Meanwhile, in the Phantom Thie/v/es hideout

Meanwhile, in the Phantom Thie/v/es hideout...

I'm so glad no one knows WE ARE the PHANTOM THIEVES

What a disappointing game, combat and dungeons were improved significantly but really that was to be expected. In the Story Department which is extremely important with Atlus and Persona games it fell flat on its face

For the last time, we're not going to waste a whole day mementos to kill a single target in a part we have cleared and are overleveled for.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kill yourself, ryuji

Made the calling card

>Ending has zero suffering in it, everything turns out hunky dory
Less sad than P4, and that's the feel good game. It doesn't even feel like it ended.

makoto is a dirty slut i saw it happen

>'ever think about how reddit the whole concept of the Phantom Thieves is?'

AKECHI IS BAE!

>so guys
>I, totally-not-Kanji-Tatsumi, am also totally not a Phantom Thief!

We all saw it. Let's not embarrass my study partner more then we should.

>Guys I think I found our next target. If we steal his heart, people will believe in us for sure!

>all the people they steal the hearts of are men
It's pretty obvious, yes.

So Ryuji, your mom's cute right? She still single?

I wanna fuck Yusuke

Morgana is a little bitch.

I wish this game didn't shoot its wad of good ideas right on the first few dungeons.
The latter ones are just boring, and you lost most of the emotional investment, replaced by some nebulous seize the means of production political revolution stuff.
Concentrating more on the inner demons of people like Catherine, while smaller in scope probably would have felt a bit more involving.

Yusuke is so fucking boring

Umm, why are discussing our plans and targets in public?

FOR REAL!?

Honestly, the only part of this game I'd consider well written is Kamoshida's Palace. Everything else just reused concepts and characters you've seen before.

How can this be?

DUDE BRAINWASH PEOPLE LMAO! JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE

S-Shut up, asshole!

WASSUP PERSONA

Whip em'

But Akechi dies.

If every game had a bittersweet ending it would stop being effective. Enjoy variety for once.

Fuck you user. I still haven't beaten the game

That might be changed for the re-release whenever that'll come out.

>Some guy who shit talks your group the entire game, blackmails you, kills you, then basically commits suicide as he doesn't try to get out of his situation
Why should I care?

Then don't read Persona threads.

You're right. That's the sweetest part.

I love Haru!

So do I

This shogi autist breaks into your house in the middle of the night and demands that you play Europa Universalis with her, what do?

Oblige

>hey, you know how you taught me to pull out earlier? how about we put that to the test

Make Kawakami deal with it.

i wish.

you mean the r/v/ right?
>inb4 piss jars

Why do I like Hifumi but don't care for Yukiko?

>If you beat him, but never send the calling card, he still comes to arrest you in real life on the deadline
>There's working models and animation of a mouse form for him (not significant, but still relevant)
>He has voice clips of him calling Loki normally, instead of crazed.
He'll be back for Crimson

I am all but convinced the true ending isn't in the game yet.

I think he was suppose to survive and join the fight against Shido and then die for real during the Palace' collapse to help Phantom Thieves escape instead of Ryuji surviving after helping his teammates out.

I play Byzantines

So what is Persona5 Rouge going to be? will it have more content? Will we have Ann with long hair this time? will we meet her parents and stuff?

That would have been much better. Personally (since they are already breaking the rules by allowing him 2 personas) I think he should have had a palace after Shido. The fact he isn't even in the credits with the rest of the cast makes me fucking pissed.

Everyone else has two personas as well, though.

Yeah, same here.

Kind of. For those people, their personas have grown because they had grown emotionally. They can't switch back to their old persona, though. However with Akechi he seems to be able to switch between these two when he wants to, given that we see his black outfit before his PT outfit, and he can change back into the black outfit.

Akechi uses both Robin Hood and Loki in his last fight. Loki isn't an awakened Persona.

>Akechi Palace
What Deadly Sin is he even going to represent?

How do you know his persona doesn't awaken in that moment where he's backed into a corner by the PTs?

>Let's go _______!

Because the psychotic breakdown incidents were all caused by his Loki power and those incidents were before the Phantom Thieves formed.

Based Captain Kid being replaced by lame-ass Sun Wukong is fucking dumb.

How do you know that?

Not trying to be a faggot.

Not him, but he's wearing his black outfit while killing Okumura. The only other time he had that outfit was when he summons Loki.

>How do you know that?

user, he literally said so himself during his fight against the Phantom Thieves.

Ryuuji pls

Not convinced that a connection exists between a person's metaverse costume and his Persona. Nobody else changes outfits, except to and from their real world clothes.

Loki IS an awakened persona (follows the same convention as the other characters, represents his self-realisation etc), but much like the other 3 recent protags, he can switch back and forth between original and awakened.

He's a wild card who didn't form any links, so all he can do is switch between his own two personas.

Ok, I don't remember all details.

That makes him a Trickster doesn't it? Akechi as MC in a spinoff?

I want to marry Sae Niijima

wasn't it speculating to be Persona 5: Crimson?

>will it have more content?
probably. I want more places in Tokyo to run around in. Perhaps more playtime with Goro Akechi, maybe even include him dicking around the metaverse pre-persona 5. would be cool if there was an alternate storyline where he doesn't die.

The real question to ask is what system will it be out on. I'm hoping it's not exclusive to the Vita.

>mfw PC gets a port

I want to touch Morgana's soft paws.

>>mfw PC gets a port
You really like threads being filled to the brim with shitposting?

This bugged me less because Sun Wukong was lame, but more because suddenly his outfit made no fucking sense.

>Ann's is still a dominatrix, if not moreso
>Makoto's is still a bike, but now it can transform
>Yusuke's is still a grorious nippon logue
>Futaba's is still a weird scifi thing
>Ryuji's went from being a skull-face pirate to a cloud-surfing monkey with no skulls to be seen

Morgana's is no longer a cat, but that represents his growth I guess?

>New actual social link with Akechi
>Redemption and Akechi survives if you get max confidant
>New mysterious hot Mary Sue waifu with her own confidant (Aeon) and dungeon for max confidant.
>Only on PS Vita2

Haru is cute!

You're forgetting that Loki is the reason Akechi could make people psychotic, himself included. He only got the black clothes when he went psychotic, which means he used Loki to become the black figure.

Which also speaks deeper to his character. The only way he could make himself murder people was to create a dissociated, psychotic alter ego.

These games should atleast have Yakuza 3-tier overworld to explore by this point.

>>New actual social link with Akechi
>>Redemption and Akechi survives if you get max confidant

That would actually be kind of cool if they didn't advertise it.

>Max confidant before the Sae showdown
>Everyone at the hideout is celebrating being sneaky
>Akechi turns up out of nowhere, surprise!
>Everyone flips their shit and starts panicking
>He reveals he had a change of heart, didn't kill protag, discovered that it was just a metaverse manifestation and put two and two together
>Reveals his motivations and everything, requests the PT to change his heart
>Side dungeon in which you fight loki and SO AKEDGY
>He awakens to a new persona and joins for the final palace

I disagree, I see him as a textbook intelligent psychopath. He has zero empathy but is able to convincingly fake it if it furthers his ends.

Indeed, he is so skilled at it that he even somehow creates a fake Persona (capital P) to help him deceive the PTs.

That or he was a Trickster all along, that is my reading at least.

>>Only on PS Vita2

How can one girl be so perfect?

funny, you uploaded the wrong picture. I'm sure you meant this one, friend-o

>overrated autist
Fuck off

The only good robot is Aigis, user-kun

That all falls apart because of his dying monologue though.

>Not actually intelligent, used the metaverse to solve all the crimes etc and gave away his identity literally the first time you met him
>Wanted revenge on his father by... serving his father with some vague plan of betrayal later on
>Still uses Robin Hood in part 1 of his battle, meaning it's his go-to default Persona and not some simple facade

It makes more sense the other way round - Crow and Robin Hood were his true self, based on his inherent desire for justice. Loki is when he became Inverted Justice, aiming to seek revenge at any cost. Using his ability to influence hearts on himself, he created a cold unempathetic persona (black mask) that could kill anyone on his path to revenge.

>Worst awakened persona, somehow even topping Wukong-Out-Of-Nowhere

Take your fivehead and leave

The last good dungeon
What the fuck happened after Makoto joined? She ruined the party dynamic and every other character was pointless.

Yeah, Wukong was incredibly disappointing. Ryuji went from having a living jolly roger for a persona to a neon ape on a cloud.

>Not actually intelligent
Why do people still spout that bullshit?
>top grades
>figured out how to abuse the Metaverse at 15
>figured out how to use Metaverse on his own even earlier
>outwitted Shadow Sae when the PT was stumped by her cheating
If he isn't intelligent then the rest of the cast is flat out retarded.

You cruel bastard

The issue is that with Morgana, Ryuji and Anne, despite being pretty unoriginal characters (especially for this series) they were designed around their interactions with each other. Yusuke then naturally fit into that group.

Makoto is just Mitsuru with confidence issues. She doesn't fit in properly. Would the averse to authority Ryuji really just go along with what she says? Would Anne, who was untrustworthy of her prior, really just open up to her, arms open? Morgana would probably feel annoyed that his role as advisor is being undermined, but Ryuji makes him feel that way for some asinine reason. Yusuke, would probably get along with her the best, but they never properly interact.

Call her a pleb and suggest HoI 3 or Victoria 2 instead.

Will we finally taunt sae with the fact we knocked up her sister?

Cuddle while playing with best girl

Principal, sir, I think one of the teachers is having inappropriate relationships with a student

Poor Sae.

If she wanted to join Joker in the other room,she shouldve just asked

>If he isn't intelligent then the rest of the cast is flat out retarded.
Considering their hideout they have two points put into brain power while those around them have one point.

>posting Yukari
shit taste detected, opinion discarted

>tfw i still haven't played P5
i got the game for my birtday but i have yet to play it.

TAKEY DOWN

SASUGA JOKAH

Wtf are you doing?

I'm trying to finish FFXV.

This makes me think of what it would be like if they used Hifumi instead of Makoto like they wanted to early on. Seems like if you just rewrite her reason for joining and relation to Sae she'd fit in well, or at least a bit better than Makoto. Her reason for joining could even be that Sae wanted her to drop shogi to focus on her studies.

Akechi is revealed to be Dagda, who convinces Joker to go nuclear and kill his team.