ITT: Your favorite game is now combined with your least favorite genre. How is it? What's it like?

ITT: Your favorite game is now combined with your least favorite genre. How is it? What's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

clickon.co/10432/aztecs-ball-game-life-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Open World Hitman
Kill me

That's Hitman 2k16.

For the thread
>THPS
>JRPG

Apparently it's American Wasteland but with shittier graphics.

JRPG GTA

the world ends with you already exists

Yoshi's Island Sports?

>Animal Crossing
>MMO
sounds like a shit game

>Super Mario Maker
>Sports

I have no idea what this would be

>Racing Rougelike
Wut

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Musou
It's the same but instead you have monster houses of trash mobs in just about every room, and you have to kill them off one by one to conserve PP. Sounds awful.

my least favourite genre spectacle fighters is not on that list.

pic unrelated

>Factorio
>MMO
well, that's nothing like good ol factorio now.
Race around random tracks, against random opponents with shops a-la FTL between races.
Fuck that sounds fun

Fighting game Shooter... So like a Quake/UT?

>Dark Messiah is a racing game

I honestly can't see how it works.

Technically Mirror's Edge but with slightly more kicking.

Are VNs a game genre? If so it turns your game into a shitty low budget 3 hour long cutscene

Are you retarded? In what world is Hitman 2016 open world?

Every level is an open world, you have a list of objectives and it doesn't matter how you do it. It's open world in the vein of Arkham City.

Holy shit that does sound fun

>a halo racing game.
actually exists as a forge game mode probably

>Stealth Train Simulator
W-what? Is the conductor the one being stealthy or is it the train?

EA presents ThIFA 18. Steal the ball and get it into the opponent's goal whilst avoiding being spotted by the referee. Grass dampens the sound of footsteps.

Maybe it's the passengers, avoiding the conductor.

Zelda: musical.
I would cringe at it, but i still might buy it.

>Fighting Game + Shooter
This sounds dope as fuck. Like Quake or Doom meets Guilty Gear.
>Fighting Game + Open World
Not sure how that would play out.
>Fighting Game + Life Sim
I'm picturing a single player game that's like Rocky/Ippo where you have to train, eat well, etc... and then face off against various challengers. Would play, sounds cool.

Binding of Isaac sports game? What...?

>online fps worms armageddon

Sneak a train onto the station and steal passengers from rival train drivers

quake meets dwarf fort?

2 random sports game fused together every time you play. Online only. 5 vs. 5

3rd person open world fighting game sounds cool af actually

>Point and Click Ace Combat game
So a flight sim but you have to interact with everything in the cockpit via mouse?
>Strategy AC
Would be fun, so long as I can watch the battles unfold.

Isn't that Absolver?

>indie survival sandbox TF2

>open world musical
pls no...

Make that shit cell shaded and with gta online missions and peopled eat that up

Strategy dark souls
What the fuck, now that I think about it that would be fucking amazing

>Fighting Game + Life Sim
It's kinda what punch club does

>Kingdom hearts 2 musical
A whole game of finny fun

That's every Hitman and it's not open world.
Open world would have one big map instead of individual levels of varying size.

The strategy a.c. plays out like the stuff at the mission debriefing screen with the arrows flying around.

Isometric RPG Dota2

Hang on a second...

>Monster Hunter FPS

>gothic 2 + sports
This sounds like fun

>team fortress 2
>Walking simulator
I'd actually be sort of okay with this idea if it wasn't for the fact that all of the talent left Valve, even the writer.

>Deadly Premonition Horror game
? ? ? ?

Sounds like that F-Zero X cup with random generated tracks.

>Planescape Torment city builder

That...might not actually be too bad.

>Racing Visual Novel.
So, Initial D manga?

>Persona 3
>Stealth game
How would this work

That would be pretty sick, you could be issuing orders across multiple battlefields, preparing superweapons, as well as keeping track of enemy movements and supply lines all from the comfort of your war room. I'd play it desu

>it already exists.

Persona 5

>RPG Racing
Generic JRPG with the main characters as a cast of different cars.

>least favorite
So at least the game that you don't dislike/hate?

>rougelike

That's just Persona 5

>Dark Souls / Bayonetta / God of War III combined with sports or FPS
I mean, a Dark Souls FPS could work surprisingly well. Also, I'd be mildly curious about a Bayonetta football or beach volley game.

>Yume Nikki MMO
I hate MMOs but wandering around in a vast dream world with random players would be nice.

>Arcanum
>platformer
What a waste that would be.

worlds.com

Oh shit I remember that game.
Is it still alive?

I mean, it's been dead for like 20 years

I remember that it was revived with the whole Nexialist "case"... ...and Vinny playing the game.
But it wouldn't surprise me if it stayed dead again after that.

Doom + Jrpg

Umm

>Vampire The Masquerade
>On mobile phone.

Sports is such a fucking redundant piece of shit genre that you should be pushed into a furnace for even listing it. Sports games' popularity by demographic is actually one of my baseline criteria for determining that niggers are subhuman. I can deal with an entire continent choosing not to develop agriculture at some point in history because they live in a fucking jungle, or deciding that rape cures AIDS because they're completely ignorant of medicine. What I CANNOT understand is the need to buy up every Madden and Fifa game, year on year, forever.

Because here's the deal: the whole point of actual sports is structured around athletics. If you're playing a sports videogame, athletics are irrelevant because you're sitting on your fat ass with a controller. So all you're left with is the actual gameplay itself and judged solely on that basis even Skyrim is a better game than football.

This isn't an irrational or specious hatred, either. Chads, niggers and yurotrash buying sports games is a huge part of the infinite money fountain that shitty companies like EA have used to rape the industry for decades now.

>Fighting game RTS
How would that even work?

>RPG
>Sport
I believe this already exists, and is called Blood Bowl.

Why does this look like those gendered sign thingies?

Monster Hunter: The Grand strategy Game

might be good actually.

Huh, actually sounds interesting.

>Doom
>RTS

Half-Life RPG

There were leaks about RPG elements in HL3, so unless they dropped the idea, we might actually see that, if they ever release the game that is.

playing LBG?

This much racism and rage over people liking something you don't like. Drink bleach and clean the gene pool, degenerate.

>Baldur's Gate 2 Fighter

I mean I wouldn't play it, but it could be pretty damn good.

>La-mulana combined with Roguelike
It'd take a condensed, wholesome, puzzle/adventure/action game and turn it into a repetitive, grindy, RNG bullshit mess.
>Majora's Mask combined with Roguelike
This would be more interesting of a concept, but only if the original is preserved and this is just a new different game that can be played. It would be a step forward in the roguelike genre from a ludonarrative perspective

>Civilization V Sports

Could actually be really cool and showcase different sports played throughout various civilizations around the world, both contemporary and those that no longer exist.

The Aztecs come to mind instantly:

>clickon.co/10432/aztecs-ball-game-life-death/

>Ullamalitztli was a game played by high ranking members of royalty and commoner alike, the game could be played with two teams ranging between two and seven players per side. The exact rules of the game remain clouded to historians, but one aspect is a certainty; players were only able to play the nine-pound rubber ball with their hips, forearms and knees. The players would try to smack the ridiculously heavy ball through a hoop. Between ‘goals’ players could be horribly injured with a little spilled blood a bonus.

>In fact, this was a game of life and death. The winning team would be given deer headdresses as prizes and the losing team would be decapitated immediately after the match, a necessary blood sacrifice to appease huitzilopochtli and keep the “infinite night” at bay, assuring that the sun would rise the next day.

Toribash, but with even more limb and joints points (your troops) that you move around the battlefield to perform your action.

>rougelike
I stopped scrolling the catalog just so I could tell you you're an awful piece of shit and you should reconsider the very moments that brought you into this world.

All I did was grab an image off of google user.

>Cossacks horror game
Any good 17th century horror games actually?

>stalker clear sky
>sport

I wonder how that would come out

Bandits playing tennis with artifacts or something

>Doom rhythm game
It's just Doomguy in a room filled with demons asked to make a melody out of gunshots, screams and ripping and tearing.

I'd play that desu

>Pathologic MOBA
I'm actually kinda curious how the fuck would anyone make this.

>Pikmin sports
Might actually be really fucking cool.

>Okami MMORPG

Who's least favorite genre is honestly grand strategy?

>thief train sim
Since it would be steampunk-ish then, it wouldn't be that bad desu

>Halo 3
>fighting
trash, even Halo theme won't save it

>kotor 2
>moba
Who would you even play as?

>Dark Souls
>Racing game
Kart Souls, here I come

i play just about anything i can get my hands on, i just find grand strategy to be boring.

>Chivalry
>Puzzle

trying to fit swords into people ?

>Sora still has magic
>Red shirt girl isn't goofy with 60% hp
Close but no cigar

>City of Heroes
>Horror
I have no clue how this would even work.