I think FromSoft should hire Tecmo Koei to design their characters

I think FromSoft should hire Tecmo Koei to design their characters.

uh no

Tecmo Koei always knew how to make girls.
They also know how to make combat

they just need to work on everything else.

Fromdrones on suicide watch.

>White washing
No

>They also know how to make combat
Then why didn't they ?

they release 7 games per year while Fromsoft can't barely release a finished game every 3 years
Also the budgets are much smaller and they don't have any big deals with Sony

Namco vs Capcom vs Tecmo Koei: Who wins?

Tecmo Koei made some of the least appealing Nintendo characters into bomb shells.

>Spanish
>Blonde hair blue eyes

lol
Fucking Nioh is so shit, can't do anything right

>Fromsoft can't barely release a finished game every 3 years
FromJewoft is incompetent, what is new?

It makes sense, Date Masamune interacted heavily with spanish priests and captains.

He even sent an embassy to the west. Supposedly there are descendeats of those japs living in the small spanish town of Coria Del Rio to this day.

>europeans

arr rook same

They based her face in this spanish model
he also had relations with the Pope which he respected

Is this a fact?

I know they did this with some characters(Okatsu and Ieyasu) but i haven't heard that about Maria.

Also had relations is a strong word. He sent an Embassy but by the time they came back Japan was already closing in for foreigners.

Luis Sotelo, Masamune's main foreigner friend, ended up burning on a stick soon after

>Is this a fact?
what are you asking the model character?
Also Hasekura Tsunenaga was a samurai of Date and he allowed many priests in Japan.

So we can have gooks and Geralts?

LOL

yeah after a period some people in Japan decided to close relations with the west not only Date Masamune

Asking about the spanish model thing.

I know that Tsunenaga was a Date Samurai. Date sent Tsunenaga to japan to get trade routes, but by the time the embassy came back in 1620 Christianity was already being repressed by the Tokugawa Shogunate(Luis Sotelo was killed with a bunch of other priests in 1624) and in 1633 japan officially closed down, so spain never ended up accepting those trade deals.

Who the fuck cares you sperg, blonde girls are superior.

The model thing I don't know but if her face is very close to the model they used in the game
I don't know much about history but it seems Tokugawa clan ordered the killing of those Christians (which were previously protected by Date Masamune)
But I can't confirm 100% because I'm not much familiar with the history

What's From doing next anyways?
new king's field? please?

That's a board game I would play

Cookie and Cream sequel for the Switch.

No, fuck that. We need another Tenchu game

Yes it was the Tokugawa Clan(and also the Toyotomi clan).

They feared that allowing the jesuits and franciscans to roam through the land spreading their fate might have hurt their very hard earned unity.

So he ordered them gone. When they refused to leave they started to be executed.

For what I know some left Japan while a few Priests returned later because jap samurais liked them and wanted them around. Some were caught during the trip and others died for other reasons

His ingame screenshot is more aesthetically pleasing than your high contrast drawing.

You can argue about most things about religion but priests really like to preach.
So even when faced with certain death in Japan they would continue preaching.

Eventually however this caught up to them, mosts priests either ended up dying or forced to apostate under torture and the christian community in japan had to go into hiding.

Go read/watch "Silence". It's not a completely accurate story, but its good enough

I meant they liked them around because they were seeing those priests were good people and bringing Catholicism was positive to them

I'll reed that book. Thanks

It's not that bringing catholicism was positive.

While there were absolutely completely believers amongst the Samurai, what most were interested were in the technological and the commercial aspect of that releationship.