Why are South East Asians, particularly Pinoys, so insufferable when it comes to playing games with them?

Why are South East Asians, particularly Pinoys, so insufferable when it comes to playing games with them?

Because they're insufferable, period.

I don't get it. he looks just like him?

No idea, OP. It's something in the water, I think.

Poor country, uneducated people.

Have you ever been friends with a pinoy? They're all just stupid but nice people.

Southern Hemisphere just seems to bring out the worst in people.

The sort of people who like games here are not the sort of people who take losses well, improve, and are generally fucking retards who blame others.

t. Flip, can confirm.

Because they're the spics of Asia

Because they never think it's their fault, only their shitty team
t. Singaporean

You're one to talk la

>incestapore

i can't tell which one of these pricks i want to shoot more in the face

Don't go to /m/ then. It's full of subhuman Pinoys

>Because they never think it's their fault, only their shitty team
that's 99.9% of Sup Forums

99.9% of Sup Forums are subhumans from south east asia, brazil, russia and australia.

his the fat less good looking version.

hey one of those isn't like the other

Is Singapore good to stay in for a couple of days?
t. english-only pleb

I'd know because it's true, I do it too
Sometimes your team is geniunely unbearable though

Like a clockwork

yeah south east asia isn't an specific country like the others

whole city/country is a glorified airport

Russia?

It's eh. Since we're so small you run out of places to go to very quickly

Yeah couple days is about right.

tf does that mean?

They're called seamonkeys for a reason.

Thanks m8s. It's just for a stopover, so there's no harm in having a look around. One day might be better.

>third worlder reading comprehension

on9?

user your statement is vague. Do you mean that a Flip will always come to a Flip discussion?

>race of sea apes having an average IQ of 84

Gee, I wonder why what makes these cunts insufferable.

t. self-hating flip

Aussies can actually afford to buy games

> its another flip thread episode
Kill yourselves mongols

Neo Dutch East Indies when?

Why are so many Flip women nurses?

Singapore here, Thais are the absolute fucking worst.

But the thai women tho

I don't know for how long though user, their government seems pretty set on making games to expensive to buy.

Thai """"women""""

>women

Games were pretty much always $100 at launch here, senpai.

Well, how else do they repopulate?

Even the real women are pancake-faced goblins.

But WHY?

Both their "women" and their women are trash.

we wuz khans?

They think that they're perfect on everything, so it's never their fault if their team is on losing horse.
Even if in fact, they're burden of the party/team they on, pinoys is insufferable kid who always sperg.

You people are alright but why is your government being retarded?

>it's another northeast asians shit on southeast asians episode

Its actually funny how people treat me after knowing im a flip after playing with them for a while

>pre flip realization
>wanna play a round?
>general closeness
>post flip realization
>ignored when inviting to a game
>begins to act haughtily

It's beyond my control I guess. Guess I'll never get to sortie with that guy in AC:I again

We've always paid through the butt for everything senpai; it's the tradeoff to wages generally being good. We used to pay a ton more for Vinyl LPs than the US and Europe as far back as the '60s.

>is are

Is everyone in this thread talking about native flips? I've played with white-washed flips before and they act the same as everyone else does. I had no idea there was a stereotype to them being so toxic

>ethnicity and country named after some spanish dude
>take up spanish names
>are christians
Are Flips the most cucked people?

don't forget about literally being raped by every other country that had boat tech

Blame your own countrymen for being so toxic in general.

>tfw have to return to my native monkey land after many years because reasons, and my greatest concern is how i'm gonna clean my ass without toilet paper

pooinloo pls go

>not part of the bidet master race
Look at this uncivilized faggot.

BASED

>women

boring since they started enforcing other countries pedophilia laws

Flip here. Can confirm on how toxic we are at playing online. Christ, every single time, they act like a pretentious hotshot and goes full butthurt whenever they are losing. This is why I always pretend that I'm not a Filipino online because I know it will just destroy my image as a whole and even my flip friends online never let anyone to know they are Filipino because they'll end up laughed at. My fucking uneducated countrymen needs to have an ettiquete at the least but I don't know why it is hard for them.

What would ensue when you have Fillipinos, Russians and Brazilians playing together in an online game?

A normal game of DotA2?

Nothing. They'll amalgamate into one and infest other games.

because pinoy have nigger blood in them

I think it's because access to vidya and internet in general is cheap and caters to the lowest class. In the Philippines there is an abundance of internet cafe's and computer shops that you don't really see in the US or in Europe, You pay for, I guess roughly a dollar an hour to do whatever, and it's cheap enough for the out-of-school youth and the shitty kids around the country to afford.

So that's what you get: kids who have no business online spending the entire day doing nothing but that. They're I guess like chavs or something like that, but poorer and generally worse. And they're online all the time, so that's what you think of when you think Filipino.

Personally, I'm waiting for God-Emperor Duterte to wipe them out. Here's to hoping.

i don't know
try spectating a random low mmr dota 2 game

Some are nice. A lot of them talk money and hype beast shit.

>they never think it's their fault, only their shitty team
That's why Overwatch is a bad game. Particularly when your team consists of teenage kids from [anywhere].

Chinks and gooks have ruined video games for me. Stick to your own servers you fucking subhumans.

They're actually just dumb, like most thirdies, but they speak English, so you get to encounter it.

They stop developing intelligence at the equivalent of a western 14 year old.

>Thai
>women

My girlfriend is a pinoy, did i make a mistake?

fuck.. not this PIC AGAIN..

Depends on where she grew up.

Yeah maybe.

t.rusky

Russians are ok. You're talking about teenage scum here, ofc most of them will be braindead schlomos despite their nationality.

no, just don't reproduce
you might make an Elliot Rodger

but i'm not white

Shit, I never bothered to ask her

>not white
i guess you should be fine

Much higher median wages, and also population mate. There's 23 million people here, but only a minority of that population actually likely really play games, a lot of our population is old folks. That and the fact that at the end of the day with most market things its a numbers games, the more people to sell to, the cheaper things generally become. Our entire population is the same as Shanghai in China. Also our minimum wage is like 17 bucks, compared to 6-7 dollars in the US, so in the end in terms of the amount of hours you have to work for a game we're better off (i.e. 10 hours for an american for a 60 dollar game, about 3 and a bit hours for an Aussie) but cost of living here is also fucked because of the higher wages.

Because they are ugly dumb weak shitskins. Literally the niggers of asia

Southeast Asia is in the northern hemisphere

>t. russian scum

How'd you do it bro? Most of the ones I've seen tend to be more into white folks or other flips.

> t. gook scum

>Russians are ok
no 98% is just straight up garbage and the ones that are okay usually don't live in russia

I didn't do anything myself, she approached me
I don't really talk to asian girls because most of them dont fuck with black guys. its wasted effort 15 times out of 10

No. Never will. They seem to be all Fucking thirsty faggots and nu-jews

What if I'm a regal, royal-blooded Javanese though?

Enjoy playing on SEA servers, 100 ping with Australians or 200 ping to servers which actually matter.

Not really.

You're still a shitskin subhuman sea monkey. even with royal kang blood.

What do people categorize Vietnamese as?