Hey i have a game coming to steam soon, if i post about it here will i get banned?

hey i have a game coming to steam soon, if i post about it here will i get banned?

i lurk and shitpost in stalker threads usually..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZOtip5o8kY
kanogames.com/profile/developer/greg-sergeant
glovegames.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5bgE-7NTN54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go shill on the /vg/ game dev thread.
I'm sure somebody will be interested in what you've made.

yeah ok, anywhere else?

You can show few screenshots and info here.
We will call you a faggot few times but surely someone will be interested.

ah okay, well its a FPS roguelite which is a bit like serious sam/nuclear throne, but perhaps more emphasis on tactical choice - you can carry 10 weapons, a melee, sprinting/money and map navigation comes into it, enemies have pathfinding..etc, full feature list is on the steam page

I'm already semi interested, shill it gently

Yeah someone would be interested, people like that kind of stuff.
I would still recommend going to gamedev general like that one user said.

Yeah, but only if you give us some keys

He's actually from /agdg/

Either you've already posted in /agdg/ way back or your stuff just looks similar to something else that was posted there. Either way, you should be okay posting stuff here as long as you're being honest. No praising your game while pretending to be just some random player etc.

ok

T95DY-XYKTJ-DK5BA
ENLQM-3PN6I-FVVLD
FETGM-4HYEK-DIAK9
P82IL-FI9JL-NV0CV
EG7YL-P5PFT-9YJK3
9MTZN-XDRRW-ZJR64
GQT8X-Z9TMC-DMY8M
9BYPP-RZBFV-VYWQW
0VVYI-LW0LJ-YFX8R
DY97G-QQC3Q-N066D
009YE-HQW23-AVC0M
YZ53I-IHAL7-WC946
EJWBK-PW55P-82YRI
W848C-JC6GQ-6LQZ2
HYXBF-GBCXN-IG4A5
F9K5E-TRQYN-GXLJW
QE9Y4-BAWQT-MWI0E
AEWQG-RER60-FLEP2
KGQ07-K0A3I-5CQ03
IFG5V-6C6JT-Z7WLW
RAZF3-WBJYR-77A2T
PPCXZ-Y6DQG-LWZ7C
FA2C8-CPIK3-EJCZJ
IZ0AZ-VDBW7-NAJ8K
P8PTC-YZR0C-VGVL5
C09L0-LPPNZ-DB69N
NYK8T-GI3F8-HJCWP
KBV8N-CBQC2-2ML4R
MJTJQ-HV5D4-7Z2DG
FKP4W-DMZ4K-BERPG
74B59-9Z8VB-HMVR7
JPRIY-NIYPY-WEL7G
XKE0I-BF8X6-DVX8Y
DVTJ7-Y6GDV-P9M92
Y96X5-54VH2-6CYQF
7GZKF-RCCI0-KPEGJ
RFR89-5WZGX-FQNR5
NA3KQ-58JNB-KZ0HZ
602A3-ANK87-TKMB3
H8VEP-XJTPW-9Q0EF
ANEN4-5Q6JL-HAR9K
GNCM0-HBM7G-MWV7F
4AZQW-TTWVQ-WDJ0M
7MR8P-J9WEG-0DMTL
WBAD9-JW6W2-LPR8T
XCDKA-9XPP7-4KZPL
9ZDKL-BDMCB-6FDE9
TAC0N-55YZM-9LCW3
HQ8NA-X6735-RMM5G
E3M2T-H8739-HI9QC
IGBN5-6DZ5J-MTZVF
082WL-38L4P-VP9IR
G92GL-EJD9Y-TEZ9Q
5CZXF-CVFVE-GNPQG
YNTVC-WR3HJ-ZBPK0
EI5MR-P7Q35-32YEG
NZWLP-7WEJJ-EJWL2
6Q8AT-ZPNDJ-6E3TM
E8W4L-DG37N-BGI6M
DBZR2-DG6P4-PYCKP
BCQWF-5YF7X-N3K0L
54IMV-T8KVF-MM0ZC
DZGW0-7WJKQ-HGQNW
5NRMA-HIM54-NRL9K
H2Y4D-R8GGH-0Z2NH
NX4E2-2FAGK-67F7A
FB97V-TDI6B-D5RWQ
CB477-ZWC6T-F3V9N
ZDWN8-3WWKX-I3TTX
MB7D6-V55C6-0PAZ0
ILLD5-XIIY7-G4XBE
H6VYY-4Z99D-6LYK0
6HGNC-ZD52H-BNKWP
CXT78-RV7FE-ILC4H
X0LZK-L23Q6-EC6VT
TXJ4Y-WCVN9-LYQQ2
BC50H-BPPEY-E4ME3
LX2LN-79YXN-ZDLQX

recording gameplay, screenshots or comments and posting on the community page helps me a lot to fix/tweak shit this is an old build atm..

Kys

HE ACTUALLY DID IT
THE FUCKING MADMAN

yeah that was me, i got burnt out so i took a long hiatus

Fuck yeah, thanks OP. Downloading now to try it, will report back in a bit

Aw hell yeah thanks my man.

Will probably review this thingie

>activate duplicate code
>press "email other account" without thinking
s-sorry random user

game looks fun though

np

ok

Fuck dude I'm at work can you send one through steam or email, this looks fun.

only if you solve this puzzle: what is the best silent hill game?

FUCKING MADMAN

>HQ8NA-X6735-RMM5G
Grabbed this one, guys.

Thanks for the key, OP

trying out your game now i will give first 10mins feed back or so

cheers, feedback helps

thanks senpai. looks interesting at least

for some reason the game want to take one day to update my man
and i have 100Mb/s
Maybe its the steam sales but to be sure I downloaded Fable 1 and it did just fine within 2min

Nope, keep the fuck out of the /vg/ thread. Nobody wants you posting in there unless you've been posting progress updates from early on in development.

Checking it out. Thanks OP

>he actually delivered

I'm pretty sure he has been

I can't play this till tomorrow, I'll send feedback via steam. Thanks OP, it looks like a gloriously fun mess.

my bad then

This type of shitty indie game is the reason Steam is dying.

I can't even browse the store anymore...

BECAUSE IT'S FILLED WITH INDIE 2D PUZZLE GAMES

Listen, why don't you go make a fucking mobile game and put it on the Apple store, or Google Play?

You'll still be getting money if it's good, and you would spare real gamers from having this cancerous shit spam our Steam Store.

Also, you're lucky I didn't report you for advertising here... since it's CLEARLY stated in the board's rules.

Looks pretty fun in the video and I'll definitely play it when I get home (I just activated one of the keys).
I might be biased though at free shit. I hope the game gets reasonably priced. I wouldn't touch it at 10 bucks or more.

>Also, you're lucky I didn't report you for advertising here... since it's CLEARLY stated in the board's rules.

He literally posted 50 keys or so
Just grab one free game and fuck off

but i have. you're just too much of a newfag to know about it, see: recently ive been doing trailer/store page (zzz) so i don't have progress, i'll be postan progress when i add more enemies/levels soon

i also posted tons of old games like Buildan Shootan/spooky slide which you're too scrub to remember, gif related :^)

Haven't played yet but I would fix some of the wording/ spelling on the store page.

They are all used.

Post some fresh ones.

Finally years of wasting my time on Sup Forums gives something back

Well im playing right now and i just thought of a really cool idea i think you should take some inspiration from call of duty zombies games in terms of how they have their locations set up i like how you can destroy walls and the zombie can also i think it would be cool if you build a whole city that could be destroyed and then when you die the map zooms out showing the destruction i think that would be really satisfying for the player

and im sure you are working on this but i NEED good sound currently the music sounds like its underwater and the guns don't have a sound when fired there are also no slashing sounds with the knife when used
going to keep playing will update if i think of more ideas or criticism

its $6

have you played it? if not idgaf about your feedback, if yes then i want your feedback

>gif
>it's a .png
Sorry bud, I win the argument

>all activated already.
feels bad.

>you're lucky I didn't report you for advertising
What a faggot you are

>Listen, why don't you go make a fucking mobile game and put it on the Apple store, or Google Play?

Congratulations for making the dumbest fucking post I've read all week, please consider getting your scrotum stuck in a door hinge for us

Thanks, got a key.

Here have a cute Yui

agreed, sorry for my failure senpai

cool, well every level is proc-gen maybe ill add a city biome

there should be weapon sounds, and much better (original) music in the new build coming in a few days :) cheers for feedback

Why is this cunts face shaped like a shovel

I can't play it.
It isn't activated yet.

this kind of shit always spooks me out for some reason

You got any videos of it in action?

because she's an animu

Oh my god is he okay?

though of another thing because you can't aim in a 360 motion only side to side so i think the game would be better of using the arrow keys rather than a mouse
also having waves of zombies coming after you rather than just walking around and finding them

i think the blessing system at the start is really cool though and same with the art style sorry if i come of too harsh with feedback just autistic ideas

thank mr anonymoose

theres a trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=BZOtip5o8kY

please release more keys op

you have to right click it and choose to play the beta or something i think? i cant remember

I don't mind it OP, it's fast and fun in short bursts. I got no problem with Skull fuckboy as a timer challenge but please not every level by default. Guns and killing enemies feels pretty nice, I like the curse/bless system too.

Looks interesting. Drop some more keys and i could shill your game a bit, alright.

Well shit you fucking madman. I just activated NZWLP-7WEJJ-EJWL2. Hope you find success

took GQT8X-Z9TMC-DMY8M, thanks user

Yeah it has just shown up in my library, I guess steam is still a little bit slower from the yesterday shitshow.

here you go

IM00Q-KZ2FM-R8HML
V5QTG-H5FA3-HC67T
9TNXP-YHHY0-LWTVI
Z8B2D-YNJNN-83L48
LG04H-FQL32-8WJB4
VPAET-D2EKF-KYEM0
VXNBR-TIMZG-GK269
A7XLH-JC4HF-N4BZ2
YPN8M-WL3BW-AIAI9
I66H5-QW0NB-ZR8IC
6640I-2I2AH-3N3MV
6XR24-Z90DZ-DJIIC
YV8FK-2W76K-5C7AD
JI53J-J90KY-QXLFD
XV53C-F4RWG-659LQ
TRH4B-AL7A2-FVDHL
3407N-4CHZJ-HFAVK
KFXNC-CBRLL-8XCGT
PGX3G-ET9BR-84QKB
2C9LN-25NDM-I8TLM
90T4V-7ZWYD-8B72H
FBE7D-ER9NX-RN988
ITM3H-XADD6-0EBEV
R7DCD-Y0QGX-RLTD0
QX5GN-27X6D-WKB4K
ZD4FJ-Q6H8L-J63A3

probably last key drop for today, i wanna play that sausage roll puzzle game i jus bought it

I got the game from one of the keys you gave out (thank you) I'll try it out tomorrow if it'll let me.
Judging from the trailer I'm getting a DOOM feeling from it, so kind of hoping it'll be fun.
But something about it just seems off. Could just be the music imo. Idk. Probably will find out once I start playing it

sweet, if u lemme know whats off then i'll see about improving it - still a work in progress

>90T4V-7ZWYD-8B72H
I just took this one. I'm going to bed but if there's another thread I'll give feedback in it. Thank you.

>TRH4B-AL7A2-FVDHL
Took, thanks user! Good luck with your game!

ok seems the gun fire and knife sounds only work in one ear so i did not notice that they actually existed before they sound alright also i think the runner gunner perk should be part of the gameplay instead of a perk/blessing

also scrap the wave/round idea i said earlier i just found out about the doors

thanks dude

HE JUST KEEPS GIVING THEM AWAY

OP why are you giving your game away like this it might be ok enough to buy what are you doing

>there have been too many activation attempts from your account
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Definitely. If you want some one on one feedback hmu on kik. It's TurboAnon
I'm off only on Thursdays so I don't have much free time. But any honest feedback I'll definitely give

for posts like this

trying to download it but steam servers are being poopy

prob cuz of steam sale

> it's another babbies first unity game that can be made in a week
> it's on steam

bravo

>can't even dl a 20mo game
the fuck is this hell

yeah I figured, I was gunna try and do a quick summary of the game and a review on it after playing for a bit

>A7XLH-JC4HF-N4BZ2
Holy shit I actually fucking got one. This my first time grabbing a free key like this. Ever. Thanks OP

FUCK YOU OP ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY YOUR SHITTY GAME BUT ALL THE KEYS I TRIED WERE USED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, stupid low IQ piece of shit.

Do you fucking know how marketing works?

You obviously don't.

Now, if you don't live in the middle of the woods, it's safe to assume that there is a free public library in your town, right?

So, tell me...

Why don't you go there and grab some books on marketing case studies, that show you the techniques that worked in past, and the technique that work now?

I'll spare you the effort for now, so pay attention.

This jewish indie dev gave you FREE keys, so you would have a feeling of reciprocation towards him. It goes like this:

"OMG, he's so kind! I'll have to give something back to him... but how? Oh yeah! I'll give him a good review on Steam, even if his game sucks!"

You get it?

He is doing it to get more POSOITIVE reviews.

Plus, some of you probably have Youtube channels, and are gonna advertise his shitty game.

Pathetic...

You guys are worst than hungry pigeons over a piece of bread.

Actually OP made a few games
kanogames.com/profile/developer/greg-sergeant

I know that reddit spacing is the new meme, but now that's REAL reddit spacing.

That's even more disgusting
Indie gamedevs are a mistake

try harder :)
np
that would be great

thankx

OP is cool fag he gave us some keys and isnt a total fag, show me your game niggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
glovegames.tumblr.com/

I CAN'T TRY ANYMORE BECAUSE STEAM THINKS I'M SO LITERAL NIGGER STEALING STEAM KEYS FROM WALMART CD CASES AND WON'T LET ME TRY ANY MORE FOR THE NEXT HOUR

You have to go back

> skullface isn't on there

its prob my best free game, a meatboy rip off

youtube.com/watch?v=5bgE-7NTN54

>reddit spacing
>...
Fuck off and never come back

Looks aight nigga
Needs more original assets T B H
I think this new game looks the best
Also how big IS the download its not on the page and i have shiternet

SEE

As long as OP gave me a free game I dont care faglord, go sperg on reddit bitch.

Stop samefagging retard
Also who give a fuck if some user shill his game a bit ? For one fucking time we get keys and vidya talk, just die in a hole

AYY! copped 9TNXP-YHHY0-LWTVI
Thank you so much dev, I'll shill this to various groups of friends!

>tfw