Switch Nindies Summer Showcase 2017 live stream set for August 30

Switch Nindies Summer Showcase 2017 live stream set for August 30

Chill

please finally outline the online service in full detail
especially the stuff about VC/gamecube games

its an indies showcase why would they talk about that stuff?

I want Hollow Knight to fucking come out already.

oh that's what nindies means?
fucking great, whatever then

waiting for release date on Yooka

Expect a release date for Enter the Gungeon and the Advanced Gungeons and Draguns expansion.

Dodge Roll already confirmed a Switch port and an attempt at a nearly "simultaneous" launch for the AG&D update.

Stardew Valley and Hollow Knight release dates, please.

it's fucking nothing, we want pkemon usum news.

Funny how the dumbass that couldn't put two and two together tries to act superior.

That's what stupid Americans do on the internet: Act like a fucktard and then deflect responsibility.

>Nindies

Fuck off and give me a real direct Nintendo. I know your reading this, and we're long overdue.

The last time we got this, we got Blaster Master Zero so I'm hyped for this.

>Switch has no games

>Being excited for shitty indies

Wew

>Likely announcements:
- Enter the Gungeon
- Yooka Laylee Switch
- Darkest Dungeon Switch
- Hollow Knight Switch
- Bloodstained Ritual Switch

>indies instead of a direct
No offense but that "leak" an user posted last week that said the new arms character would be at gamescom and a direct would happen this week got my hopes up. We're almost overdue for a direct anyway.

My bet is release dates on hollow knight and Yooka Laylee and an undertale for switch announcement, plus whatever other stuff

I hope it's Hollow Knight release date

but now you can play all the shitty indie games on steam
ON
THE
GO

>superior portable versions of games like Hollow Knight and Gungeon

>- Yooka Laylee Switch
>- Hollow Knight Switch
>- Bloodstained Ritual Switch

These are a given, apparently drinkbox studio might bring Guacamelee

They haven't even released most of the games from the February Nindies showcase yet. How the fuck are these ports taking so long?

Mainline 2hu games
Doujin games
Doujishi reader

Anything else I'm missing?

They're gonna happen for certain, but I'm saying news about them being part of the indies showcase is very likely.

Red Hook recently pushed Darkest Dungeon out on iPad. I bet Switch wouldn't be a hard choice. They put it on Vita ffs.

Shadow drop that cool medieval Advance Wars game that sadly has questionable portrait art.

But for real. What are the chances of a game being shadow dropped at the event?

Quit projecting, you fucking leaf.

Cool.

Been able to do that for ages now though.

If I was projecting, I wouldn't admit to you that you're right about my nationality.

Pwned.

UNDERTALE CONFIRMED

LIAM ROBERTSON SAID IT ON TWITTER

ITS HAPPENING

I feel like we might get a new game announcement at the Nintendo Championships thing.

My bets on Smash Bros. for Switch.

link?

>phones
>capable of playing games
none of those games have decent controls and require you to buy extra shit to play them, hell DQ8 has no controller support at all and forces you to play in vertical mode.

>EA is the only devs a TRUE gamer like me care about! AAA or die noobz

>controls
Why hello there.

Any chance of an eShop sale? I want to buy some of these games, but not for 30+ Canadabux.

Why doesnt that come with my phone?

Smash is more an E3 reveal. Nintendo World Championships doesn't get enough viewership for something like that. At best it would be a character reveal.

Now you can own an actual copy of the shitty indies.

My hopes:
> Hollow Knight release date
> Stardew Valley release date
> Gungeon release date
> Darkest Dungeon announced
> Undertale announced
> Spelunky announced

And my pipe dream:
> Cuphead announced

Gimme some Devolver games and a release date for Duck Game, please. I wonder if we'll be hearing about Payday 2 in some capacity.

Holy shit!
A bunch of games that have been available elsewhere for years, at more expensive prices!

I can't wait!!

>Cuphead announced

Never ever nigger.

>Indies

That's why I said it was a "pipe dream"... the game is literally perfect for the Switch though. Otherwise I'll just buy on PC

>Nintendo World Championships doesn't get enough viewership for something like that.

Last time they had NWC it was rebroadcast on the Disney XD channel.

It's not impossible to think we'll get some surprises.

Last time, we also got Earthbound Beginnings and Blast Ball so Smash Bros for Switch is a huge stretch however.

DonĀ“t loose hope, maybe a Cuphead sequel :S

>3rd party support
>it's fucking nothing

Nani?!

>xbox button layout
I hate the Xbox layout.

Nintendo makes controllers and standardizes their A-B-X-Y thing.
Sony comes along with their Playstation and understandably wants to do their own thing. And they do Circle-Cross-Square-Triangle. All fine and dandy.

Then comes along Microsoft and their Xbox. And what do they do?
Not only do they also do the A-B-X-Y schtick with none of the positions matching Nintendo's layout, but the colours they chose matches neither Nintendo's layout nor Sony's layout.

Fucking stop it Microsoft! And stop forcing your crappy layout onto PC games and PC ports too.
Playing on a Playstation or Nintendo system and then moving to a game with an Xbox layout is always just awful.

they just copied the dreamcast layout, relax.

>xbox copies the loser of the race
>proceeds to lose the race
pottery

Sounds good. The first one was interesting and there's some games I've been looking forward to.

FUCK INDIESHIT GIVE US A REAL DIRECT

They've been having sales occasionally.

Last I recall them having Snake Pass and a couple other indie games on sale at 30% off.

Upcoming Games of 2018 Direct is coming next January. Guess you'll have to settle for Tokyo Games Show until then.

Rocket League? Or has it grown too big for an indie showcase?

I think Microsoft owns the trademark. Anyway if it did, Sony would probably cock block you guys like they did with Undertale.

Hoping for King Knight release date

So when is the world championships?