What was the first game you played where you killed nazis?

What was the first game you played where you killed nazis?

Bionic Commando here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5NhE504Mq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, the first was Wolf 3D.
But it's really more of a fucking screensaver than a proper video game.
The next one was MOHAA and it was fucking great. And after its success shitty WWII games flooded the market like fucking zombie survival crafting games these days.

Medal of Honor 1, probably.

Is this pic real?

It's weird to think that Nazi Zombies will eventually be replaced by pilgrim zombies or American soldier zombies because anyone who complains will be labeled a racist

wolfenstein 3d.
seriously, I even started seeing dreams about killing nazi as a child
my first video game, so I'm really happy about direction new wolfenstein took

>The next one was MOHAA
not return to castle? how did you miss that?

You know what, in the 20 years I've played video games I don't think I've ever killed a nazi

From the official website.

Wolfenstein 3D

Wolfenstein 3D on the SNES

Bionic Commando is probably the best Nazi Killan game, though, and the best platformer on the NES.

>he hasn't played Wolf 3D

Do you even care about gaming history? Next you're going to tell me you never played Doom either.

Literal brainwash.

This is a seriously fucked up ad

Dunno, I just did. I missed a lot of games that were mainstream in the west at the time. My gaming history is quite different from what's seen as usual here.

Nope :^)

>360p

what is this 2006?

ops wrong thread

Postal 2

>not wanting to kill Nazis in the most gruesome ways
wew lad, next time you'll tell me you don't wanna fuck up ISIS as well

RTCW I think

Medal of Honor Frontline on the good old ps2

moh1999

probably medal of honor allied assault. I played wolfenstein at a cousin's but I was such a wee lil lad, I don't count it. So the first time Allied Assault when I was like 13 or so

2009 is the only worthwhile game in this series.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
>tfw playing pirated RTCW on my 466 MHz Celeron with 64 mb RAM with less than 10 fps
Good memories.

Given that my great uncle was in the Finnish volunteer SS forces, and the fact that the Germans were allies to my people in that miserable war, I'd rather not play games where I fight against the "nazis".

>only worthless game in this series.
ftfy

Medal of honor for GC

pirated copy of return to castle wolfenstein which was banned here

Why does that matter, my great uncle could have been a pedophile, doesn't mean I have to sympathies with pedophiles. The actions of your biological past really shouldn't be an integral part of your decision making process.

we fucked y'all up in that shit bitch

>MY ANSESDORS :DDD

Maybe you should stop being a slave to dead men and start living in the real world?

I understand the context of Wolfenstein and the historical infamy of the Nazi party but it feels a little fucked to see them dehumanized to the point of just being satisfying to kill in the same way they dehumanized those who they were scrutinized for killing.

Spotted the nazis. How does it make you feel that this is everyone's favorite pastime?

>I don't play such games because it offend hurt my ancestors :)
Pathetic.

Does Rise of The Triad 1 count?
If not, I'd say 1944:Across The Rhine

The Nazis did literally nothing wrong
Fuck communists

>the final boss is a rotund orange man
>There will be an easter egg with Nazi enemies wearing red hats

This game will sell hundreds of millions

>unironically supporting an ideology that was in power for barely more than a decade and ended in a humiliating defeat
Masterrace amirite?

Commandos

Ironic coming from a faggot with a mind so weak he fell for the Nazi memes.

Nazis in Wolfenstein are pretty cut-and-dry evil and it doesn't claim to be a realistic take on any of that shit ; it's just a dumb indulgent Nazi shooting game.

..literally defeated by the same masterrace, the rest of the meaningful world ganking up on you.
Now, if the Africans or something that rose up you'd have a point, but since it was whites vs whites, you don't.

My great uncle was a great man and he died a hero defending my homeland from the Soviet scum the Allies were supporting. If not for the sacrifice for men like him, my nation would have been overrun by the Bolsheviks. The least I owe him, is not to partake in propaganda entertainment manufactured by the victorious enemies of my people, that continues to demonize men like him and Germans who were our sole allies in that war.

People are not separated from history. I owe my station in life to the actions of my parents, who in turn, owe them to their parents and so on. Knowledge of this link to one's past, does not prohibit one from living in the present and planning for the future.

uhg but maybe the monsters in doom have like families and shit uhg I really don't like how they are depicted as unfeeling beasts uhg

>wehrmacht
>Nazis

Gas yourselves, Shylocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5NhE504Mq8

Nah I understand that, but it's just strange to see them go into such visceral detail about something that still holds a real life context, regardless of how Nazis are portrayed in the game.

>muh defending the fazerland
Start shit, get hit.

>games about killing nazis are political
Hello r/the_donald

I agree, fellow Finn!

Would someone please think of the poor Nazi's feelings ;_;

Pick your battles retard. Not every piece of media depicting war needs to be a history lesson

Commandos

>killing Nazis IRL in the 1940s was ok
>killing Nazis in video games in 2010s is not ok
Really makes you think.

>when you are so neo/v/ fucking leddit Trump supporters are le ebil right wingers

>something that still holds a real life context
It really doesn't. Wolf nazi could just as easily be replaced with an alien occupation of Earth. Although I do agree that the whole idea "invent your own ways to kill" belongs in Bulletstorm and not Wolf.

Wolfenstein 3D.
I don't like Germans very much so killin' Gnatsies is fine by me.

A polish girl once told me that when the Germans came into their country, they didn't rape the women or steal and rape and pillage; but it was when the Soviets came during the liberation that they started fucking with everything raping every woman in sight and pillaging.

It's a shame people have turned the German nation into the scapegoat of history when there were jewish and bolshevik barbarians holding a knife to their throats. I think Germans went to far with the whole racial theory stuff, the problem with Jews is more their religion and culture than their race or genes, but it doesn't mean that we should pretend like Jews were all completely innocent and Germans were acting out of pure evil motives.

Medal of Honor or Wolfenstein desu.

Nazis are the biggest cucks. Prove me wrong.

>Nazis in Wolfenstein are pretty cut-and-dry evil and it doesn't claim to be a realistic take on any of that shit ; it's just a dumb indulgent Nazi shooting game

My granddad was in the Hitler Youth and I sure as hell am grateful to both the Soviets and the US that I don't speak German.

You forgot nu-male in your list of buzzwords, you easily riled up retard. Do you really think that Wolfenstein 2017 invented the concept of killing nazis in videogames or in media in general?

>make no argument
>"prove me wrong"
Oh, ok. Nazis aren't the biggest cucks.

lol epic jew meme, +1 upboat Sup Forumsrotha

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

I'd rather fuck up Imperial Japan

Friendly reminder that both Communists and Nazis need to be exterminated.

>A polish girl once told me that when the Germans came into their country
How is she a reliable source? Because she is Polish? Did she witness that? Did you not just make that up just to support your claim?

Indy 3

Poland started the war by killing Germans in Danzig and refusing to negotiate on the Danzig issue, including even having a Leage of Nations referendum in the area or having an extraterritorial railway line so German citizens could travel to Prussia without having to use a ferry. Poland would have none of it, they wouldn't even negotiate, instead Polish armed mobs started attacking ethnic Germans and Poland entered a military pact to encircle Germany. Germany was forced to intervene, the world declared war, the rest is history.

germany literally did nothing wrong.

>Do you really think that Wolfenstein 2017 invented the concept of killing nazis in videogames or in media in general?
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know what discussion you are having, but it isn't the one I am having.

Aikamme koittaa vielä veli. Tämä kansanpettureiden ja muukalaisten saasta tullaan vielä poistamaan tästä maasta.

How is that relevant to my post? Or do you think that I am somehow obliged to partake in entertainment that I dislike?

Indeed. Understanding the situation in Weimar, that preceded Hitler's rise to power, is the key to understanding the ACTUAL reasons for what happened in Germany. Hitler did not appear out of blue as some magic mustache man that made all Germans despise jews for no reason.

I was stating a fact, not an argument. Dumbass.

invading other peoples was ok but being invaded but commies ?
no pls my struddle is my ass !

Word

I assume she would have learnt it from her grandparents who would have seen it. Why would she lie about that? It's not like Poles particularly like Germans and would lie to defend them.

Thanks! Here's another, since you liked the first.

I think you need to play the game, nazi are humanized to much in it. And you still murder them mercilessly.

there are games for that

The one you are having is you being offended at a game about killing nazis in 2017 as if it were a new thing made as a political statement

I don't play politicized games.

Give me a reliable source to that statement and explain how this justifies the occupation and annexation of half of the Polish territory and installing a military administration on the remaining territory while economically exploiting it.

>muh grandma/grandpa/someones grandma/someones grandpa said that the Germans dindu nuffin and then Soviets came and slaughtered and raped everyone!
every fucking time
> jewish and bolshevik barbarians holding a knife to their throats.
Soviet Union being a potential threat yes, but jews?
they were literally scapegoats for every fuck up the Germans had done
German Jews fought for Germany in WW1 and look what that got them.

>Or do you think that I am somehow obliged to partake in entertainment that I dislike?

I'm just really confused why you would waste your time with this detailed explanation of why you won't be partaking in a point-and-shooty game that doesn't claim to take itself seriously.

Why is Sup Forums so full of compassion and understanding towards nazis but not towards non-whites?

Their one and only sin for which they will be never forgiven is to defy the eternal (((banker))).

Never said anything about it being new, keep talking to your strawman

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I think. Great game.

AYO HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN WE CAN SHOT CRACKAS N' SHIET

>muh jews
you whites are really pathetic, if its not jews is niggers, you guys are obsessed
Just a reminder that jews are the chosen ones

Don't worry I'm sure he's got plenty of MS paint info graphs with dead links and literally who """historians""" to back up his claims. You'll be goose stepping in no time

Either some war game I don't remember too well or Bloodrayne

>whites vs whites
>Slavs
>white
nice mental gymnastics Hanz

more propaganda yay

You are aware that this is an outright lie fabricated by the NS government to have a casus belli on starting the war.

Whites have built civilizations. Whites and Asians. And every single place on earth not inhabited by one of these two groups becomes a shithole even if it wasn't one before. Shithole by our white standards anyway.