strawpoll.me/13694001
dropbox.com/s/aubvqd3yujivwbw/fixedforprinttemplate.psd?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We make a new thread right as VFC announces no more fights until tomorrow
JUST

first for all vermin are great

FUCK

>almost every vermin with a superior design to their matchup has lost

nth for re-requesting Team Snibbeti Snab and the Boners having a picnic.

>I know I've always wrapped up the first round on the first day, but I'm going to have to retire for the night right now for the reason above. Hope that doesn't make anybody frustrated who was waiting for the next 3 fights, but I need to slep. I'll pre-record as many fights as I can tomorrow morning, hopefully everything should go faster.

>See you all tomorrow.

welp

the host went to sleep

EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

BECAUSE I AM HERE

>my fight was next
>no more fights today
NO

GNIGHT VFC HAHA

fuck the fights, I want to know who is in reality princess Blorf

Goodnight VFC host.

What do you mean?

Someone post the updated brackets please

VFC Host always does what he does best.

s-so are there going to be complete rematches for everyone?

This tourney is hardly worth watching. Next round might kill it.

>HAHA
No shhh! dont!

Can someone rate literally my mom's credit card?

IT WAS I

Todd Howard.

strawpoll.me/13694001

>Conniptions Man might finally get the respect he just wanted
I'm guessing the real reason he had conniptions...is because he was never recognized.

Whoever makes the best burst mode card design gets a free pack of cards

dropbox.com/s/aubvqd3yujivwbw/fixedforprinttemplate.psd?dl=0

I like that transparency

>no Medgegami fight

Literally just my vermin's cousin.

Good night Host, hope you like the new and improve Dinoswordus buddy.

i just took it from a firealpaca screenshot

My vermin would have been in the very next match.

Updated brackets?

You did yours much better than I'll probably do mine. I'm planning for the 2nd form to be made of wads of cash and the 3rd form to be made out of solid gold.

I WANTED TO SEE HIM FIGHT, DAMMIT
I MEAN HE'D PROBABLY LOSE DUE TO
>1 FUCKING GUARD
BUT HIS OPPONENT IS ALL BLAST AND FAST
See you tomorrow, I guess?

i hope he loses so that best waifu can avenge him

Jack is a statswap of Lanternfeesh. I wonder how it will turn out this time.

How should I make this design more apparently based on Super Sentai/Gokaiger/AkaRed?

You can always just make it a mook, that way it'll be featured in the VFCO when it becomes a thing.

Well shit, you're right. I guess it all boils down to who blasts/dodges more.

Don't give up hope yet, Vonder Mask could give all of the vermin that failed another chance.

>tfw might be out cold tomorrow by the time the tournament restarts

Current bracket?

>vonder mask dies in the first round

reminder that so far there are only 3 vermin worth watching the tourney for

We don't know. There might even be a chance Host completely redoes Round 1.

i waited untill 6.13 am to see my vermin
>host fucking decides not to do more fights untill tomorrow

hisstol, slitheriff, and desperattle?

I like the idea of bribing as the ability. I think I could possibly make some sort of ability that has the same feel but is structurally different:

>He bribes the opponent when they're both at Oh Shit mode. If the opponent accepts the bribe, INEEDADOLLAR wins the match. The opponent starts off at 75% chance of accepting, but it gets 5 (or 10, not sure) chopped off for each point in their highest stat.

So since we're chilling tonight, anyone want to help me iron out this vermin? I want to go with Version 2 but I feel like it might be too complicated/OP?

>implying vonder mask wont fall prey to the "good designs MUST LOSE" tournament curse

Who?

According to you.
He might just redo the tank girl fight but otherwise it is set in stone.

>There might even be a chance Host completely redoes Round 1.

wait wat now

fucking bullshit
every tourney VFC gets slower and slower and i don't understand why.
TH shits out battles every 5 minutes, how can it take so long for VFC? i get it takes work but why is he getting worse at his job instead of better?
we used to have the whole first round the same day as sign ups and now he can't even finish it with a day to code everything in peace.

>tfw youll be out of town from tuesday through to sunday
>youll miss the next signups
>you wont be able to draw at all all week

>people shitting on vermin designs instead of just enjoying the fights
Fuck you guys, that attitude doesn't belong here.

here
The fuck did you get that idea from?

Does anyone want to see Thiccabbit win just to make everyone pissed off?

Once more I've missed the entire event.

hisstol, batterbee, and inert beast
luckily the next three fights all have good vermin

shermanne that was submitted had different stats than the old one on the booru

R8 this guy and feed me ideas for a new min

Well you all have a nice night, I'm gonna go draw a scum vermin

:(

>Also my computer crashed right after recording Shermanne Vs Botilus and even though I KNOW I saw my auto-backup saving every 15 minutes I still got set back to about 6 this afternoon in terms of database stuff for reasons beyond me. Godammit.
I know he's probably gonna continue from where we left off, but I'm scared he might start from the beginning

I feel like VFC focuses a bit too much on looking impressive and allowing a fair fight instead of having a system that'll allow him to pump out multiple matches in rapid succession.

>GOOD DESIGN

Im sorry man, but like all of the good designs died.

Today was good, there was a lot of drama but there was also a lot of cool stuff too. Being there for the inception of Radino was the hardest I've laughed in a while.
Also my vermin made it out of the first round, yay.

Tank Girl had the correct stats in that fight. The version on the Booru was an older version with different stats, but the one entered yesterday is the same one that was in the fight

>luckily the next three fights all have good vermin
As in like, all six of them are good?

goodnight everyone. good luck tomorrow to vondemask i guess.

Something I'm interested in hearing people's two cents on:

Do you believe the creation of vermin should be limited to the use of MS Paint (and other simple tools), or are you more open to the idea of things like photoshop or traditional media being used?

Do you prefer simple vermin, or things that are look like they were professionally made with exquisite designs?

I ask because I see a lot of people complain about "MS Paint scribbles" in these threads, but then also turn around and ostracize more experienced artists, labeling them as tryhards and such.

yes

nothing was impressive about today.
fair fights i'll give you. how he does it better than TH does it but he's so
fucking
slow

For starters abilities, for vermin are getting more advanced. Also you have animated vermins like the squid, and maggy (which host animated on his own). Plus bonus stuff like the balloon fight characters in the background.

>just now realized conniptions man is the hanged man
Thank you so goddamn much user, I thought he was completely forgotten.

People will be pissed off no matter what, if they're not your usual falseflaggers will fill the angery quota.

post vermin you love that don't get much appreciation

Looks good! I like the ability, but I don't know if the first form can be affected by it.

Any thoughts on my line?

my own

I like both. The point of Sup Forumsermin is that anyone can participate. I just wish some of the artfags here weren't such tryhard assholes

im happy you feel that way

can someone post hermit

People dont want stuff that was clearly shat out but I dont like some art fags because they get annoying or minmax just to win

>For starters abilities, for vermin are getting more advanced
This is a valid point in the case of the later fights, but there aren't any abilities in the first round.

Good luck bee. I just hope if you beat me you win the whole tourney, I really like your design.

That sounds as likely as him suddenly having a change of heart and doing a bracket extension, of which is not a chance, sadly.

The Hierophant is still misspelled

Vermin should have at least some effort, literal scribbles like this should be banned

Maybe come up with something playing off of Venus Flytrap since it's a bamboozle plant.

It was a clusterfuck, but it was a enjoyable clusterfuck. Also, it might be too late, but I would suggest replacing Mr. Mats in the Wheel of Fortune pic with Brontosoreass, and Owntron in The World with Arsenal Spider.

Finished this. Good?
Looks similar to a Fakemon I've seen. Not an exact copy, just similar. It's cute though.

this guy right here

I believe any art/program should be used. As long as no one is shitting on each others art. You also have to factor in people wanna make their vermin, and some anons just aren't good with MSpaint(myself included).

has he been entered yet?

Too many to count, but I feel like pic related is one of the more noteworthy unnoticed ones, IMO.

the entire point is that anyone can create with the tools they have at the level that is comfortable to them.

Most of my fights were pre-recorded by the time 6PM rolled around, the only one I did on the fly last time was the finale.
Give VFC some credit, his fights are all 1080p60 which would take a while to upload.