Be a very successful video game that a sequel is immediately planned out right after first week of sales

>be a very successful video game that a sequel is immediately planned out right after first week of sales

what games do this

call of duty?

Those suits will always be overdone and out-of-place garbage

>final boss is GOD
what games do this?

>he still forces the Ex-Aid is not a rider meme

>still liking Kamen Rider BING BING WAHOO

watcha gonna do about it

Oh no no no, they are riders. The guys who own the franchise have the only say on that.
They'll always be garbage riders, though.

I really don't know shit about Ex-Aid. I'm still watching a lot of the old stuff before I get to it. All I can do is insult the Riders for looking different than what I'm used to.

these riders accomplished probably more than most of the others

A lot actually
Dan is a hack
He just shoved as many edgy elements from typical vidya aa he could into MUH REAL LIFE GAME

>actually defeated his final boss with his bike
What riders do this

den-o is still the best

>He didn't finish off the last boss with the strength of his own body
That's actually embarrassingly horrible, holy shit.

>He didn't finish off the last boss with the strength of his own body
That literally couldn't be more wrong
He fucking PUNCHED his opponents belt to shit whilst UNTRANSFORMED

How so?

Oh so you were lying. Ok, liar.

>he's mad causee Emu can move within frozen time, punch an enemies' driver to a glitchy mess, hop on his bike and fucking slash someone to pieces, than OUT FUCKING RIDER KICK THEM, whilst all ghost can do is hug people

saved the world from pandemic

Actually managed to kill human villains

I just started watching Ex-Aid a couple weeks ago, and it's surprising how Kamen Ridery it is and how good the actual concept is.

Doctors/Video Games makes so much sense, it's almost refreshing. Computer viruses come to life from video games and become real life viruses, Doctors then have to treat the virus, but only through playing video games.

All the characters are actually fleshed out, have different motivations and backstories, reasons for whatever they're doing. I'd say it's on par with OOOs for having a good story/concept.

Shit like this irritates me

I hope build is fun, he seemed alright during the Gemn fight but then again compare Ghost in drive to the one we got.

So Sup Forums, if you're a replication of someone but with complete memories and feelings, are the same person you replicated with

nope. You're kinda stupid to even ask this question

nah some anone in /krg/ argued that because the copy has the same memories and such, it's essentially you

The Kr universe has an actual hell where souls go
I wouldn't be suprised if DAN vs DAN didn't happen eventually the real Dan is burning with his father

>build
I've seen morphing is made with plamo, any more plastic kits/gunpla references?

Then that guy is much more stupid.

no just means "to construct"

aw
missed opportunity

Freedom Planet 2

Yeha it's a construction theme where you build a rider from organic and inorganic