You are 10 years old again user

>You are 10 years old again user.
>Your mom picks you up from school.
>It's Friday.
>She takes you to the vidja rental store.
>You gaze at the wall of colorful and exciting game box art.
>You pick out your game for the weekend.
>You then go to the little drive in on the corner.
>You get to pick out an ice cream cone, with sprinkles.
>You finish your cone, mom gives you some quarters. You go in the back of the drive in where the arcades are, and play your favorite one, and try the new one too.
>Now you get in the car, and it's time to drive home to play that game you rented.
>You open the rental box and start reading the manual to the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzSR_TFMirs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> You are 10 years old again user.
> games again
Fuck you op, never ever

>>mom thought vidya was a bad habit
>lactose intolerant
>no arcade in town

I don't recall Blockbuster boxes having manuals in them. Sometimes they would have things about the game printed on the back of the box though.

I did love game manuals, it's a shame they seem to be mostly gone now. It's why I love buying retro games with manuals.

they did, if it was a really new game. they didn't last long before someone stole/destroyed them though

>video game rentals
what the fuck

>Reading manuals

lol

>video game rentals

amerilards everyone

>reading

>being this young

underage out

>Having enough money to rent games
Must be good, I just had a few games I'd play over and over. I bet there were many people in the same situation as well.

I dont want to be 10 years old again, adulthood is better in every way.

nope, unless you're a neet

This. I can't even imagine how unfulfilled people must be when they don't work 60-80 hours a week.

The only games I had until i was 14 was super mario bros 3 and adventure island. No stores rented nes games later on either so I didn't get to play shit.

>video game rentals
>amerilards everyone
Was your country to poor for this?

Rentals are literally for poorfags.

I had like 20 games in total that i played over and over on my ps1, never rented a game in my life since here in italy you can't do that but still...

>be 10
>homeworks finished
>get home from awful bullying day
>finally into local game store
>pick up Rayman for Playstation, since it's the cheapest
>go into local mall
>stare in amaze at the new Playstation 2 games and graphics
>pass all day at the mall playing Dead or Alive 2 for Playstation 2 with some random kids
>having fun, get smashed, smash others
>Get home
>read Manual
>it's all in english
>Italian 10 years old, can't understand shit, but still look at pictures
>play the game and eat alfonso's pizza

I miss Alfonso

fuck off

I'm 25, faggot.

If I'm 10 years old again, I'm going study and do well in school instead of being a lazy cunt playing video games.

stop lusting after the past and work towards fixing your future, fuckface.

Do you own a computer?

What would you do if you were 10 years old again but keeping all your consciousness until now?

No "hurr durr I'll use my future knowledge and bet on winning teams to make moneyz" bullshit.

Honestly I'd hate having to re-do 12 years of my life.

I want to go back.

youtu.be/FzSR_TFMirs

I'd learn how to draw and practice every day.

I'd stay the fuck off the internet, most of it is literally as big of a mindless time sink as normie TV is.

You can accomplish great things if you just put in the time.

>be 10 years old
>rent a NES game solely based on the cover art
>get home, boot up the game and realize its fucking shit
>weekend ruined

>Tfw determined to give my kid this kind of a childhood cause I never got it

So is your sister but that's not the point.

>When you slacked off playing vidya in school and dropped out of college but you still got a better job then all your try hard friends.

Be less of a dumb autismal cunt in my late teens and put some fucking effort into friendships and women

>implying Blockbuster gave you the manual for the game you rented
>implying there were arcades

>10 years old again
>Used to browse Sup Forums a bit, but never post
>Had high late fees in Blockbuster
>It was cheaper to just buy the games I wanted or to pirate them

When I was 10, we hardly ever rented anything, what with the local Blockbuster being gone since the early '90s. The only local arcade was part of a roller rink, and there was no drive-in theater nearby. In fact, I never went to a drive-in until my early 20s, when we found one a county away from where we live. If I wanted to play a console game, it would have to be bought, not rented. And I didn't care much for the roller rink's selection of arcade games.

Incidentally, I love drive-ins. Whenever possible, I prefer to watch movies there instead of a regular theater (or worse, the low-quality pirate streams that my family is addicted to).

>no money
>no freedom
>no bitches (nothing changed)
> unconscious childish brain
>spaghetti arms
>have to obey others
>lower gaming skill
>can't play horror games (younger me at least)

>having your mom pick you up from school on a friday to rent vidya AND get ice cream AND money to play arcade games
if that happened I would think my mom is about to tell me I have terminal cancer and 4 days to live

>mfw playing games with yourself because of mommy

what if you didn't retain the knowledge but could leave yourself a little note
what would you write to yourself?

>Go home and play games with your foreigner step-mother

>go to the arcade
>every machine had faulty joysticks and buttons, making you waste your quarters most of the time

>tfw they offered japanese in school but I wasnt a weeb then
biggest regret of my life

;_;

>tfw taking a deep whiff of a freshly opened video game manual

STOP

Dont preorder nomansky

-yourself 2017

>local game store
>browse the "used games" area every weekend to find something that interests me
>when I found something cool I asked people in th store if they played it and if it's fun

Pretty weird in hindsight but I got some people that gave me good advice, especially the cashiers.
Crazy how we had to rely on game-magazines and faith to see if a game could be good.

>that one game with amazing visuals on the back but horrible shit graphics ingame
I HAVE BEEN FOOLED

When I was 10 my friends mom would walk around with a thin shirt and no bra when I'd come around. Well, when boys would come.
He'd be busy with playing but I can't help but notice her big fat tits.
A year later when they bought a pool, I was in the restroom changing. I was taking my pants off and boxers to put on my trunks. I swear she did it on purpose, she "accidentally" walked in on me. She didn't see my penis, I was holding my trunks at waist. I was about to lower them to slide my feet in. The pool was nice. We'd come and have fun, his sister was cute. She would wear these cute floral tops. She was an a cup but lovely.
Anyways we were getting out to go inside since his parents wanted to swim. My friend was changing and I was waiting for my turn to go. Here comes his mom, she bends over to grab a pitcher from the drawer and she purposely had her bikini bottom slightly to the left. You could see part of her labia. She raised back up, asked if we had fun. My face was fucking red. I sat down, since I could feel a hard on coming.
Her tight top, small amount of freckles on her cleavage. Just the right color and amount, not too much that it's a turn off. Her top was plain color, you could see the shape of her nipples. They were the size of a quarter, hard. She saw me steal a glance. She smirked and I hid my face in shame and bolted for the restroom just as my buddy got out.

>Your mom picks you up from school.
Is this an American thing? Here in Canada you're either bussed in or walk. Is it to avoid getting shot?

>stare in amaze at the new Playstation 2 games and graphics
>pass all day at the mall playing Dead or Alive 2 for Playstation 2 with some random kids
>having fun, get smashed, smash others

Rest in peace Fonso 19XX

>Going to rent games at local video store
>Video rental place was always dark with party lights and movies on different tvs
>Video games have their own small seperate room
>Trying to decide what to rent for this weekend
>Spot this HUGE FUCKING BOX on the top shelf with some golden alien dude on it
>Has a rental tag and a price tag on it
>GOTTA HAVE THAT SHIT
>Too young to really get far on my own, but someone beat the game and their file was still there
>Have the most amount of fun, ever

It kills me to know I could've got Earthbound with the original fucking box and strategy guide for like 50 bucks. Granted, I probably never would've convinced my mother it was worth it at the time.

>parents bought me kids vidya nothing too bad
>icecream too expensive
>no arcade near me

oof

>not learning English by playing Final Fantasy VII because it was never localized in your country
It's like you're not even Italian

>he thinks everyone had a spoiled childhood and a loving mother

Final fantasy VII costed way too much back then, I wasn't terrone so i couldn't have Giggino to hack the ps1, and the more cds the game had, the more it costed.
I remember the most expensive game i had at the time was Dragon Valor; 2 cds, 49 mila lire.

Tho i was filled with english games like Oddworld, Tomb Raider 1, Air Combat, Crash Bandicoot... so i eventually caught up.