I can feel the controls
and the objectives
even the graphics.
The time I've lost
the hairline I've lost
won't stop receding.
Its like the movie never happened…
You're angry too, aren't you?
I'm going to take them back to the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4we8iFk-fY
youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most games in the past were shit, too

try emulating games for a system you didn't own, see things without the nostalgia goggles

That channel is dead. Mike Matei is a queer. Please stop with these threads

Don't you get it? it is literally a phantom pain
The OP is genius

Well, most games are shit. Even sports are, but you still can have a lot of fun with them.

I get the irony of the post. I'm just sick of thinking about those guys. I'm embarrassed to have called myself a fan of like 6 years, that's all

>It wouldn't stop hurting

The Nerd had a hard life.

Mike ruined everything. I'm not watching a single clip that faggot is in.

I won't scatter your reviews to the sea

Let it go, my son.
Its over.
Time for you to put aside the anger
And play games.

I hate Mike Matei so much that I'll watch his videos just to hate him more, so he winds up winning in the end. My hate for that fag keeps growing and he gets more views because of it

It's finally over
I am the only one left
And soon I'll be gone too

youtube.com/watch?v=V4we8iFk-fY

this game sucks

I L o v e T o B u i l d B u h r o w n B u h r i c k s I n M i n e y C r a f t a h

The anger never dies
Can't wash these shitty controls off my hands
Let the video games feed my rage
It's just means to an end

With youtube in a state of collapse the angry video game reviewers revenue has reverted to just a hobby.

Everyone dies
You can't stop it
You can't run away from it
Let me tell you something
Don't
Don't waste the time you have left raging

I happen to be frozen in 2006, I think your videos are very good.

I never thought of you as an e celeb
But I always respected you as a gamer
And as a man

please explain

Am I going to have to get a real job?

It's not about changing the games
It's about doing or best to enjoy the games the way they are
It is about respecting other's tastes in vidya and believing in your own

Views don't matter as much in terms of getting paid YouTube bux...I think. Either way I'm assuming you watch with some sort of ad blocker, so you're not helping him much.

Forget about us
Play for yourself
And find a new meaning in gaming
youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0

Mike has chilled a bit, When they first started making James&Mike videos it was like watching chill james with cringey ass shitpickle retard. Now he rarely does something cringe. Still a fan of James videos though, His movie reviews are really informative and relaxing to watch. You can tell he really loves the movies he talks about.

I don't have adblock because I have my own channel, so I respect that whole ad revenue shit. Mike Matei has definitely made money off of me hating him. I unsubbed from cinemassacre 2 minutes ago because, well, I'll hear when a new AVGN episode comes out 6 months from now and I don't need to be subbed to know

i LIKED mike except he fired bootsy which is unforgivable he needs to bring back bootsy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And find a new angry reviewer.
You only need one source...
No..the world would be better off without reviewers...

This is good, isn't it?

James is great. Mike is a fucking nobody who doesn't even belong in James' shadow. The fact that people bend over backwards to defend Matei is mind boggling. Get your head outta your ass

Eh I didn't like that last part, but I like the sentiment and for trying.

Mike is cool. And he has gotten much more chill. Took him a while to get used to being on camera I suppose.

Bootsy didn't have much personality anyway

>This channel has been removed because the user deleted his account

fuck off bitch he beat battletoads and put in more effort into beating games than anyone

I didn't say he was bad at games. Just dull

This picture is fucking hilarious. Suprised it's not a meme

I follow him on twitter and it doesn't seem like Bootsy wants to come back

that's not dull, i respect him a lot for putting effort into actually being good and he's cool af

BOOTSY DIDNT DESERVE THIS

MIKE IS AVGN
MIKE IS CINEMASSACRE
MIKE IS LEGEND

Bootsy was dull = he never said any shit jokes or dick jokes

Oh fuck, he was actually the funniest one of them all

Its James Rolfes channel and that sort of poop humor is a staple of James humor. Wheater you like it or not. If bootsy is too good for it he can fuck off James channel

I'll remember every time you took them back to the past and play the games to the end.
Besides..
You wouldn't let me suffer Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde alone, would you?

BOOTSY WAS FUCKING COOL

NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE THE SAME FUCKING CHARACTER

B O O T S Y W A S C O O L

We are angry video game nerd fans

So everyone who appears on James channel has to say shit jokes? You're why his channel sucks now. It appeals to 3rd graders who get excited over hearing cuss words.

I think now that he's gone, people are starting to appreciate the dry humor that Bootsy brought to the table. I wasn't a fan until the Mike and Bootsy videos, and then I became a huge fan of him and now he's gone because of Mike

I like Bootsy. I follow him on Twitter and he'll answer questions from the fans all the time (he answered me last week), so I'm a fan defending him here. As long as he remains chill and modest, I'll continue to support him. If he ever gets preachy or political, I'll have to step away, but I think he's done a good job at letting us know his opinions without being a dick or without trying to seem like he's smarter than everyone. He's really funny on Twitter too so that helps

Bootsy does post political stuff on twitter though. He's a big Hillary Clinton supporter

BOOTSY IS BASED

BRING BACK BOOTSY

I follow him on twitter and he doesn't post political shit, so I'm aware of the meme you're trying to push. No one buys it. If I had a gun to my head, I'd say he's liberal unfortunately, but as long as he keeps it out of my feed, I don't give a fuck

>the same retards who still watch this channel aimed at twelve year olds are Trump supporters

why am I not surprised in the slightest

this

I did just this, and now I only play old games 95% of the time

the newer games I do play evoke old games as well

how is it aimed at 12-year-olds if they only talk about shit only 20-year-olds give a fuck about? also, I'm not a trump supporter.

I am not even american.
And I watched the fucking videos of NES games, which are of my time.
I am 31.

20 year olds?? 40 year olds, bro

nah man, 40-year-olds don't care about video games because they only played atari or some shit. they're just pedophiles.

Why are we still here?

cuz you haven't died yet

Why are you such a cunt and ruined it?

>that time where mike told avgnfanboys to start shitting on Joueur du Grenier because muh avgn rip off
>that time when he realized he fucked up and begged him to make a cameo on his video

it was hilarious honestly

HEY

YOU STILL DON'T OWN A SEGA CD?

BASED MIKE

NO ONE MAKES A DIME ON HIS GIG

What? im a couple years younger than him i remember all that shit. Thats all i the channel was ever meant to be.

wut?

>Why are we still here
>Just to suffer
Faggot

why do fucking leafs have a boner for mentioning Sup Forums shit all the time?

Everyone always talks about Miney Crafta, why do they never talk about his absolute worst video?
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY