All crowdfunded games will inevitably be delayed and miss their original target window. All of them

All crowdfunded games will inevitably be delayed and miss their original target window. All of them.

All games will inevitably be delayed and miss their original target window. All of them.

wow no suprise at all.

seriously though, the designs are less complicated and uses less lines than an anime character. what is holding them so long?

I mean, a wage slave chink, flip or gook animator can at least make 3 to 4 cuts of animation in a day. are their animators so shit that they can't draw fast and has to redesign characters to reduce the lines and still cant make an animation quickly?

Can't wait for that backer preview.

It's like quality takes time or something.

Yeah but that's not so bad. You have no stake in it if a publisher decides to hold back a release. It kind of sucks but you move on.

Pre-investing in a game in order to get it made makes it a lot more annoying when it's pushed back, especially if the development team doesn't have a clear line of communication with their audience prior to it happening (see: Wii U version of Yooka-Laylee).

or maybe they are slow as shit

key animations like this are drawn as fast as 3 minutes.

good, leftist shit should never be popular

>Trigger animates fast
Oh it shows.

post >yfw u didn't fall for the brown girl meme

yes, and Lab Zero animates slow, and still doesn't remotely look as good as what Trigger does

Gib sauce first.

heh

the only good brown girl is Nanako

>this user sits at home and thinks anyone who complains about Trump is just a sore loser hiding behind false values to justify their frustration that that no one felt the Bern
>he thinks that once anyone is challenged on why they dislike Trump that they won't be able to come up with a viable reason on how he is bad for the nation, instead falling back to opinions, subjectivity, and character assassination

How come nobody in this board has a problem with Bill Trinnen who is just as vocal against Trump? Is it okay when Nintendo does it?

>Is it okay when Nintendo does it?
You hit the nail right in the head.

Because Nintendo is like a retard, too easy of a target. There's no point in kicking it.

Tbh labzero uses a Shitty method for Animation. I don't See Why the draw Every Single Frame on paper, Scan it and then redraw it digitally.

>I want to move to Japan
>I want to move to a country that's famously Anti-Immigrant, Xenophobic and Conservative

I'm a massive weeb, among the biggest weebs I know. But fucking hell...

That is quite simply retarded.

Have they heard of at least Layers? or try using Smith Micro's animation studio?

They only reason why anime studio still draw on paper and scan it is because of the nature of industry and the location of artists.

let her go, she will end being a frustrated housewife with a husband that's technically never at home.

I guess that what happens when a game studio tries to do what animation studio does.

Inefficiencies and stupidities all around.

Something feels off about her face.
Is this even undeniable?

Motherfucker, he posted an entire page. Just use saucenao or something.

What do you mean?

Already found it like 15 minutes ago.

>hahaha look at these people who have political opinions I don't agree with, the losers

you are just as bad as SJW's

>They don't agree with me so they're wrong about everything!

Is this the logic of every American?
Have you ever considered how many great things came from a all manner of people?

I would say he's right. It looks off-model, frame-to-frame because of the eyes. I would chalk it as still rough animation for now, but if that is final animation, then why did they bother animating this in 60fps?

Like comparing it to the artwork back then, feels like they tweaked it a bit.

>no suupervisor means no enforced deadlines
Woah.

Wait, did they actually announce a delay or did I lose track of three years? Because I'm pretty sure they said it would be three years before release at the start of the Indiegogo campaign.

Original release window was early 2018, now it's the autumn of that year.