Why does Sup Forums hate on Compile Heart so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate on Compile Heart so much?

Is it just that their massive popularity draws in an inordinate amount of shitposters? The games themselves are great, I think we can all agree.

Wasted Resources: The Company.

For a company that supposedly make JRPGs, they recycle assets, create large amounts of DLC without a season pass, and put minimal effort into storylines. The only thing they are good at, is making cute female designs.

>The games themselves are great, I think we can all agree.
shitty bait thread

>The only thing they are good at, is making cute female designs
But it sells. It's a rather nice audience they are catering to but they are paying for it.

You criticize them for recycling assets but you realize that every gaming company does that shit all the time. Additionally, they are working with a MUCH lower budget than a lot of companies. Japan is not rich.

Thats not wasting resources you idiot. They are being efficient and working with the small budget that they have.

>Why does Sup Forums hate on Compile Heart so much?
The company makes shit games.
The fanboys hype up the games as the greatest garbage ever.

I bought Rebirth 1 and played through that shit. Calling the company on their crappy games is my reward for doing that.

Trillion does look decent, though.

They waste resources by hiring different people in the industry, then providing them with barely anything to work with (Disgaea director making Trillion).

So you played ONE game and you think that gives you the right to criticize ALL of their games. Are you fucking stupid, or just retarded?

> waste resources
Please stop using that word seeing as you have no idea what it means.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Compile "Rehash Textures" Heart so much?

>baby's first self-aware "LEL look at me playing this animu game, I'm such a weeb, rite guyz XD" trash

>every gaming company does that shit all the time.
I wasn't aware that other companies were also making numbered sequels with the same dungeon maps, skill animations and rehashed voices for 3 games straight unless you count Omega Force's Musous.

>I wasn't aware that Assassin's Creed exists.

that's persona

Are you honestly saying that the other Neptunia JRPGs games are significantly different?
Are you honestly saying that stuff like Omega Quintet is significantly different?

And really, when the fanboys say that Rebirth 1 is amazing, then turn around and say that Cyberdimension is going to be amazing, I think I have justification to disbelieve that.

Neo-Sup Forums is full of westaboos.

Gameplay may be the same but settings and enemy variety vary between games.

All 3 Rebirth games take place in Gameinudstri and many of the maps are similar if not the same exact maps with the same enemies.

I'm not big on Persona's fanbase but self-aware is not the word I would use to describe that series at all. It is 100% serious about being a school anime game.

>b-but Atlus!
Every time.

Yes faggot.

>Why does Sup Forums hate on Compile Heart so much?

It's mostly just a very vocal minority that keeps coming back to every thread to shitpost... mainly 2-3 samefags as confirmed by mods awhile back.

>create large amounts of DLC without a season pass
I would take a bunch of $1.00 DLCs over one $40.00 seasson pass anyday. Most of the time I just get one or two.

>The games themselves are great, I think we can all agree

Far Cry literally reused its maps and that's way bigger budget than Neptunia.

Anyway, the Rebirth games are not what you should be basing your opinion of the Neptunia series on. I'm not sure where you heard that those were the best games in the series but whoever told you that should be stabbed in the ass with a penis.

Okay, which game is meaningfully different, and how is it different?

And don't say Neptunia U, because absolutely nobody talks about having enjoyed playing Neptunia U.

VN style storytelling is shit. Their DLC model is also shit.

Neptunia kart racing fucking when?

Just go play V-II. If you don't like that game, then you can say whatever you want about the series. But don't be surprised when you're told to kill yourself.

Bad investment of time.

VII was nothing special, felt like a slightly worse Fairy Fencer F gameplay wise, with a shit story. Why are Nepfags so incapable of conceiving that people have opinions that differ to their own?

>Just go play V-II.
No, I am not spending another $20 on sale just so you can feel secure in your shit taste. How about you point out the differences between that game and the rest, rather than just shifting goalposts and claiming that now you need to play something else to REALLY understand how good the series is.

Although, if Compile Heart can make some 15+ games over the last seven years and only one is good, then that's still a problem.

Pirate the game, retard.

Actually, nevermind, don't play the game at all because it's clear you'd go into it planning to hate it anyway. I see now what the mods meant when they said Neptunia haters were just a couple dedicated shitposters who didn't actually play the games.

Or I can save 40+ hours of my life, since I've already played the same game and it was a shit experience.

Reminder: OP asked people why they don't like the games. I'm just giving my reply. If you don't like it, then you need to work at changing your outlook.

Thanks for being dumb enough to spend money on a game just to shitpost about it.

Why are you outside of your containment board, you fucking French piece of shit

I spent money on the game to have a fair opinion about it.
I have a fair opinion about it.
The game is shit.

Sorry to disappoint you.

And then you got all butthurt because people called you out on shit talking games you haven't played.

Stop responding to him. He's a well known, extremely cancerous fanboy from /nepgen/ who is literally unable to conceive that other people's opinions differ to his own. No matter what you say, he will perform the most extreme mental gymnastics to force his opinion as fact.

>play game
>it's shit
>Y-You just didn't play it!

>someone tells me to play different game
>ask how other game is different
>S-Shitpost because you haven't played it!

Oh come on. You could at least try a bit better than that.

Are you Fuhrer, or do you just talk exactly like him?

say that to my face

Neptunia games are only good for the girls. The gameplay is pretty shit.

Neptunia gameplay get so stale and repetitive I would rather they released a VN version of those games.

@375635961
>baseless ad hominem non-argument
Like clockwork

Biggest fps out there right now is a recycled mmo. Made by one of the most well regarded western game companies too...

Neptunia gamebob dop shooble beep.

The Rebirth games are shit and those are my 2 cents.
Peace ya'll!

Persona censoring is awesome

>start losing the argument so you resort to pseudo-yous
Pseudo-yous have just as much value to me as real ones, by the way. Even more, arguably, because you cared enough to respond directly to me, but with the added benefit of showing me how mad you are.

>y-your'e just mad!
Pathetic as always

So are you Fuhrer or not? It would certainly explain a lot.

@375636779
Not an argument

Mm, yeah, Fuhrer probably wouldn't do that. He was stupid in a lot of ways, but not stupid enough to support Trump.

I like NepU for what it is.

Fair enough. Did it turn out okay? Everything indicated that it was just a sub-par Senran clone with Neptunia characters. Heck, it apparently sounded and looked worse.

How did the final product turn out?

Not him, but it's a subpar Senran Clone but the way they handled the VN portraits is impressive WHICH WAS NEVER DONE AGAIN IN ANY OTHER GAME

Only one original game and it's Agarest.
Trinity Universe has copypasted monsters from Agarest
Neptunia is literally reskin of TriUni
Neptunia mk2 is literally reskin of Neptunia
etc

>Neptunia mk2 is literally reskin of Neptunia

Nope. The revamped the entire system for MK2. This is the first true decent Neptunia game. Every game after MK2 just keeps refining the system. Victory II is like a fine tuned version with upgrades to the system along with some new stuff.

Also Omega Quintet is fairly good as well. New system entirely.

I play and enjoy Nep games and i don't even know why. I'm very aware of the lack of plot, the characters are all annoying, everything is recycled and long and tedious grinding is required to complete the games.
But it's still somewhat entertaining in the end.
And Hyperdevotion Noire was okay.