'LawBreakers' Is The Breather You Need From 'Overwatch'

>"LawBreakers has two things going for it right off the bat. An industry-defying $30 price point, and an early August release when there’s really nothing else you should be playing other than your backlog and Splatoon 2."

>"The game’s “attitude” seems to have been toned down at least a little bit, with fewer loud, obnoxious, curse-filled phrases being shouted out by characters (though there are still plenty), and the new humor that’s been added to the game in the form of a Justin Roiland-voiced ball (of Rick and Morty fame) is genuinely hilarious."

>"Other than all these specific changes, the game is usually just fun. Nearly all characters have really intuitive movement and combat abilities that are a blast to use, and the unique anti-grav structure of the maps is like nothing I’ve experienced in the genre before. I’m not terribly good at this game, as it seems to have a skill cap that’s beyond where I’ll ever reach, but the sign of a good game is that you can have fun even while getting your ass kicked, which is what’s been happening during my one-win-for-every-three-losses record so far."

What do you think about this article, Sup Forums? Did you already get the GOATy of 2017?

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/07/30/lawbreakers-is-the-breather-you-need-from-overwatch/#238f3cc75424

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/273110
steamcharts.com/app/333930
steamcharts.com/app/350280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Justin Roiland-voiced ball (of Rick and Morty fame) is genuinely hilarious

This actually made me close and stop playing the fucking beta. I went to go grab the ball and a fucking meeseeks voice came out of my speaker. I got freaked out because I though an instance of Dick and Snorty was playing on chrome or something, but it was just the game. It was then and there I knew the game had nothing going for it.

the female characters look pretty good

>The shitty Counter strike mod and the attempt at FPS is doing way better and they are years old
Counter strike mod: steamcharts.com/app/273110
Dirty Bomb: steamcharts.com/app/333930
SJWflop: steamcharts.com/app/350280

But hey, atleast is not battleborn tier flop.

>early August release when there’s really nothing else you should be playing other than your backlog and Splatoon 2
>yet still no one is bothered to play it

>that contrarian mindset
Every time!

Shills and paid review, nothing to see here.

>Tagline of Lawbreakers is: gravity defying combat
>"An industry-defying $30 price point"
hmmmmm

Paid review

agreed pic related

not that $60 multiplayer only bullshit

bullshit, this can't be real

None of this sixty dollar multiplayer only bullshit at least

Forbes is retarded in general. The ball can be funny but it's usually iill-fitting. And Lawbreakers is head-to-toe better than Overwatch gameplay-wise so anyone who isn't a faggot will be sticking with it.

Its a game called lawbreakers, ofcoruse there would be black people.
And mixed with SJW shit you get this.

Atleast Nexon learned that pandering SJW doesn't leave profits now.

lmao, I'll stick to overwatch thanks

>has a retarded feature
>therefore is has nothing going for it
Absolutely classic.

If I had to choose I would play it rather than Overwatch.
Then again, playing neither is the best choice.

If it at least had cute girls I would have got it, doesn't look too bad to be honest.

Been playing since launch. It's great. The movement is fun, classes don't feel hoakey, netcode is good and wins/defeats usually feel deserved. Definitely recommend it.

>the female characters look pretty good

>What do you think about this article, Sup Forums?
Written by somebody who doesn't play vidja.

>Sup Forums hates mp games that are hard
>Sup Forums hates black people and one time Cliff B said something about bathrooms

Fun game, sad that it's gonna die so fast while the people who might like it jack off to how much they hate pubg and niggers

Tfw Lawbreakers is legit fun but the market is full of dying games that fragment communities

At least I got it on PS4 so I get matches right away. Would have loved to play it on PC but I could see this coming from a mile away. Even if the market wasn't flooded people avoid Nexon like the plague.

Lawbreakers doesn't look bad, but it just seems uneeded. Why does this game exist? The market is already pretty over saturated.

>going fast and shooting looks fun
>the game's all-time peak is 7000 people and right now it's like 500.

I would have bought this game if there was a chance it would be populated in a month.

Dead game

No oneis going to buy a shitty dead game

Buy my game

>>/reddit/

Marketers go that way

Not gonna pay $29.99 for online multiplayer-only bullshit.

It's literally Dark Souls of FPS genre. Isn't that BADASS?!

It's not even the fact that there's black people. It's the fact that those characters are fugly.

Damn the shilling in this post

>MOM I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME I CAN'T JACK OFF TO IT

Post YFW you didn't fall for the Cliff Bazinga meme.

>trying to shill a dead game

>thinking this is shilling

>buying a game from a guy who destroyed fun third person shooters forever
I hope none of you did it.

>July 30th

You were searching for some kind of positive article to try and false flag weren't you?

Sorry I'm enjoying Quake Champions too much to wanna play a Cliffy B game.

But they're bad designs because of how uncreative they are
The jail guy is okay I guess

Same. I was excited to play it because I loved it's cute little face and then one of the least cute voices I've ever heard comes out of it.

>No other games worth playing
>Except this one game that's much better than it in any capacity.
>And any other game to have come out at any time in the past, most of which are probably better than this one.
>Why aren't people playing this game?

>>gravity defying
Player numbers would beg to differ.

>when you thought Overwatch was pozzed with monkeys and SJW

>has 40k steam users
>has its own client with players
>has console players
>has own chinese version which is apparently doing well
and despite all of this im still getting matched with fucking huehues whos never played an fps
what happened?

Shills are in full force today, boys. Report and continue scrolling.

the smaller the number the easier it is to defy gravity
i guess that was their plan all along

>400 players at peak hour
LOL

It definitely has no gravity, players aren't attracted.

everything positive is shilling here on Sup Forums

there are more people playing overwatch PTR lol

>industry defying

Half of the games I've bought this year have launched at $30. Hellblade, Quake Champions, Wipeout Omega Collection, Uncharted: Lost Legacy. It's not special.

only shills repost a month-old article