Is anybody else autistic enough to buy themes for their consoles or is it just me

Is anybody else autistic enough to buy themes for their consoles or is it just me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDpTN80PB2w
youtube.com/watch?v=0v2HIbvMEz4
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1ptuhDMu8
youtube.com/watch?v=BRCcm5qG3as
youtube.com/watch?v=4AQqTEX8ZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=OCROcMOn4cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like themes. They get old. But you can't really get bored of color themes. Color themes are more neutral.

I've considered it. Not as much now that screenshots can be set as backgrounds though. Free 20th anniversary theme is still my favorite.

>tfw theme bundle costs more than buying the game+theme separately

Anyway themes are not worth paying for. There's so many free ones and you get bored of them after a while.

I would cop one if they would let me know if they support native 4K and its not gonna be 1080p upscaled.

They already let you use your own images as themes now. Hopefully they'll let people start using their own images for icons next update.

Never boight one but i have a few of the free ones.

I bought one on the ps3. Never again.

this

It's kind of similar/related to ring tones.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDpTN80PB2w
I've been using this theme for quite awhile and i enjoy it quite a lot. But i just saw that FFX to Zanarkand theme and i kind of want it.

You did the right thing, OP, that theme is goat, especially the night/early morning phase.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v2HIbvMEz4
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1ptuhDMu8

It's like buying a wall paper for your destop. Idiotic

dont buy them, but if its free i will get them. dont get me wrong, there are nice to look out but you dont really spend that much time on the ps4 dashbaord so i dont really see the point of it is.

>That Corn Love Forever theme

I've never bought any themes, but since I mostly buy digital weeb games that come with themes so I have a shitload of them.

What the fuck is wrong with consolefags

I don't like themes that are just "let's plaster every character all over the screen" or shit like that. Like look at the OP, that's a chill backdrop of a forest. That's more my style.

Most of them are like that. I just use them for the background music personally.

i have had this theme since forever

No, I just stuck with a free one until you could use screenshots and then I just screenshotted an image from the PS4 browser and used that. I'm not fucking paying for themes, sony.

This has been my theme for my PS3 since it first came out in 2008 never changed it

I never really liked the idea of buying themes. That'd be like having to buy desktop backgrounds. However, I do make some personalized PS3 and 3DS themes just to make the menu a bit less boring.

What I really don't get is why you need to pay for avatars.

I like the 20th anniversary theme but I just want theme to straight up port the PS2 startup sound and ambient music (with the comfy black background) over as a theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRCcm5qG3as

my normie friend has a new one almost every time i visit.

he's normie as fuck tho so he gives zero fucks.

>and here's our son's room

I got a 4k galaxy theme for a dollar and change that is pretty cool to see. Corn is also recommended.

I never see.the menu for more than a minute so I don't see the point

Best theme is free

Just you. You can set your own wallpapers, you know.

do dynamic themes still freeze the console when it boots up. that would always freak me out so i never used them,

youtube.com/watch?v=4AQqTEX8ZS0

that happened to me sometimes with the ps3, but it never happened on the ps4.

>Buying themes

Consolefags sure are suckers!

I kinda want the corn one, ironically .

The music is good but the theme itsself is kinda boring. 2B isn't even the best girl.

Firewatch was a shitty game, but it looked pretty fantastic.

The persona 5 ones are great

It's too bad that the variety map pack for MWR was a complete and utter scam because this theme they give you is actually pretty nice
youtube.com/watch?v=OCROcMOn4cc

I bought a Miku theme to go along with my Miku machine, and on my 3DS I'm using one of those reward themes from My Nintendo. Isabelle's to be specific.

>That'd be like having to buy desktop backgrounds

If I could buy an animated desktop background that looked fucking awesome, I would.

It is perfectly okay to use the free ones or any that you get with the purchase of a game. Hell, I'll pay for one so long as it's not like $10 or something stupid like that.

KoF themes are free
But yeah, I bought 2

I have absolutely no idea m8