SCORPIO MASTERRACE

>In their tests the Xbox Scorpio outperformed the GTX 1070 at 4K Ultra settings

just how mad are sony and pcfags right now?

pcfags sat there with the 900+ machines getting outperformed by a console for less than half the price

Other urls found in this thread:

geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-1070/specifications
youtube.com/watch?v=wV4ra57bU20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pcfags

Exactly 0% mad because I didn't buy my PC to play console games anyway.

I agree that it seems like a very powerful device and well optimized but THERES NO FUCKING WORTHWHILE GAMES ON THE XBOX

>Xbox Scorpio outperformed the GTX 1070 at 4K Ultra settings
Source?
How do you even assess that. They're two different platforms and even the "same" games will have different optimizations for the platforms.

>Xboners had to sit by for entire generation until they could shitpost again

I see the scorpio is a magnificent console for those who dont have the money to spend on an expensive rig.

>no games
>another $400+ tax console with a failing support base
>buying a M $ console after the generation known for three different versions of hardware failures
Can't wait for RRoD 2.0
Besides, they cancelled all of their worthwhile exclusives. Phantom Dust and Scalebound are dead.

>Game specifically optimized for scorpio
Really makes you wonder why it "outperforms" another platform

So will all new Xbone games be unplayable on the Xbone S?

>who dont have the money to spend on an expensive rig.

literally who

$500 for the console, $60 per year to play online over 5 years console life => almost the price of a new pc

Microsoft fags can finally shit post again. Uh oh.

>GPU 66%
lol? So it's basically slightly above 1080p and not 4k at all?

I want to see the temps that thing puts out. it's gonna be a goddamn little owen.

>playing online
Also 1000$ pc won't be able to run shit in like 3 years with modern optimization

this, playing online is for losers

can it run scalebound?

This

After Digitalfoundry watched a Forza 6 demo (quickported in 2 days according to MS) - in 4k 60fps with assets equivalent of PC ultra settings - on Scorpio they went home and put together a PC configuration which could ran Forza 6 Apex on 4k60fps ultra. Only the 1080 config could manage it, even the 1070 had slowdowns.

>bullshots

Actual gameplay from the platform itself when? No I'm not a fanboy of any platform in general before you sift through your designated prewritten damage controls and reaction images, I just don't accept paid marketing agencies posting bullshots as representations of the actual consoles ability.

Is there proof it's coming from the Scorpio itself and not a PC box?

Forza 6 isn't on pc. All pc got was apex which was a tech demo they haven't updated in forever.

Come back when they test a range of third party games and not a first party title given to digital foundry by microsoft.

I did another test where I locked it at 60fps and the GPU usage is 60-70%

>GTX 1070
>Xbox Scorpio
>900+ machines
I really don't get the memes here, do you just not have a job, or work at mcdonalds?

Who the fuck buys a 1070? Why wouldn't you just buy a 1080 like a normal human being? Or better yet, by the time Scorpio hits shelves get a fucking 1080ti and laugh at how it's 3x as powerful as the shitbox on the DAY OF ITS RELEASE ULULULULULU jesus it never ends with you, new console comes out "oh it's almost as good as some budget graphics card PC fags btfo", top zozzle m8.

Have fun "outperforming" entry level PC hardware FROM LAST YEAR I guess LOL

It was ported in two days without optimizations.

It is the 4K 60fps, maximum number of cars and the most taxing physics with 4K textures test. Effects and the rest is on medium settings.

When they ramped up everything on the equivalent of PC ultra it was around 88% usage.

>outperformed 1070

Too bad I already have 1080ti :^)

Basically this. My high end PC is used for cypto-currency. Makes me roughly $200 a day when I leave it to automatic tasks. I have a toaster for games and stick to ten years old or older games when I want to play anything.

Buying new games is the same as going to work, pointless waste of effort in the modern world.

DELET

thats all very nice, but what games can i play on it?

200 a day huh? What setup do you have?

here's graph for locked 60fps GPU utilization

fuck off, aussie

have fun with your shitty messaging interface, browser, friends list, whatever else the fuck they shoe horn into those console UI's. ill be enjoy games freely on my PC with multiple apps open easily able to access them with the press of 1 button.

kek

>source
>my ass

how will we ever recover from this pcbros?

>No source
>Implying the game runs at the equivalent of ultra PC settings on Scorpio
>Implying it's actually running at native 4K instead of upscaled bullshit

1/10 for getting me to reply, try being more subtle next time.

you are terribly stupid

PC master race = elite xboxers

only dumbass sony bitches is going to cry out like a baby

more like 1060

A 1060 would likely outperform the scorpio at identical visual settings by an appreciable margin.

The PC version of Forza isn't even optimized well, and of course an Xbox exclusive will run better on a fucking Xbox, goyim.

I want to see the Scorpio crush a GTX1070 in multiplatform games (and a lot of them).

A 1080 is few hundred dollars more and it's not even worth it compared to a 1070. A 1080TI is much more expensive. You can still game fine on something like a 660, and that is on today's multiplatform games.

If this Scorpio's performance bullshit actually is a reality, then once again will PC gaming go back to the 2007 age where consoles were much closer to top end PCs than the Shitstation 4 and Fagbox One are today.

Probably gonna stick with my original xbone 2013 because I don't care about 4K or performance. We already have a good library but it's not enough compared to ps4 right now. Only exclusive I'm excited about is crackdown 3.

I don't think so, the scorpio GPU is basically a slightly better RX480, pair that with proper optimization

Man PC cucks on suicide watch.

But where are the games?

At least post the 4k screenshot

>He thinks I built a $1000 just for playing vidya
top kek

Since when did 600$ become half of 900$?

I like how the car with "PRO" on the back is in last place xD

I'd buy it because a console with some horsepower can easily churn out highly detailed games, but it is MS, so no games.

why is it necessary that consolefags make shit up in order to shit talk pc? really makes you think.

Good for them, honestly. Competition's always good.

Of course, console hardware isn't worth much if it has next to no worthwhile exclusives, so why should I put dosh into the Scorpio when my PC can play every multiplat that's on the One at 60 fps (1080p, I tried 4K and I hated it) ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's crazy, they've been dormant ever since THAT E3 and as soon as these specs get revealed they're swarming like cockroaches

Except PC has a new generation of tech this year, the year when Scorpio decides to finally release, with NO GAMES.

Most Xboners have a PC anyways, wasn't that the whole replace my shit up pitch with connectivity to PC? Might as well get a better card at that stage, heck even a 4k monitor or 144hz, gysnc etc would be a better purchase.

Phil Spencer said all scorpio games will be compatible.

Well user since the 1070 can't output at 4k anyways your statement is guilty of the fallacy of not having any tech knowledge. That's like saying your dog can fly better than my cat, it can jump further, but neither is a bird.

Leave little Owen the fuck outta this buddy.

sony fags btfo

>muh graphics
But what about the video games?

all of 10 series cards can output up to 8K

Nice "console" you got there PCbro

geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-1070/specifications

Maximum Digital Resolution
7680x4320@60Hz

>Makes me roughly $200 a day
That's not a high end PC that's literally Frankenstein's monster. Post pics or you're full of shit.

ETH? ICO?

Can they even shitpost though? I don't have a PS4 or an Xbone, but it seems like while having a more powerful console is nice. It amounts to nothing when all the best games are coming out for the competitor's platform.

PS4 has gotten a ridiculous number of good titles lately. As a PC user I can't even be disappointed since many are coming out for PC.

It's got to suck owning an Xbox for a couple years, having nothing to do with it, then having Microsoft ask you to buy a more powerful useless box. What's the point?

>believing that kind of shit
You guys serious? You know the ps4 pro was marketed as a pc killer right? (in terms of perf) Stop being fucking gullible

jesus fucking christ, that game looks like ass

So where are the games

This is a list of every currently released Xbone One exclusive

Name 10 good games I can't play without an xbone

>because I didn't buy my PC to play console games anyway

Holy shit then what DO you play?? Just Undertale?

Literally impossible. That's bullshit. A RX480 with a couple more CUs is nowhere near 1070 level of performance.

Which games it has ?

The Xbox One has thirty four exlusives

Thirty fucking four exclusives

In four years

By contrast the PS4 has one hundred

How much of a cuck do you have to be to assume a "loool i never wanted to play online anyway" jsut to be able to justify your stupid purchase?

>Closed tests in a PR article
>using fucking FORZA

my sides are in orbit, Redmond

You can. Build a PC with a 1070 to match the Scorpio for about $600. This will definitely be the most powerful console per dollar ever sold, but that won't make it still beat a PC for one very basic and undeniable reason:

FREEDOM

Can you choose your resolution on the Scorpio apart from dev decided performance options? Can you play games not on the windows store? Can you use a ps4 or Nintendo controller? Can you mod games? Can you overclock it? Can you undervolt it?

Scorpio is impressive and I will probably get one without the internet Jew for my living room media center/gaming machine but I won't dump my PC, even though the PC won't necessarily perform better in every game now (it will in most because I have an i5 and not some laptop and piece of shit from 2011)

>Well user since the 1070 can't output at 4k anyways your statement is guilty of the fallacy of not having any tech knowledge.

You're making this shit up. It's literally impossible to be this clueless when Google's only a click away. Even a 1050 can make stuff run at 1440p.
youtube.com/watch?v=wV4ra57bU20

>Build a PC with a 1070 to match the Scorpio for about $600.
I want to see you try, fuckface. Don't forget to include the price of K+M, PSU, RAM, case, CPU cooler and mobo, not just a CPU+GPU.

>I will probably get one without the internet Jew for my living room media center
>I'll just put 500$ in a bluray player instead of a couple dozens in cables and stuff

>Can you play games not on the windows store?
>Can you mod games?

Don't worry, Microsoft is going to fix those bugs to make the gaming experience on Windows just as good as the Xbox.

Why pick a 1070? Volta is out around the time of scorpio so you'd pick the 1170 or a amd vega card if you're looking for new hardware by then both of which are better

I'm honestly fucking tired of this "Little Brother Syndrome" that "proud console owners" (?) have that they're always trying to prove how cool they are

A) a console will never have the computing power of... a computer

and B) why the fuck do you think brand loyalty is a good thing?

Fucking slackjaws

Nigga im rich af and saw no use in getting a 1070 over a 1060. The difference is a few fps and the lack of 4k monitor support.

no source
+ where is the benchamark of this game with the 1070
so you compare two things with nothing
really make you think

>34
If we remove kinectshit, which doesnt even count as games, how many does it actually have then.

this is either 100% shitposting and needs to be permabanned or insane delusion

>I want to see you try, fuckface. Don't forget to include the price of K+M, PSU, RAM, case, CPU cooler and mobo, not just a CPU+GPU.

But user, a PC isn't a console. You absolutely can just take an old rig apart and put some new stuff in there, and not behave like a PC player strawman you consolefags made up on the spot and buy EVERY part at once from scratch plus the desk, chair and the house to put that all in.
Everybody's got that stuff nowadays, or can get it without much hassle for dirt cheap or even free. I should know, I have an rx480 coupled with an i5 7400 working perfectly with my tech dad's old case and it cost me 450.

Can't buy a Scorpio's hardware separately and cram all that into a 360.

>1070
$350
>Newest Pentium + cooler
$60
>Case
$25
>PSU
>$30
>KB+m
$10 (retard tax, you should already have one)
>Ram
$60 (8gb ddr4) you don't need 12gb as the Scorpio keeps 4gb for system reserve so only 8gb available to games including vram; 8gb + 8gb vram on this PC outmaches scorpio

There you have it. Windows will be $15 from cdkeys or free for non idiots

We won't see true smooth 4K gaming until the next generation of hardware from the console makers.

These mid-gen upgrades are just enough to hold people off with their new TVs... that's all. 4K just isn't ready yet for the mainstream audience, most people still have 1080p tvs.

Of course consoles outperform PCs with similiar hardware as long as the game is more optimized for the console. However I can tell for sure that the game is not going to look like that.

To be fair I already bought a $180 Xbox one S for this reason, so with a trade in I don't expect to spend more than $200 on Scorpio

Them ultra graphics, really makes you think.

>$350
You mean $400. After that, you're left with around 50 bux for a CPU. Enjoy your FX-4300, LMAO.

Pcfags
>raw power
> shit talking consoles
>defragging
>plays LoL, Dota, Overwatch and emulates consoles on a 900-1500 dollars

Xbone Scrappi-oh
>mid range PC specs
>halo, gears, forza
>500-600 bucks

Depending on performance and games I might pick one up after I upgrade my tv later this year.

I was thinking about building pc for it with a mini atx case, but honestly pc gaming in the living room is still a bit clunky.

If the Scorpio does perform this well it might be a worth while investment for games and movies (still don't understand why the PS4 pro doesn't come with a 4K Blue Ray player). I'd also save quite a bit over what I'd invest into a pc so that's another plus.

I hope it does well. I never understood fan boys shitting on other systems. The more competition the better it is for us as consumers. I hope every platform does well as it can only benefit the hobby.

The only people who don't have at least the basics to start building on are the kids who start these threads

>What's the point?
there is 0 - ZERO point.
Steam machines exist.
Nintendo is for Nintendo exclusives
PS4 is an alround thing for everybody with Sony exclusives, niche weeb games, multiplats and dudebro shit
PC is for work, shitposting on the internet, emulation, playing thousands of old classics and wannabe elitist edge lords from /r/Pcmasterrace who want to play PS4 ports with mods but ironically can't because Gaben and Denuvo basically killed them.

There is no place for the Xbox brand anymore. All aspects of video games are better covered by other companies.

>the cars way up front have fucked up LODs and are floating with no wheels
nice

sub tract $50 for xbox live :^)

>have 1080ti
>see shitposting consolefags desperate to win any kind of graphics race
>know they will never ever obtain good performance with a reasonable fps
laughing at you peasants

It looks like an Xbox 360 game stretched out to 4k.