Was Bloodborne's launch the biggest shitstorm Sup Forums faced?

Was Bloodborne's launch the biggest shitstorm Sup Forums faced?

nah

How new

no, but keep forcing it and maybe it will be

I really think BB's 'shitstorm' were just Sony fans trying to recreate the Bayonetta 2 NEVER EVER backlash.

Post more

it was big but nowhere near the GTAV PC port announcement

it literally cemented the falseflagging shitposting, BB merely prolonged it

>new
that's bayo 2
came before bloodborne

but I disagree with him since the bayo 2 shitstorm was more in other sides like youtube

Sup Forums didn't have that big a reaction compared to bloodborne

Nah that would be Breath of the Wild

not really

bayonetta isnt nearly as popular as the souls games
bayonetta on PC only sold 100k

"NEVER EVER" was only in retaliation for PC niggers shitposting from the moment of the game's inception

>PROJECT BEAST ISN'T CONFIRMED FOR PS4
>NEOGAF POST SAYS SONY JAPAN STUDIO? IT MUST BE FAKE CONFIRMED FOR PC BROS!
>FROM ISN'T GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE AFTER DARK SOULS SOLD SO WELL ON PC LMAO STUPID SONYGGERS
>UHHH SO WHAT IF SONY ANNOUNCED IT AT THEIR PRESS CONFERENCE, THEY DIDN'T SAY IT'S EXCLUSIVE ANYWHERE
>SO WHAT IF SONY JAPAN STUDIO IS CO-DEVELOPING IT, IT'S COMING TO PC BABY!
>SO WHAT IF IT'S EXCLUSIVE TO PS4, LOOK AT THIS EARLY FOOTAGE FROM E3 LOL SILKY SMOOTH THIS IS THE POWER... WOAH...
>THIS GAME IS SO SICKDARK AMIRITE BROS HAHA SONYGGERS BTFO
>SICKDARK SICKDARK SICKDARK SICKDARK SICKDARK SICKDARK
>CONFIRMED FOR CASUALIZED LMAO SILKY SMOOTH CASUAL GAME BTFOOO
>SO WHAT IF IT WAS A SHOWCASE DEMO THE DEVELOPERS ADMITTED TO MAKING EASIER THAN THE ACTUAL GAME, CASUAL GAME LOL
>S I X W E A P O N S
>E I G H T H O U R S
>NO ARMOR
>CRITICS ARE GONNA SHIT ON IT L M A O
>SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH DAY OF RECKONING HAS ARRIVED
>SO WHAT IF IT GOT GOOD REVIEWS AND ALMOST ALL OF MY SHITPOSTING HAS BEEN FALSE, IT STILL HAS FRAME RATE DROPS (like every Souls game did on consoles) AND LOADING TIMES L M A O PAID REVIEWS #GAMERGATE
>IT WAS ALL SONYGGERS FAULT WE DINDU NUFFIN #Pray4Trayvon

Nah Sm4sh was

Snake getting in Smash. Dark Souls II being announced. Megaman in Smash.

this is a pretty autistic post

>Sonybros are really THIS delusional

yeah nah

Brawl and MGS4

>Snake getting in Smash

Majority of modern Sup Forums was still in elementary when that happened

Bayonetta 2 caused ass hurt all over the internet my man. Only Sup Forums got "NEVER EVER xD!" posting from Bloodborne. Bayonetta 2 made social media blow up with ass pain as well as Sup Forums. There is no comparison. Bayonetta then got smashfags asshurt.

This guy was so butthurt he made hundreds of this post.

>8.8

>>NEOGAF POST SAYS SONY JAPAN STUDIO? IT MUST BE FAKE CONFIRMED FOR PC BROS!
>NeoGaf
>PC

>dem neogaf and youtube comments
it was funny af

the thread is about Sup Forums, not youtube
and simply looking at sales numbers will prove how much more popular the souls games and bloodborne are

I was in elementary school when it happened. I'm also 22 years old now.

hourly reminder that nobody would care about bloodborne if it was not exclusive

This.

PCbros started the shit flinging and to this very day they are still anally devestated.

>you will never witness a shitstorm bigger than Bayo 2 and Bloodborne ever again

This

The weapon thing was hilarious.

>nobody would care about yet another FromSoftware game, the current autistic to go company

I'll rephrase

no one would care as much

>Was Bloodborne's launch the biggest shitstorm Sup Forums faced?
tortanic or mass effect 3 ending or the zoe post

You are dumb as bricks it obviously would have sold more on multi-plat. There would have been more people praising it and bashing it just because of ease of access. Only some dim wit who either
>Has not played the game at all and assume it muse be shit because its on ps4
>Knows nothing about market shares and trends
Who hold such a blatant misinformed and dull witted opinion on the matter.

No, that would be Breath of the Wild.
Half of Bloodborne's "salt" was falsagging.
Sonyfags tried to force a shitstorm with Bloodborne but unconsciously created a bigger one with Breath of the Wild.
They literally outdid themselves.

>it obviously would have sold more on multi-plat
yes and people would realize it's an 8 and not a 10

it gets held up so high because it's an exclusive and when you own a single games platform it's fun to brag about exclusives

Why no one is posting the persona 5 nintendo butthurt?

People are paying 40k a month for an emulator to play it.
Yes really.

PCbros made a big deal out of Bloodborne saying it would flop, it's only natural that once it scored well there would be shitposting. Reminder

GameSpot 9/10
Game Informer 9.75/10
Destructoid 9/10
GameTrailers 9.6/10
The Jimquisition 10/10
GamesRadar 4.5/5
EGM 9.5/10
Gaming Nexus 9/10
PlayStation Universe 9.5/10
Hardcore Gamer 4.5/5
PlayStation Lifestyle 9/10
GamingTrend 95/100
The Escapist 4.5/5
RPGSite 9/10
Digital Spy 5/5
NeoSeeker 9/10
Hardcore Gamer 4.5/5
NZGamer 8.9/10
God is a Geek 10/10
CGMagazine 9.5/10
MMORPG 9/10
Gaming Age A
Stevivor 7.5/10
Tom's Guide 4/5
Falcon Kick 10/10
RPGFan 95/100
Metro 9/10
MMGN 9.5/10
Attack of the Fanboy 4.5/5
Telegraph 5/5

>Sonyfags tried to force a shitstorm with Bloodborne

We still have shitposting threads with pcbutthurt once in a while while bayo 2 is dead and no one gave a shit about bayo 1 after it was released

yeah but nobody's butthurt though

Yea they are, pretty clearly. Sony ponies still make a user score thread or "botw sucks" thread like once a day

Is this your first week on Sup Forums the shithole that is notorious to do this for everything that's overhyped trash?

>autistic enough to type all that

>It's not as good because it's exclusive
Not everything is about brand loyalty I gotta say you are dumb as fuck and that's the end of it. Don't you dare reply to me with your pseudo intellect bullshit you are not smart just because you play video games. You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

that's not what I said at all you simp

I said people overrate it because it's an exclusive. being an exclusive doesn't make it bad, but people overhype it because they want other people to be jealous.

Only in the sense that Sony fans constantly point out how mad everyone is, even in unrelated threads.

It's Sup Forums's millhouse of forced memes. Even the PS4 userbase for the most part doesn't seem to care, as illustrated by the 2 million-ish sales putting it behind such amazing titles as Far Cry: Primal on the PS4.

Who thought persona would be on a Nintendo console?
They are generally too weak for big budget games that are not 1st party.

>yes and people would realize it's an 8 and not a 10
Not that guy, but that hasn't happened with the rest of the Souls games.

well ds1 is a 10, and people have already turned on ds2 and ds3

Just stop you are too stupid to even read my post. Read it again an reply or don't bother I should not have to explain what I assume is your first language to you when I just learned it 2 years ago.

you're not making any kind of point though. you're just saying "you're wrong, don't reply to me".

The main difference being there are major flaws in 2 & 3 that are not present in Bloodborne.

but it did flop

Bloodborne has been the most beautiful reality check for PCkeks, from the initial teaser Project Beast on.

Persona 5 announcement was really fun.

>people on Sup Forums put up with 24fps because "at least muh pcfags can't play it"
What an insane mentality.

probably i loved when it got leaked here and people were like nah why would they then it happened and you couldn't even talk about the game till it released

Do I seriously have to stress the same point again because you never passed 5th grade ELA?
Claiming that the exclusivity of a game like blood borne makes it's score go higher is stupid. You don't see anyone praising shit exclusive games as much as the cult following around bloodborne. It's a niche game that caters to it's audience and the more people that are able to access it the more popular it will become. Much like when Dark souls came to pc.

>You don't see anyone praising shit exclusive games as much as the cult following around bloodborne.
yes you do

>Passing on a good game because you like to shit post about frame rate
What an insane mentality.

It is stable 30 after the post-release patch my fellow Petition Child.
>b-BUT MUH LOADING TIMES
6 seconds ;)

Why would I buy an entire console to play one game that runs badly?

It's not acceptable for a fast action game to be so choppy.

Undertale, FNAF and Minecraft used to be big here, that's nothing.

>a game can be amazing but because it doesn't hit my arbitrary number it's automatically shit
this is how you sound right now
t. Idort with a PS4 and PC

still has fucked up frame pacing

>it doesn't hit my arbitrary number
It's not an arbitrary number, though.

Read again Zelda is not like bloodborne at all because it is a niche game that caters to a limited number of people. While zelda attempts to cater to a much larger audience.

On some no joke real shit go back to middle school and fucking take some ELA classes so you can learn how to fucking read a short paragraph before you spout what ever fucking dribble you can come up with.

What is ELA? I'm sorry, I don't live in a third world country.

>that runs badly?
It's not
And to answer your question: then don't buy it and fuck off, stop shitposting

It objectively runs badly.

It's not choppy you are over exaggerating to shit post. We both know that already so whats the point?

>It's not choppy
It is choppy.

You're objectively wrong

Did you drop out of middle school?
Google it honestly not sure why you would ask me and out your self as even more of a fucking moron.

I think BB-fags reaction to Witcher 3 was funnier

tbqh famalam

If you're not a manchild, you can put up with 30 and 60fps. Bloodborne plays fine at 30 anyways.

Your exclusive is better than someone else's exclusive, because it's yours? So this proves exclusivity doesn't influence scoring?

Good job shitskin.

>B-b-but I want (You)s user
Just come on.

I'm sorry, but we don't have that class in the West.

TGA 2015 was fucking beautiful, 2015 in general was a great year for shitstorms

It may be a pretty consistent 30fps after the performance patches but that fucking framepacing issue the engine has on consoles makes it feel closer to 25fps

>If you're not a manchild, you can put up with 30
Why should I? There's no reason for it. 60 is an industry standard. 30 is prioritizing graphics over gameplay.

>Another moron who can't read.
Take a second a look at yourself do I really need to explain what niche means?
Really think about it before I reply.

Why are minorities so hostile?

Because you won't let framerate get in the way of something you've been waiting for god knows how long.

It's middle school english language arts and they don't teach that in non native english speaking countries. Holy shit I can't believe you used being "western" as an excuse for being stupid. That's honestly disgusting.

>Because you won't let framerate get in the way
I have, and I will.

Why is this allowed?

as a PC fag, Bloodborne is amazing

Why fuck do you guys lack the ability to analyze writing ? Not even joking I have taught 12 year old's non native speakers who are not half as dumb as you seem to me right now.

You might need to relearn what that word means, Souls games are very normie tier at this point and has become a barometer for measuring all other games by retarded reviewers "x is the souls game of y series!"

Go back to your own language, maybe you're not as retarded then.

Please

Seriously, why are you so hostile?

Is the village water pump not working?

So you won't play any game that is under 60?

As a Sonybro, 2017 goty truly is Zelda