I really like Nioh

I really like Nioh

Do you like Nioh?

Nioh? NIOH?

More like BE-EEW!

N-O

I do user what do you like about it

yes but i can't stand way of the demon

I like Nioh. I used to like it even more but the people that didn't like it didn't like that.

I don't remember any Caucasian women during Sengoku

Is that the game that allows to drop resolution for framerate?

I like that idea. Plebs need to live too.

Yeah, you can choose modes to allow for 720p/60fps, 1080p/30fps and an unlocked 1080p. PS4 Pro has similar settings with higher resolutions. It's really nice to have and Koei Tecmo said it's something they're going to have available in all of their games.

Yes. Just got ethereal Iga Jonin Do today and now my ethereal Iga set is complete.
t. 417
FeelsGoodMan

Yeah, it looks pretty shitty in the 60fps mode on a regular PS4 but that's the price of admission for a good framerate. Definitely feels great to play.

can I make my character transform and look like her?

I heard they added female transformations

Post the footslut.

Not her (yet) but there's Tome, Fuku and Ginchiyo.

Did they add more hairstyles with the DLCs?

Would it be worth it to buy a PS4 Pro just to experience this game with 1080P and consistent 60fps?
Also, is it as choppy on the pro when it's 30 FPS like it is on original PS4?

She's Spanish

They added Okatsu too but she's 100k glory instead of 70k like the others

Oh right dunno how I forgot about her. Maria is almost guaranteed to happen in the third DLC though.

PC port when?

She has a very attractive face. I don't even want to sexualize her because she's too attractive wtf

_____ ____

>The devs never expected you to finish the game with bare fists so Orochi can't die until you trigger a finisher with a weapon
Punch him, throw rocks, kunai, bombs, and use Omnyo he thankfully won't revive if you take your time to finish him but if you have no weapons all you can do is leave the stage and redo everything.