Are there any good yuri video games?

Are there any good yuri video games?

Night in the Woods felt extremely similar to Life is Strange, as long as you don't mind being literally sisterzoned.

>starting a new thread before the old thread reaches bump limit
What was his end goal?

I cannot say that I am using evidence-based medicine but the best way to getting to know the installations is to focus on what is most effective for the collective forces.

>Maybe slightly lewd if it's cute
slightly cute slightly lewd yuri is patrician

I've been trying to get into Atelier series so many times with different games, but always end up losing interest. It's just so boring

Post your OTP.
No hetshit, only pure bois or grils allowed.

Out of all the yuri pairings in Touhou, this one is still my favorite.

Is Juri still gay?

Repeating some titles:

These are VNs but I liked them

Starlight Vega (a few different routes, entirely yuri)
Highway Blossoms ("kinetic novel", no player choices. just tells a story)
Cute Demon Crashers (very short and only 1 yuri route, but it's really cute)

I don't think there are very many proper games that let you play as a cute lesbian, though. There's always Bioware's catalog, though they're not perfect. Nights of Azure exists but I find the gameplay extremely grindy and kind of boring.

Also, I ended up watching that dog and cat yuri since it was really short. Why is _Aki_ the best?

We need to go lewder.

who

Wasn't Love Ribbon by the starlight vega person? Anyway Rabu ribbon only has 1 route and just a bad/good end. It's pretty linear but the MC is cute AF.

Is he right?

全然。。。

Lewder?

>he
Did you just assume it's gender?

No, just pretentious.

>boys

Fuck off faggot subhuman

How yuri are those 2?

Mayhaps...? xD

>not being full yurifag while still enjoying works of higher culture on the other side like Doukyuusei
u a gay?

Fucking reported
Enjoy your ban XD

"Yuri" games are so damn common among visual novels. Not sure if OP is seeking VN or entirely different type of games but i'll contribute to the yuri-game list.

I'll add few games that have some "yuri" elements:
Dragon's dogma (very minor and more in head of player.)
Love addict nurse (VN)
A Little Lily Princess (VN)
Neptune serie (It's hints and subtext)
Atelier serie (Again hints and subtext)
Toukiden 2 (subtext and in players mind)
World's dawn (Harvest moonish kind of game with actual romance.)
Catch Canvas (VN)
Ecchi Sketch (VN)
Skyrim (same sex marriage)
Fallout 4 (minor)
most bioware games (enough said.)
God eater 2 (subtext)
Kindred spirit on the rooftop (VN)
Love ribbon (Incest VN)
Queen of thieves (VN RPG)
Roommates (VN)
The stargazers (VN)
Sweet volley high (VN. NTR-route option)
A wild catgirl appears (VN)
Youtubers life (youtube sim mix)

Looks like it.

also: Negligee is fun.

Yaoi is pure too, it's the hetshiters we need to unite against .

Lewder?

Best Yuri game desu senpai

No mention of Rabi Ribi?

is that futa?

Pretty much the GOAT indeed
/thread

Yuri shall conquer the earth!

L E W D E R
E
W
D
E
R

kek

I liked Sono Hanabira and Flowers Le volume sur printemps.
I look forward to playing as hotwheels in the next game

Yes

Emily is cute, I don't care what anyone says.

She probably took Tracer home after that Christmas party and fucked her real good.

It had its moments, but the writing was pretty bad even by VN standards and there's a lot of copypasted text between routes. It gets absurd when a scene mentions a character that I haven't even recruited in the current playthrough.

my list by no means is all yuri games. Only ones i know from my memory.

Oh come on, I was about to play that. Fuck you.

Sorry fellow yurifag I didn't mean to ruin anything. All the games have a revolving perspective so it's not like the MC fucking died or anything

I don't mind futa myself, but it is not yuri. The tag you're looking for is "futa on female" or some such.

He's right. It's hard but worth it.

Maybe

Sometimes going lewder means removing a few things about the original, such as amount of purity and such.

So why isn't there more yuri stuff in mainstream games anyway? Yuribait like Neptunia and Atelier are doing okay, Neptunia more than okay actually. And people really enjoyed the Tales of Vesperia yuri nods too. So what gives?

No problem, that actually makes me more interested in the game.

Gone Home

Erika must be protected at all costs

Still a minority thing.

Also, I know that at least in japland there is a specific fan culture that likes yuri only when it's subtle and understated. Something something about the bittersweetness of unspoken feelings.

It was actually a long time ago I read about this, I might have it wrong.

/u/ was much better 5+ years ago. All they talk about these days is western shit.

Tbh this, western shit is cancer.

I like some western works specifically because they don't include a lot of the cultural tropes that make so much jap content samey and annoying.

The schoolgirl meme is getting stale.

fire emblem

short hair on long hair yuri is the best

What? It's still overwhelmingly japanese stuff

>So what gives?
If it was done in the west people would cry sjw. It rarely happens in the east because japanase boys get triggered hardcore by yuri because they cant self insert.

But the subtle stuff is fine is what I'm saying. Nep and etc never go full Yuri. I'm just wondering why isn't there more of the subtle stuff atleast.

Holy shit, yurifags are autistic.

Holy fuck. This is literally tumblr, you can just tell by the aura.

Yuri is a shit fetish that should have remained underground.
Yuri proliferation lead directly to the idolshit fad we're still suffering through now.

muh dick

>t. triggered smalldicked manlets

>t.
>Quoting a translation

>Yuri proliferation lead directly to the idolshit fad we're still suffering through now.
You can't seriously be this retarded

Every time I asked for a recommendation they gave me some american TV shows I have no interest in watching. Similar requests returned only anime, manga and game recommendations a few years back.

If you knew anything about the forces behind chinese cartoons you'd see he's right.

This is what 18 year olds actually believe user.

I realize this is a weird case because of a certain spoilery detail but I think Raven was in love with Kat.

Nigger I was watching anime for decades now, you are retarded and don't know shit about it. You're clearly not old enough to even be speaking about what led to modern anime.

I hope im never this pretentious. Not the person you were talking to btw

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>american TV shows I have no interest in watching
But mah dude, OITNB IS the shit.

Why do kids go straight for the underage argument whenever they meet opposition? It's ironically the surest sign that they themselves are ~24 at most.

It's cool if you don't like yuri but why come to the thread and shit it up? Just like ignore it nigga and go post in console war thread #5137 - scorpio vs PS4 or something.

Because what you said was so unimaginably stupid that no adult would ever imagine it came from another adult's mouth.

Do you agree with this statement?

>why don't you just ignore people shitting on the table you eat
This is one of my all time favorite memes.

Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 and 2
And they're fucking great games.

Food analogies are better.

Not an argument. How are we shitting up the table you eat in? Is yuri super mainstream and you can't escape it in your videogames? Is the one thread we have on Sup Forums too much for you to handle? Do explain.

>boys
kill yourself faggot

The table has filters?
And of course it it's a fucking food/eating analogy.

don't worry user

in yuri threads we are all cute girls

What's weird is I don't even play the game.

go back to Sup Forums you dumb anime poster, lots of self-insert there for you to feel like the alpha male you are

An user worth following right here.

You're better off.

I still play it occasionally and it never really makes me happy. I just get mad as fuck pretty consistently and then maybe, maybe I get relief from the anger by winning. I don't net any good feelings from Overwatch.

This ship is cancer and more forced than Korrasami was

Is there a brief summary of OW lore and character backstories somewhere? I want to get into the fandom, but have no interest in the game itself

Before you go any further, Pharmercy isn't canon, it's just the most popular ship because tumblr and SJWs. There IS yuri in Overwatch though. It's with Tracer and some girl.

chocolate and milk go well together user

I'm well aware of it, but thanks for the warning

>please post more pharmercy

If you insist

>forced
I don't think you know what that word means. Hint: If the show itself confirms it, it wasn't forced.

>triggered tumblerinas