2 good strategy games released on the same day

2 good strategy games released on the same day.
Which one are you going to play first, Sup Forums?
You do have a Switch and PC... don't you?

I'll probably play Mario one because I can play it on the bus.

I fell for the Wii U meme so I'm gonna wait for the Switch

WOTC is a day 1 buy though

Xcom 2, waiting for the end of year 2 for the switch to pull the trigger for either a lower price or a new iteration on the horizon, either one would be fine and I can wait while the library builds up.

>Marioshit vs mediocre tbs
I'll pass

Gamestop opens at 10am, its up to Steam to update XCOM 2 before then. That is how I will decide which one is played first.

I have a question.

I have a PC and a Switch, is this Mario game worth it when I can play Xcom 1 and 2 for way cheaper? I mean I know I'm not getting anywhere near to Fire Emblem Warriors since I have all those shitty warriors game for almost nothing on PC with better graphics.

>wahoo bing *1up* noises
>rabbid screaming noises

If I wasn't such a beta nerd, my social inept hands would smack your switch right out of your hands.

>What are headphones?
>What is volume on mute?

What if he had earbuds on like a normal person

I have both and am buying neither.

First, earphones.
Second, you can do anything you want in public if you're good-looking. Good-looking people are socially superior by default.

>owning a launch console
I'll get a switch when it has more worthwhile exclusives than paint squids 2 and ubisoft is ok when it has nintendo characters in it

I want to love Xcom 2

But I hate how DBZ it gets, the Early game is so fun by being space Isis. but goddamn does it get so fucking stupid.

>you can do anything you want in public if you're good-looking

This, if you feel insecure it is just because you're ugly.

WOTC easily
Ubishit will always let you down.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

BotW is not exclusive, it's available on both Wii U and PC besides Switch.

already bought war of the humanoids

will try to make some mods for it

8 critics vs 40 .....

Mario won.

Can we all fucking think for a second that a rabbids crossover actually came out good.

What a bizarre situation.

exclusive user, not multiplat. you might as well say all the wii u ports are exclusives also

You mean Nintendo shit was well received by professional shills? Wow, what a shocker.

yeah but you cant take your pc and your wiiu on the bus

Horizon is such a bad game.

You will fail to provide proof that it was simply shilled, why choose that hill to die on?

I love how toddlers were massively shitting on Vita because games were being ported, but went full U turn for the Swinch.

Provide proof that your wahoo minions trash is good.

I love how sony ponies where shitposting hard on sales and games, but they strangely stopped when that stopped being in their advantage.

40 positive review from people that played it

Your turn, disprove it, or rather prove it's trash

>that stopped being in their advantage
Huh?

Mario all the way, baby

They lost last month, hard.

The switch is dead muh sale threads instantly stopped, and they started shilling for HZD and stroking UC4 cock.

It was hilariously transparent.

40 positive reviews from people who always give positive reviews to Nintendo games.

Your turn, disprove it, or rather prove it's not being shilled.

>They lost last month, hard.
You mean when Switch sold about 1% more in NA than PS4?

>you can play the 2 fps with constant crashes on PC so it's not an exclusive

nobody owns a Wii U if you admitted that about half a year ago on here you'd make an idiot out of yourself.
I know someone with a really good PC who still can't properly play BotW without major issues thanks to shaders and having to rely on speedhacks.

Stop this "you can illegally emulate something on PC" goalpost moving bullshit.
You are devaluing a game because a very specific niche group can experience it without buying a switch.

Go check arms reviews. Plenty there that give a middling or bad grade but gave a good rabbids.

Jesus nigger, why did you chose the most easily disprovable shit ? low IQ?

The most 'toddler' post in this thread.

>Good
>Strategy "game"

more than that
and 3 times in japan.

jesus niggers, it's fine to lsoe once in a while,. you don,t have to chimp out because your playstation lost (again)

and goddammit he's right IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't xcom on the switch? No seriously, that shit is even on vita.

>that doesn't count
>that doesn't count either
>and don't use this argument too

I'm myself a good looking chap. When I tried to masturbate in my car I got charged with indecent exposure.

Come on user...
buy my game~
I swear I fixed it!

because it's VERY new.

nice strawman you fucking retard

Why do you refer to yourself in third person?

>b-b-b-but sony!
i love how toddlers have to bring sony every time someone insults precious nintendo

>massively shitting on Vita because games were being ported,
they were shiting on the vita for games NOT being ported user

>more than that
Post source on this. You can fuck off until then, toddler.

Are missions timed again in Xcom?

Don't get mad, toddler, Breath of the Shill is a multiplat. Fact.

ever seen the reviews for amiibo festival? or 1 2 switch? or star fox zero?

Not him but are you Pokebarneyfag. You sure sound like him

If you were REALLY good-looking they'd probably thank you and maybe give you a helping hand.

>it's fine to lsoe once in a while,. you don,t have to chimp out because your playstation lost
Funny you say others are chimping out when you type like sweat is dripping from your fingers from anger

Ill buy both. I cant get enough of strategy games. Jeane D'Arc was my first foray and Ive been hooked since. I even own xcom EU and EW on PC, iPad, iPhone, and on my Android phone

My pc plays botw just fine, I think your friend is just retarded.

That's besides the point, I was in my private property.

Stop projecting, loser.

I'm sure sony will give you another game soon. #4thegaymers

The new mission types are either untimed. have soft timers, or have ways to extend/stall the timer

I made my friend up. I don't have any because I spend better days of my life shilling for Nintendo on anonymous imageboard.

Buying and playing x-com 2 dlc first. Will probably play MarioRabbids after the Splatfest and i've completed one playthrough of x-com.

>stop projecting
>when he accuses me of being a sonyfag
lol

Maybe if you'd stop projecting so hard i'd stop ?

The laughing anime certainly tells the story.

>getting triggered by anime
back to /r/eddit or fagbook with you

XCOM

80's on metacritic is good now?

Inshallah kill infidel aliens for the Commander (PBUH)

>Mario rabbis
>good strategy game

I grantee that game will be easy as piss

Depends. Are you into retarded rabbid humor or the worst RNG out there.

My brother in arms.

They should do what SE did for FFXV and do a pocket edition with chibi graphics. Maybe just outright ask Ubisoft to do a collaboration so they can do an actual X-Com with Mario and Rabbids content.

>people seriously think a fucking mario Xcom clone will be Xcom tier good
It will be missing all the things that actually makes Xcom good and fun
like from all the pics I saw the levels looked barren as all fuck where as Xcom has tons of cover and shit for you to use where as this looks like it is just empty fields with one or two mario blocks thrown around

This unfun genre should die.

Kingdom Battle places more heavy emphasis on movement since jumping and sliding functionally acts as another attack on top of using guns, and meek turtling tactics will get you slaughtered.

Does War of the Chosen have that thing where it will release at midnight in other timezones? I just want a fucking torrent no way I'm paying for that shit.

can someone post the image with Bowser Jr getting a call from bowser

>Not Minions vs Timed Missions: The Game
Neither.

How long do you think it will take for WotC to go on sale?

3 months minimum
Christmas

Don't expect a large amount off for the expansion, but base XCOM 2 should be nice at least 50% off come Christmas / Winter sale.