Why do only basic hoes care about or like vidya

Why do only basic hoes care about or like vidya

I want a fashionable aesthetic gf but my interest in vidya excludes me from getting one

because the top-tier grills that care about vidya know you're a shitter and pretend like they think it's basic bitch shit but really you are the basic bitch shit user

can you even attract a standard slut like you're speaking of? i don't see what business you have with a 10 that likes vidya if you cant bag a 6 that cares about it

Misogyny Thread?

haha i luv seeing this type on the internet
the "pretends to know about women" guy

this. what makes you think you're not a basic bitch in male form? what are your conversation topics? anime and vidya? talking about trump and muh sjws and considering that an interest in politics?don't kid yourself. you're fucking dull.

But 10s don't care about vidya

Only basic hoes do and I'm not about to fuck them. But I can't keep one of my main interests a secret forever either

>10s don't care about vidya

you just don't know where to look

Because women aren't into any sort of entertainment that requires input or thought

Is he wearing socks over his pants?

Where should I look

tons of skanks with streams and a sizable bank roll built off of beta orbiters would beg to differ, but you're reaching 2/10 WOULD NOT BANG territory here and clearly aren't material built for pulling 10s yourself

you're punching above your weight son, you better double down on those average thots while you still can lmao
haha i luv seeing this type on the internet
the "kissless permavirgin" guy

i dunno i found a few on /soc/ tho

>lolsonerdy batman shirt

Dropped

your uglyness and worthlessness as a human being is what's prevening you from finding a "fashionable aesthetic gf", not videogames

10s are the most basic of basic bitches wtf are you on do you even know what a basic bitch is? i'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with your aesthetics or fashion, its the girl who does nothing but waste your time gabbing on the phone about tv shows, celebrity gossip, shopping, school, make up and outfits and are general complete bores to talk to. its the kind of girl that puts down "traveling and food" as her hobbies because she's that 1 dimensional and lacking in personality.

alright you have now crossed the line into "2/10 would not bang" territory

Basic bitches aren't attractive at all unless you have boring normie taste and can't into aesthetics

v-video games

but that's not a 10 at all you dumbass, you must have a fucking bimbo fetish or some shit

Call the cops cuckboi

deep down you know I'm right. you know you're an unlovable failure.

Women generally aim for men of higher status than them. Meaning high status women price themselves out of range of someone who has vidya as a hobby.

OP if you want fashionable, intelligent grls, then get out of the vidya circles. this thread should be enough indication as to why you won't find them here or similar haunts

if you want to keep up with viyda, fine, but keep it to yourself

don't gotta red pill up and compensate for your charm by being an asshole, just look elsewhere, vidya is still a sausage fest

it's probably you, rather than them, but that's a much easier fix than going full Proud Boys and blaming them for not fantasising about going full les with samus