve a lot of its issues (no content that is)

Much like Hyrule Warriors on 3DS FE Warriors will likely be the same game but with worse graphics

It's Mario Kart dude. It's fun and all, but it's not a systemseller, don't act like it is

But it matters what you think? user, I like Nintendo, I just like Sony more.

Do you have any facts to back that up?

This is one the shittiest b8 threads in awhile.

>Switch has exclusives and no 3rd party support
>Xbone has 3rd party support but no exclusives
>PS4 has both

It's that simple. For people who browse a video game imageboard it really puzzles me how a lot of you haven't figured that out yet

>Only one of these games came on launch
>drought into drought into drought
>Till haven't seen any AAA support that half done or shit
How many years is it going to be till the console isn't just Wii U:Electric boogaloo?

Own all 3

>Xbone has 3rd party support but no exclusives

What 3rd party support?

It gets multiplatforms, but that's it

Botw isn't exclusive but it's the definitive way.
>inb4 still not exclusive
If that's the case, why list Persona 5 when it's on PS3?

It's the most "balanced" of the three consoles
Jack of all trades
Master of none

indeed, it's too transparent.

Tomb Raider, Dead Rising and Titanfall

They get the most timed exclusives

You listed 3 exclusives deals done years ago that those publishers probably regret.

Xbone has nothing for 2017 and on from 3rd parties.

>Months ago, Sonyfags made threads about how good PS4 can be and proceed to mentions upcoming titles
>Nintendofags goes full shitposting

>Nintendofags make a thread about how good Switch is
>Suddenly upcoming titles count, not exclusives games and overpriced ports are totally okay now

I'm starting to think this "It's okay when" meme is actually true
I'm a Nintendo fan but this fanbase is one of the worst in vidya

All of which are available on other systems.

Try again.

rofl

youtu.be/lRlGlMMn830?t=6m22s

>I'm a Nintendo fan but this fanbase is one of the worst in vidya
I-It's not okay when Nintendo does it!

>no man's sky on list
heh

>Someone actually made this

This is in its own tier of retarded and pathetic, Nintendo fans truly are the most pathetic bunch.

>What's the point of a PlayStation?

To play good games.

And yet on he of those games got better reviews than Zelda

I like how your image omits whwn Nintendo fanboys blasted Horizon with 0s it goes both ways user.

You know what's worse? Retards that believe it's fanboys that is doing the shitposting and not random shitposters playing both sides. End yourself retard.

>Fucking Square Enix is even moving most of their attention towards it.
Still won't get FFXV, no way the switch can even run it and Squeenix has refused to release a mainline final fantasy game on a Nintendo console since FFVI (excluding GBA remakes that were already on Nintendo platforms to begin with).

Thats pretty significant whether you think its a good game or not I would bet you a lot of people want it on the switch and it will never happen.

>watch video
>'this area seemed to be the slowest area in the game and even many of the larger battles seemed to run fine'
Nice try cuck, you showed me a clip that gives you points for an early area in the game where you're just running to point b
Autism like this deserves some kind of award

>Someone decides to expose Sony fans for being the scumbags they are
>F-fucking Nintendo fans are pathetic and retarded
It's okay when Sony does it!

But why does the image omit when Nintendo fanboys did the same to Horizon?

none of*

fuck autocorrect

I don't get it, what's this image is trying to explain? every Zelda game even trash games like Phatom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks get good scores just because name?

BotW is good but is not even the best Zelda game Link Awakening is

Learn English, first of all.
Secondly, Zelda is one game, and one great game doesn't compare to multiple great games. Also, Zelda is a title with a lot of nostalgia attached to it, and most of the reviewers seem like the type of guys who'd give OoT a 10/10 despite the games that came after it being far superior.

But Zelda's not exclusive to the switch. It's on PC and Wii U as well

You'd know how it runs if you actually played it on PS4 pro but I assume you are a poor 3rd worlder who'd never play it anyway so enjoy youtube.

Somebody recommend me some good jrpgs on the psp go pls

And why is it specifically Sony fans exactly?

Its Metacritic, ANYONE can drop a shitty user reviw on it, this happens ALL the fucking time with big exclusives, sometimes games that aren't even exclusives, fuck go look at all the 0's for Bloodborne, who did that?

I don't care about your childish console wars but your image is one of the worst things I've seen this in shit hole.

I knew it ran moderately well already, I just wanted you to back up your claims, and then I debunked them using your own evidence.
Now you're just acting like a little bitch about it.

Your butthurt will be legendary, even in Sup Forums

>Doesn't refute any of my claims

Pathetic nintendo toddler.

Go back to your baby toys faggot, only adults can post here.

>Learn English, first of all.
I'm fluent in two languages, one of those just so happen to be English. There's these weird things called autocorrect and typos.

>Majora's Mask is better than OoT!
Oh, so you're one of those faggots? Off yourself.

>PC
Nice meme

>Wii U
Shit frame rate.

I'm not a popcorn boy.
I don't like movies.

sweet memes my nintenigger friend

Not him, but people only buy consoles because they are too lazy and stupid to use a PC. Then they choose a console that is popular. Exclusivity doesn't have anything to do with it.

You can already play Mortal Kombat 8 on a Sony console.

>there's these weird things call autocorrect and typos
Well, if you can tell me to off myself for preferring one game over the other, I can say the same about you using a phone to browse Sup Forums.

>majora's mask is better than oot
Never said that, I just said the games that came after were better than it. Including Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors and BotW. Also, Majora's Mask is better than OoT as well.
Good job on not refuting any of my other claims.

>PS4 has subpar single player experiences that cater to casual hipsters
>all the multiplayer games are multiplat which PC and Xbox garners the larger audience
>PS owners since PS3 only play 20 or so hours per singleplayer game before never touching them again
they don't have the hardware to make large scale RPG singleplayers with good technology while also being beautiful, instead focus on static graphics with minimal game technology and they don't cater to the multiplayer community but that doesn't mean they should just quit the business. as long as Sony is making any profit off idiots there is 0 reason for PS to stop existing.

>It's great that Nintendo and Microsoft are working to fix their mistakes but it's likely years too late now.
Did you forget PS3 being the worst performer for quite a few years last gen?

Sony has Revved
Nintendo has Cody
Microsoft has Men in Suits
It's never okay.

*Sony has Ruggarell
Got the two mixed up

Nintendo led that entire gen in terms of sales and Microsoft and Sony quite literally swapped positions halfway through to ultimately even out in the long run. When Sony got their shit together, Microsoft also happened to go full retard.

>OP is butthurt about the ps4 beeing the best console this generation

The switch is cool and im really looking forward to owning one, but really, if you expect anything other than the same franchises as in other Nintendo consoles you're a fucking idiot.

The scorpio will fail miserably, it's too strong for developers to make games that will run both in scorpio and the xbone, also just fucking buy a decent pc because the xbox is pointless, it's last exclusives are dead franchises like Halo and GoW.

The ps4 is the way to go and you don't even need the pro version, a lot of really fun exclusive content, non-exclusive games run really well, the best online store, appart from steam obviously, also it's straight up awesome either if you are a hardcore gamer or just a casual that just wanna pick up and play some games.

Not to shit on any console, everything is awesome to play in, even the pointless crap that the xbone is. The important thing is that you have fun playing your fucking games.

So stop bitching you obnoxious bunch of faggots and go play your fucking games, yall are fucking retards for losing your shit over a piece of plastic.

Those games are as exclusive as it needs to be. You need a nintendo console to play it.
Not just
>have any gaming platform
PS4 has no exclusives that are worth a shit
>inb4 muh naughtdog
HAHAHA hows your interactive movies going. Perhaps you are playing Horizon with your low tech sniper rifle disguised as a bow.
Cant wait for your muh graphics>gameplay argument

Hate to be that guy, but Persona 4 golden to start.

PSP Go, not Vita he said.

And fuck JRPGs, go grab Pursuit Force and Syphon Filter Dark Mirror and have some good fun.

I have a pro and Nier didn't drop a single time for me in 60 hours.

Sorry, my fuck up, i thought that p4g came put on the psp.
Overall the psp go is not really good, the 3000 is way better.
But still, you have some really good ports from other persona games, ff games and fucking crisis core that, in my humble opinion is the best ffvii game out there for now...

This. People actually believe that a slightly better console and a new toy are gonna help ms and nintendo to compete with sony again or even crush them, when it's about so much more. It's not like all of a sudden a big part of the userbase is gonna be like, well i guess fuck sony now.

Well, fuck sony, but in the good way, all i want to do is give sony a bouquet of red roses, take it to dinner, then we go watch a movie, go home and fuck the living shit out of each other, then we fall in love, have little psvita children, grow old together and live happy ever after.

I just bought a ps4 pro with HZD after finishing BotW.
Sony consoles are god tier to get mid to late cycle.

seeing Sup Forumss delusion is always entertaining.

PS3 only ever flopped in US.

It led in Europe its entire lifecycle. Xbone's best (basically only) region is US and its losing.

Quality bait sir.

>BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Pathetic

>So what's their endgame?

Continuing to sell the most consoles I imagine

Objectively false.

>Xenoblade
>only on Nintendo

I'm going to buy another PS4 now.

Are you trying to sell the Switch to the masses by mentioning ARMS? Look if you like Punch Out, that's cool, but you don't sell your console with that kind of shit.

>Objectively false.

But it isn't

I was thinking about getting PS4 for Spider-man and Project Diva, plus I could use my Vita for remote playing, but I don't know, my PC needs a upgrade.

Definitely not getting Switch this year, maybe into 2018.