Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e celebs are...dare i say... /notvideogames/

No idea who this is nor do I care.

The epitome of pseudo-intellectual.

Who?

no

Jesus christ thanks for making me even more depressed, user.

>literally scans whole threads and parrots them as his opinions on video
woah so this is the power of brainlets

Half of his videos are
>Look at all these CRAZY people ha ha! How can you even be so crazy!
The other half
>Youtube and Twitter are out to get ME!!! Theres a conspiracy to block MY content from getting to potential viewers!! FUCK these fucking SJW FAGGOTS!!!!

No way fag

>Look at all these CRAZY people ha ha! How can you even be so crazy!
Wow... What even IS a lol cow, am I right? How could someone possibly find internet autists acting insane amusing? His other stuff is pretty shit though yeah

Why did you post this?

>accidentally click one of his linked vids
>youtube just floods my reccomendations with him

Jimmy is a cia nigger.

>making fun of based Latza

too far man

>not even a video games e-celeb

Are you kidding me? I love his internet insanity videos. It feels like those days I spent browsing ED back in the mid 2000s. Anything that isn't those is fucking trash though.

Gamergate was a mistake. It had noble intentions to keep sexy ladies in our video games, but it mutated into some kind of stupid culture crusade and become the very thing they fought against.

That's incredibly depressing. We must be prepared for swift destruction from anyone, even our own families. Prepare yourselves, Sup Forums. Be the one with the kayak and a Glock when the flood comes.

>gamergate isn't vidya related

That pic may be one of the saddest things i've ever seen in my life, just a dad trying to do right by his children and wanting to make things right, ruining a large portion of his sons' life by jumping to conclusions

I feel so sad.

Literally nothing to do with videogames.

yeah no this has to be a fake

Have you seen the documentary "The Hunt"?

>lol cow
anyone who uses this term is mentally ill

sensationalist faggot, would get destroyed in any actual debate.

t.Destiny

How about "glow in the dark CIA nigger"?

Post is from reddit. If it makes anyone feel better, everyone in the comments was shutting on the dad for siding with his daughter without evidence. Also that he didnt deserve to be a father and his son is rightful for hating both of them.

The comments in that thread are great

what does jim have to do with vidya?

This is why I'm glad that Trump will remove women's rights.

>m-muh hiroshimoot! Sup Forums is kill!

Shitting* not shutting

If it makes you feel any better It's probably fake. I'm sure situations like that has happened before but people on reddit routinely make up insane but barely believable stories for imaginary internet points.

goober gate is not even allowed to be talked about here

This is why I converted to Islam

Gamergate was an absolute shit show and hardly anybody even remembers what it was about anymore but they were still in the right when compared to actual manipulative sociopathic rapists

>phoneposter is a redditor
and this surprises no one

>do right by his children
He a scumbag who threw his son under the bus with only an allegation.

>gif
I dont think so, Tim.

he seems to have a know your meme level of understanding about things and he sounds like a guy that just lurks Sup Forums all the time looking for drama to summarize for Patreon bux

that's part of the joke

It's a series of paragraphs in a PNG.

jesus god I wish I was gay, so I could free myself completely from the fucking subhumans that are women
I hope that kid fucking murders his family and they burn in hell forever

here then faggot its just an old image from when gifs were more efficent than jpegs for illustration

Well that makes me feel better, user. Thanks

I don't really agree with him but honestly I've never put much stock into live debates. They're more about one-upping each other than reaching any kind of truth. I'm not saying that different "sides" shouldn't interact with each other, compete in the marketplace of ideas and all that, but whether someone "wins" or "loses" a debate doesn't really matter at all.

Average person on Sup Forums would do the same thing. I've seen faggots here say they'd abandon their children over the slightest thing. Thankfully most people here will never have children.

This is even worse! Now I am being trick into a pointless autistic search for minor differences in details.

Incorrect. It became cringe worthy in its later days, but it was a very important event. It was the first instance in decades of social justice freaks being successfully fought back.

Nowdays Gawker is bankrupt, "game journliasm" sites have little influence compared to big Youtubers, Bioware's games get panned by consumers, etc.

Vox Day wrote a very keen analysis of why it was important and what tactics worked. Most importantly, gamegate didn't have a leader, which made it incredibly difficult for the media.

If you look at 2017, games are in a great place with no SJW influence in its best games (Nier, Yakuza, Sonic, MHW, Persona 5, Divinity Original Sin 2). Compare that to comics, cartoons, movies, or literature, which are all firmly in the SJW shitpile.

By any metric, video game players have fought SJW influence extremely successfully.

TLDR video game players fought SJW influence successfully, games are in a much much better place compared to comics, cartoons, books, or movies.

>women are the cause again
In other news water is wet

The guy in your picture died week.

died month?

I know. RIP pianoman.

Gawker's bankruptcy had nothing to do with GamerGate, they got sued by Hulk Hogan for posting a sex tape he was in.

he ruined terry so fuck him

now you get people on Sup Forums unironically talking about "doing it for teh lulz xD" like it's 2006 again even though they only read ED

no. he died strong.

And all it cost was Sup Forums managing to be even shittier than it was before with no hope of ever improving in quality.

He really is the best Douge.
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg

died year?

>tricked
it's not tricking you at all it's plainly asking you
if you want tricks i can post tricks

what is the answer to this?

He's lifting with Zyzz in Olympus

look at the holes in his paper he's handing in vs. the holes in the paper in his binder

The bear's paper has three holes. The bird's has four.

Peter Thiel and Hogan ran the cultural wave against Gawker. Jurors didn't like Gawker either. And Gawker did lose many advertisers during that time period.

The entire cultural momentum swung against these people and now places like Kotaku are irrelevant blogs, and Youtubers hold all the influence in games.

the bird's paper is irrelevant

Ahh yes. Such fantastic solutions to helping lower class people such as telling them to stop being poor. It's always funny when people who make a career out of bashing SJWs try to delve into the realm of public policy.

Just like the bear and bull.

thank. I'm not sure I would pass Mr. Fox's class

Well obviously the fox was a racist and just assumed because he was one of "those people".

clever girl

>believing reddit "LE FEELS" story

COULD IT BE HIM

confirmed fake btw

you understand it correctly. gamergate was leaderless, hard to pin down, and the journalists just starting hanging themselves with their own rope.

You need bees to get the honey in the first place.

doesn't he have to delete more of his history and anyone who blasts him?

Bees make honey not flowers

Nah that's selective bullshit, he had a very specific case against them, had nothing to do with "the cultural wave".

Also the YouTube stuff was happening long before GamerGate, written media has been overtaken by video. Not because of SJWs but because of demographics, technology, and human psychology. Incidentally, concentrating so much influential media onto one website is not a good thing and we're already starting to see the effects of that.

And you act like Destiny's hot opinions weren't retarded either. Him rambling about giving Mexico money and then bombing them was as retarded if not more than Metokur trying to convince himself that Trump's words has 17 different meanings and interpretations.

*flowers dont

Is there a visual clue to this one? or is it simply that that's not where honey comes from?

>implying it doesn't take the pollen and use the same process bees use to make the honey
pathetic

correct
the latter

Who here /here/ here?

>Him rambling about giving Mexico money and then bombing them

You didn't watch the video or you're being dishonest.. Don't bother replying to me anymore if this all you're going to do.

She counts the stars, can i clean the erasers ?

the stars on it are evenly spaced and a certain measurement

So we should just not bother have people advance on their own and just have people live off welfare and give them section 8 housing in the shittiest part of the cities because they are "inferior"?

im /here/here/here here here

correct
no i prefer them dirty

No. Children like you think he's intelligent because he puts on a radio voice. He's genuinely a massive idiot.

Mods, please delete this thread.

that time Slylock Fox was caught peeping

destiny spent thirty minutes after the stream drawing on a whiteboard and crying

destiny has low testosterone, is a single dad, and pays child support. he wasn't even smart enough to buy bitcoin.

The only people who even acknowledged Gamergate were Reddit tourists. Fuck this website.

That's what he said though. He wanted to give Mexico money to help them get out of poverty and also wanted to bomb the kartels because they're supposedly worse than ISIS.

Also, his diversity feed back loop was straight retarded.

Even if this one instance is fake, others are real.
t. been falsey accused of rape and had to go through a shitshow, court, and $23k.