Akko's game

Akko's game

Cumming on Akko's feets!

What is that pose?

looks like shit

Don't do that

Having lewd sloppy sex with Akko!

Cumming inside Akko's tiny womb!

Impregnating Akko and taking responsibility!

>Teachers arent playable
Dropped

Smelling Akko's stinky butt and armpits!

Patrician tier taste, senpai.

She is a QT waifu.

why not

She's being sneaky. Can't you tell?

>Game starts with Akko,Lotte and Sucy stepping outside the school grounds for Summer vacation when they suddenly find themselves in a tartarus. While there, Akko comes across a mysterious potion in a chest and immediately drinks it, Because of this potion Akko can now preform magic normally while in this tartarus

and there you have it, the reason why in the trailer Akko blows herself up again while on the school grounds yet can cast Murowa normally while in battle for those of you wondering.

Also, this game takes place after episode 7 and before episode 8 so elements like Andrew,Croix,Dere Diana and the second word will not be in this game as will Usula starting to take her role as Akko's mentor more seriously, she's the one you buy items from instead, some rather questionable items that make the fanbase call her a drug dealer.

Specials: Akko's is the shiny arc, Sucy's is a potion rain, Lotte's is a spirit boost, Amanda's is a fire dance, Jasminka's is a rolling ball of herself and Constanze's is Grand Charion, the only post episode 7 think to be in the game

looks like shit

i want to lick Akko's feet...

Akko's body!

Why is /lwa/ so fucking autistic?

Name of game?

That's because it is, the game is a very cheap version of Dragon Crown.
Because Trigger fuckers have too much time on their hands and LWA and KLK have waifus to constantly harp on about

Little Witch Academia:Chamber of Time, due for an english release some time down the line and JPN release in November

Not sure what game you're posting about, but I feel like this is relevant.

uh oh

Is the show worth a watch for this qt?

Fuck off Andrew
Akko belongs to Diana

Has this shit been moved to /trash/ yet?

The first OVA is, the second OVA and TV series aren't.

Meh diana is better.

Akko's Shiny Chariot panties!

So cute!

>no pantsu

What a slut oh my god

The OVAs are good and the first half of the TV series is very good. Unfortunately the show takes a tumble in the second half due to serious pacing issues. But it's still worth watching.

It's clear they can't keep on topic so off to trash it should go.

>Akko

>lwa cancer leaking again
Just fuck off already

thanks mate for the info

post your akko sadpanda links

I know you're hoarding them

but there's only 2 from what I see

I want to smell her cute smelly socked feet!

I want to ___________________ with Akko.

(?)

looks like shit

Nice video game related thread you get here

will this have an uncensor patch?