youtube.com/watch?v=wEO_iWCHaPE
youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs
youtube.com/watch?v=j7HlrI1COSs
youtube.com/watch?v=cxDz0Z066NI
youtu.be/TKgeCQGu_ug?t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=SU1v3OFL7uI
youtube.com/watch?v=OdsOWYQ040o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are there any genuinely good car games out for PC or PS4?
I've played Assetto Corsa but it felt unfinished in some areas and lacking in cars.Japanese cars
I know forza 7 and GT sport are coming soon

You are looking for arcade or sim racers?

>be me
>be male (male) 29yo of age
>never intereted in cars
>never interested in car games
>last car game I bought and played was Gran Turismo for PSX

I don't get the appeal. Watching F1 sunday morning where everyone just drives in circles for 70 laps... I just don't get it.

Not him but I was looking for a good arcade racer game.

Did what?

I agree in regards to sim racers, never cared for them but arcade racers are fun as fuck. Horizon 3 is One of the best racing games Ive played

why not both?

Thats because F1 died with the start of the turbo era 10 years ago.
Trust me there are no more good races,used to be very different.

For sim racing there's iRacing (can be expensive) or rFactor 2 (not known for its user friendlyness). Both of these are on PC and best played with a wheel and pedals.

I'm not huge on watching F1 or many races outside of Le Mans each year, but I don't get how people can't be into cars.

I dunno it just clicked for me as a kid while I was young and I've been into them longer and heavier than I've been into vidya, but to each their own. Anyways the appeal is hard to describe I just like driving and even before that obviously,I like the technology in them (or lack thereof in a retaliative sense with some cars) the look, the sound the history to them, etc.

this is some reddit ass shit

Maybe half or 2/3 of F1 races are boring but every now and then you get a Brazil 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=wEO_iWCHaPE

>turbo era
>10 years ago

80s called, they want you to not be an idiot.

TrackMania turbo is a fine racing game if you don't mind missing the PC server selection.

If you like going fast and racing a timer against yourself then it's great.

Yeah that's the thing, most Motorsports on average aren't super eventful, but then there's that one race that happens once in awhile that makes you go 'Damn I'm glad I caught this'

Like when Toyota broke the fuck down in Le Mans last year right at the end and Porsche took it.

Perez did nothing wrong

Ive tried to force myself to get into cars the past few years but I just can't find them interesting. Sure id love to cruise around in some expensive sports car but in regards to watching races and working on them and going to car shows and shit is Just extremely boring to me. My father used to get pissed because he always wanted to teach me about cars but I never learned because I couldn't pay attention to that boring shit.

>but I don't get how people can't be into cars.
I don't understand how people care about cars at all in real life.

buy the car that suits your needs and has parts available in excess if anything breaks down or you need spare parts

That's probably the only thing that actually matters unless you need your car for your 4x4 hobbying about. they all work as intended so it's a matter of finding the one with the best requirements for you that work.

High-performance cars are silly outside of high-performance settings so why even bother saving for one when the speed limit exists.i'm not about to speed in a car that will.

Tell me why anything else at all matters when buying a car, if it works as intended what's the difference.

It's fine, some people just don't click with certain things. That said a car don't need to be expensive to have fun but that's more of a car guy thing too I suppose.

Basically you do you man.

>thinking about anything else to buy than forza

whatever hamilton

Why buy video games or anything you like because of this logic?

Or more over a Console works fine, why build a PC because the performance is better? Console works as intended, what's the difference. Closest video analogy I can find, 100% the same not really but still.

That said some people DO track their cars so performance can have a factor in that.

To add to this, like I said to the other user it's fine if you don't like them not trying to make this an attack or anything it's one of those things you either get or don't same as vidya weirdly enough.

Yep, I should also mention that cruising around at high speeds down country roads is pretty exhilarating so I enjoy that aspect too. My younger brother owns a pretty successful construction company and bought a roush mustang, and riding around in that bitch is killer. it's mainly the mechanical side of cars that Ive never gotten into. Most I can fix on a car is the brakes and oil.

best form of motorsport is rally anyway

DELET

You sound like the typical neutered omega cuck.

F1 aka no overtaking ever is not my motorsport

Wait, WAIT, what about Switch version???

Forza Horizon 3

>tfw you live in the same world as someone that became a multi-million dollar worth F1 driver before he even got his drivers license

This guy gets it.

What about rallycross?

[muffled laughter]

[chokes you]

What's wrong? You're getting FIFA 18! You should be happy you're getting at least one EA title!

[ahegaos]

[denies you release]

[teleports behind you]
[sucks ur asshole]
[nothing personell faggot]

I only watch it for Hamilton's infantile rage and shoeies honestly.

I'll watch when Kubica comes back.

Soon (tm) apparently.

>if you don't mind missing the PC server selection.
That's the whole fucking point of Trackmania you goof.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Haven't been keeping up with F1 this year since the Spanish Grand Prix, how many more times has Alonso broken down since then?

You don't wanna know

Honda in charge of making a throttle peddle that works.
It doesn't.

Guess I should reword it
>Haven't been keeping up with GP2 this year since the Spanish Grand Prix, how many more times has Alonso broken down since then?

the real sucker here is AMX he keeps breaking his car when tricky ricky manage to get podium

THE JAPANESE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE HAROOOOOOO RICE ENGINE LMAO HONDA DUDE RUUUUMM RUMM

the best thing is that they copy mercedes split turbo things but can't make it work

Japs were never good at anything,they keep going at it like mules and just grind until they make it work.
Thats not ingenuity thats being dumb as a brick.

>why build a PC because the performance is better? Console works as intended, what's the difference.
I say this all the time, if a game is fun and works on both the console or the pc then it works it doesn't matter what you play it on. it's why console wars are fucking stupid if the game works fine then play it on whatever works for you.

I have a pc and a console and I'll just play a game on whichever i feel like playing it on, it really doesn't matter at all.

yeah they better grind harder if they want some clients in 2018

JAPANESE INGENUITY ONLY TRUE HARD WORKING CAN SAVE US.
WE CANT DO SHIT BUT WE ARE SURE VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT IT CELLERY MAN IS GOD HAHHA LOL SO COOL TO WORKS AS AN OX FOR STRAW WHILE LIVING IN 2 SQUARE METER APARTMENT.

fuck you for feeding a redditard

>I don't get the appeal. Watching F1 sunday morning where everyone just drives in circles for 70 laps... I just don't get it.
dont watch boremula 1, watch MotoGP, actual racing

Should've watched the MotoGP instead.

Fuckin hell what if the wheels touched

That's a very concerned Supra.

Good fucking lord. That webm makes me uneasy as all hell.

>stupid fast, high octane, twitch reaction racing games no longer exist
>tfw no fast
youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs

VROOM VROOM TUT TUT

Theres difference in racing and racing games. Theres ones where you just try to drive perfect line and minmax your speed. Then theres ones with more technicality and drifting. My dad watches formula every week and I do not understand it too. Almost nothing happens whole fucking race and it lasts nearly 2 hours.

IWANNADANCE

I'm no experts in bikes, I'm a car fag though I admit a cursory interest in bikes but not important, so I'll admit this may not be accurate, but I'm sure it depends on how they touch it may result in some rubbing, or it could end up leading to a crash depending on.

>he didn't watch the Baku GP
Tell me that wasn't fun as fuck

watch this one, wheels touch at 322 km/h on tight and wet country roads

Found the toothpaste.

>2:58
how do you even recover from that wobble

I don't know shit about racing games but I haven't played one since PS1, or Mario Kart or something. Which one is going to provide the better experience do you think, Forza or GT Sport? Why is it called GT Sport, is it just focused specifically on sports cars or something? Because I'm looking for a more general racer, with all kinds of cars.

This is what happens when you trade all common sense and fear for a set of gigantic balls.

As far as I could tell, GT Sport is essentially trying to get into the "muh hardcore online racing" scene and dismissing the old GT style of gameplay, so I'd imagine Forza is going to be the more enjoyable game for the average couch racer.

Why the fuck would you remove split screen from a game in a relatively niche genre when you know it's most fun with friends? Me and my cousin haven't missed a single F1 since 12 and until 15. This shit was devastating, I rushed to store on the release day, got home only to find out there's no local multiplayer. Yes, I was so sure it would fucking be there because every god damn game in the series had it that I didn't even bother to check. Can't even sell/trade this piece of junk now. Fuck you, Codemasters.

switch port when

Pray to god
Be a madman

>youtube.com/watch?v=j7HlrI1COSs
I didn't even know this shit existed. How isn't this an internationally adopted thing?

It depends what you really want. If you have an xbox or win10 I'd say forza horizon is a good gentle entry point. It's more arcady than sim but not full on mario kart, has a huge selection of cars from your italian supers to meme entries like AE86s and Ford Transit vans. Good selection of events and track types including the expansion that has crazy hotwheels tracks.

Only problem is it's crash happy and is only abilable through the fucking cancerous windows storefront for PC.

Worst case you can always jump off

Did the other driver got suspended?

MotoGP
Maaaa niggaaa

I believe it's illegal everywhere but in that location or something. They've tried to ban it there as well though.

Too many deaths, they turn into giblets when they crash at island of men

Nah it was a racing incident. It looks a bit like he kicked it from that angle but it was more like getting tangled pulled his foot off the peg.

That one is kind of a freak accident though with the fairing jamming in the fork. Normally contact like that doesn't really lead to anything.

>literally kicked him
>in the fucking fender
>it gets detached jams the front wheel
>guy crashed and nearly dies
I wonder if there was a fight after the race.

F1 is a meme
rally is the true motorsport of champions

This is better than Twilight Princess.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxDz0Z066NI

based vatanen poster
youtu.be/TKgeCQGu_ug?t=59

indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=SU1v3OFL7uI

rallyfags are the cancer of the motorsport community

Who /motorsportmanager/ here?

sadly a decent gaming wheel costs as much as a console so I can't enjoy playing these

It really bugged me with the presentation of the timing data and I just can't pretend to care about single seaters. Apparently the GT dlc addressses that but I haven't tried it yet.

Tfw the age of arcade racers is over

It's just Forza now basically.
Was Flatout 4 any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdsOWYQ040o

If there's one thing that I like, it's riding around on a motor-bike
I'm a speed king, when I once begin.
I once won first prize two and six, I know all the dirt track dirty tricks
I'm a marvel when I'm out to win.
In a fifty mile race I am the best, I ride five miles and skid the rest.
So come along and see me riding in the T.T. races
Easier than hop scotch, beating all the top notch aces.
I've been riding all my life, I started quite small.
I've ridden fairy cycles, aye, and scooters and all.
Hear the people cheer me when they see me steering backwards.
Down the hill I go at break-neck speed,
See me coming down the street with the winning post on the pillion seat.
Oh! Come along and see me riding in the T.T. race
Come along and see me riding in the T.T. races.
Easier than hop scotch, beating all the top notch aces.
Once my bike was hard to ride, but I didn't mind,
Until I found they'd hitched a charabanc on behind.
Everybody's scaring, I am such a daring rider.
My inside rattles when I go the pace.
My ribs begin to shake about, there's all my spare parts sticking out.
So come along and see me riding in the T.T. race.
Alternative ending:
With my gears in reverse, the other way round I'll finish first,
Oh! Come along and see me riding in the T.T. race.

It's like Moto Racer in real life