ATATATATATATATATATA

youtube.com/watch?v=tBrqfwUstto

>Ignorant dumbass gets excited over this because he never played Ken's Rage

Did I play a demo of this on PS3

Shut the fuck up.

>inb4 edgy jealous faggots hate on the first based animu moral fag kenshiro

Man, how did people watch shit like this back then? Sailor Moon was my shit back in the day, I don't care what you say, girls are much more worth watching then big roided out men beating on each other

The protagonist and his rival are pretty likable and badass

atata is the worst shit meme to come out of here
fite me

i like both

atata isnt a meme from Sup Forums

I do like that its name is Like A North Star

Im surprised the Yakuza Team hasnt done something like this sooner. Im just glad the PS4s getting yet another exclusive.

a and v are the same fucking board these days and you know it

It's literally from the show
Fist of the North Star is actually good, lots of great characters and situations that are fun and keep you excited. As a show it drags at times, but that can be excused since it's 100 episodes

Hahahahaha I would feel sorry for your poor ass if it wasn't so funny how right I am.

Does Sailor Moon has a game out right now? I don't think so.

pc when

>should we make a modern Streets of Rage
>No let's make some anime shit

IM mad

You can go quite a few threads without having to see American political debates on Sup Forums.

>HNK
>average weeb trash

You gotta be 18 to post here.

It should have been a Souten no Ken game instead.

When did they ever hint at Streets of Rage? When has anyone even mentioned that series recently?

There was the 3DS game.

He's right, you fucking retard. Kenshiro has always been one of the most moe characters in anime history.

Ken's Rage was dog shit and this will almost certainly play better.

they at least have waifus to bond over I guess

you're allowed to like shojo and gekiga my underage friend

>its over 9000 is literally from the show

It's just a 3D port, several Genesis games got one

Gosh, Thank you user.
I'm tired of all these retards giving Ken's rage more shit than it's worth, because it is worth just about less than shit.

YOU'RE dogshit. That Ken looks like a 10 year-old kid's face slapped on a roided up body.

That's still doing something with the series fairly recently.

>That Ken looks like a 10 year-old kid's face slapped on a roided up body.
And? That's what Ken fucking looks like.

Why would you think they wanted to do a modern version though? Why not another outrun or altered beast or fantasy zone by that logic? Everything in Sega Classics 3D would be up for grabs, what singles out Streets of Rage?

>a game made by a different company makes this game automatically bad
I don't understand your logic.

Its Takaya Kuroda

Bet you're a fucking tranny as well

>That Ken looks like a 10 year-old kid's face slapped on a roided up body.

I know what you mean, but he really looks good, not so much of a kid

Because they still make games in the same genre as Streets of Rage, they actually have teams who can do it.

Do yourself a favor and DON'T watch Fist of the North Star.
Read it. The anime butchered the ever loving fuck out of it.

Yeah, and instead of making a game about a famous successful series they should make a modern version of a series that was worst than final fight.

>It should have been a Souten no Ken game instead.

>Souten no ken

My nigga

Why are you even bothering posting "news" that are 3 days old. Don't you think we discussed them already?

Also this. I don't really like Souten no Ken and I'm a huge Hokuto no Ken fan but SnK is definitely better fitted for a Ryuu ga Gotoku crossover.

As much as I wish this were true, it's not gonna happen. No one cares about SoR except for ports

>Souten no Ken
Never heard of it. Don't give a shit.

>I know what you mean, but he really looks good, not so much of a kid
See, you see it too. They need to add more details and stuff to the face to make it the actual age Kenshiro is supposed to be. And this is just one of the small things in the trailer that made it look like it's going to be a shitty or mediocre game.

>don't really like Souten no Ken
Please tell me you're not basing that on the anime.

OMAEYO

>Shakashakashakashaka
>Dozo
I chuckled a bit, but yea, its gonna be QTE dogshit, I can already tell

Have you even played Yakuza

The only QTEs are in certain boss fights

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve it. If you like HnK you'd probably like SnK. It's a prequel before the apocalypse set in 1930's Shanghai steeped in the midst of gang war. It's genuinely good, it just came out at a time of decline for the series and didn't get much promotion.

And in heat moves and in minigames

>Its just boss fights
That in a way makes it worse.

>came out at a time of decline for the series and didn't get much promotion
Are the scans / translations decent?

QTEs in minigames aren't the QTEs people usually complain about

Pressing triangle to faux murder someone isnt much of one either

This is the most fedora reply of this thread.
What a chump

Yes, I've actually been rereading it because of this announcement and there's only been one chapter in the first, I don't know, hundreds I've read so far that have been questionable. They tend to leave the important Chinese words in which I enjoy, and they even keep the "you are already dead" in the Chinese characters with additional translation. It's solid.

is this a JoJo reference?

Yeah it's much better to have the entire game be a qte fest rather than limit it to stylish finishes where it can be done right

Why cant we input the combos ourselves? Why have we devolved into fighting action games that require us to mindly push in commands as they show up on the screen.

I feel like, if MK released another game, Fatalities would be qte prompts now.

After listening to Kiryu's VA scowling monotone his way through his lines for a decade, hearing him nail the ATATATATATA sound is actually quite impressive

>Game based on a show based on a manga where the guy effortlessly bodies 99% of his opponents aside from one guy who just had his heart on the other side

Sounds gay.

The only difference between a QTE fatality and the way they are now is the commands don't show up on screen, they are functionally the same thing.

Agreed. Should've been a Ramenman game.

>implosions look and sound weak
>Kenshiro sounds really bored and old
>model looks ripped from that musou game
>gameplay looks a bit too slow

Ehh.

>Musou shit

Because action games are not fighting games and don't use a combo system, or at least not in the same way. Why not give the players a special prompt for a nice finisher when the time is right? A fail state should be them not doing it as stylish though, and that's where most devs get it wrong

No shit, Ken's Rage was made by Omega Force/Koei
This is made by Sega so there is a chance it will be actually good. KT can't make good games and fuck faggots who shill them.

>like 20 thugs just patiantly wait as you glide around and punch them with no impact
holy shit what a garbage

It's likely they rushed the devs to finish the game fast, Ken's rage is a very rushed piece of shit.

I take it you don't play beat em ups.

"Atatatata" is literally his catchphrase every time he kills a guy. "Over 9000" is a line that's uttered once in the show and became a meme years afterwards.

The two aren't comparable. You can't make something a meme twice, and "atatata" was already a meme within the context of the show itself.

Anyone that makes the "they just stand there" argument don't actually play games.

no I dont play musou garbage. Even batman is more fun than this

Omega Force can't make good games. Every game they make is ass

Kinda reminds me of god hand.
I mean it's unlikely it will be like god hand but one can hope.

This isn't musou and Batman does the same god damn thing when there are more than 2 enemies on screen which is hardly ever.

Or just shown on Easy so they can show off moves and not have to actually play the game

What i mean is, every game has a situation where the AI just stands there, be it for balancing or the AI just fucking up, "they just stand there" is just a stupid argument.