Mom's forcing you to shut it off before you can reach an important save point

>mom's forcing you to shut it off before you can reach an important save point
how did you handle these critical situations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8nyFGuqBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck her right in the pussy

get a life you fucking sad sack of man child shit

I always paused the game and turned off the TV leaving the console on. My mother always thought if you turned the TV off the console would also be turned off.

I slip her boyfriend Jy'rell a nug to keep her busy for awhile. If that fails I go over to my dad's apartment and play.

I rip the skin.

Oh you think this was bad?

What about your older brother saving over your save files and then using a game shark to ass pull through the fucking game like the useless piece of shit he is?

Press the start button and turn off the TV.

you kill everyone and reset the universe

Josuke is worst jojo
Prove me wrong

This. Already used this tactic at age ten. Probably because when I got the gamecube a few months after launching the supply of memory cards had run out, and had too keep the console on to not lose my windwaker save. I still remember when I accidentally turned it off after playing it for 20h, it was painful.

Jonathan and Giorno exist

Seems a bit excessive.

At least they have a sense of righteousness and justice
Josuke is just a dumbass edgy teen with daddy issues

Jonathan is the best.

Giorno is trash.

Assuming i'm a child and living on her dime, my only two jobs are trying at school and doing what she says

Fuck off mom.

Jotaro and Jonathan but Jonathon is overshadowed by Dio while Jotaro is just there when every support character was better.

>Polnareff has more arcs focused on him than anyone in part 3

>tfw no mommy to step on you

Josuke's mom was the best
Joseph was a man of taste

I told her I'd lose progress and I'd be done in a minute or two, and asked if I could do that real quick nicely.

My mother being nice, and rational, let me, or told me to pause it unless it was an online game or some shit then I'd tell her that can't be done, but usually me be being nice, and rational would just leave the game if it was an online match.

Josuke is the best jojo though.

How is Josuke edgy? And he already accepted his father after meeting him.

Ask mom to wait until I got to the next saving point and she would chill. Sorry for the kids here with impatient and shit parents.

You spelled Joseph wrong

>We are going soon
>alright I'll just get to a save point
>okay
You guys must have had impatient as fuck parent.

I can't
He was so fucking boring, no attitude at all. Whenever he stepped into the limelight my reaction was "oh right, he's supposed to be the main character."

You think Middler ever got her teeth fixed?

Weather report is best jojo

Was a struggle as a kid, but thank god for sleep mode.

>women demanding men drop everything they are doing to cater to their whims
yes, hello cancer.

>cutscene begins
>mom start vacuuming

>turn off TV
>parent leaves
>turn tv back on

It wasn't that hard.

Im so glad that im not a kid anymore

>18+ website
>Everyone lives with their parents

Something's off here...

3 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 7 > 6.

Pokemon has been getting worse

I haven't seen taste this pleb in a while.

7>4>6>2>3>1>5

>"Oh user, you left your video game on. I'll turn it off for you."

give in because mommy needs her little baby boy right NOW!

Let her die alone and senile while I enjoy life a couple oceans away from her shit.

>cringe cutscene begins
>dad starts watching
WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER WATCH WHEN I WAS DOING THE COOL SHIT

Mom feared me, as she should. I would beat up her weak ass every time she ordered me to do stuff. Fuck I hate women so much.

>Playing GC
>Dad comes in all mad
>"Turn that shit off now!"
>Try to tell him I need to reach a save point
>He rips the entire console from the wall and throws it full force at the wall, shattering it into a thousand pieces

He bought me a Playstation 2 a few days later to apologize, was pretty nice.

>"user, this is the last time I'm telling you this, turn off your game!"
>"Alright mom, just let me save."
>Start saving
>"NO I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF NOW"
>Unplugs console
>Save corrupts
>Near 100% complete Crash Bandicoot save, gone

We're failures at life?

>parents get drunk and argue every night
>parents argue every night period

How did you deal with this situation?

>Alright just give me a minute, the game won't save manually so I will need to do this real quick, don't worry.
You know that joke where there is a misunderstanding between characters that could be easily solved if they stopped interrupting each other mid sentences? My mom was the opposite of that

I can't even imagine living with my parents anymore. Moved out at 23 and still wished I did it sooner. The last few years there were pure hell.

part 4 is absolute shit, it made me drop jojo definitely

>>Alright just give me a minute, the game won't save manually so I will need to do this real quick, don't worry.
>Mother didn't understand the concept of saving
>Would get more and more angry the longer I took

>do this
>later discover she unplugged it to watch TV.

Other than parents being plural are you me?

this

one option is just leave it on and paused, just turn TV/monitor off. non-gamer retards think the console/PC turns off when the monitor does.

bigger issue was when I was in a group in an MMO. I hate randomly dropping my group mid-instance, but my mom would get furious if I didn't. I eventually learned to never group in the 2 hours before dinnertime

>Not having your own TV in your own room

"Mum, I can't save in the middle of a battle!"

>Mother didn't understand the concept of saving
How old is your mother? How is saving a game any different from saving a text file?

Unpopular Opinion: I liked part 5.

How old ids he supposed to be?

>implying I'd leave eyesight of the console

I think you mean jotaro, but its understandable, they all start with jo

Is that a dude?

Happened with me, though it was my cousin.

>he olds the power button
>quickly stop and tell him i'll save
>start saving
>he turns it off
>"oh i thought you were tricking me to play more :^)"

My parents (well my mother at least) never really touched a computer until about 2007 and my mother's vidya knowledge was pretty much limited to Super Mario Brothers and arcades.

My parents still live with their parents.

>dad walks in

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8nyFGuqBo

I've only enjoyed part 1 and 2.

>dad helped in ninja gaiden and dragon quest
>mom played contra with me

it was cool

god i wish that were me getting mommies steppies

>Pause game
>turn the TV off
>Leave console on and pretend it's off

Good taste, user. Jonathan is underrated.

>Mom
Nigga, I've been on my own since I'm 23, no one tells me what to do.

JoJo is a shit anime.
>guy throws a punch
>cuts over to some cuck watching the fight
>queue a 3 minute explanation of the punch and it's stupid fucking name
>cuts back over to show the punch connect
>oh wait the bad guy is hardcore and isn't affected by the attack
>queue multiple cuts of all the characters gasping and groaning with confused looks on their faces
>cuts to someone to explain why it didn't work for the next 5 minutes while everyone stands around and waits calmly for him to stop talking
>literally everyone is a super mass of muscle and far too large to even move even though they never work out
Literal garbage.

Did your mom get killed or some shit?

God the animation looks like shit

>23
If you didn't move out at 18 you're a faggot manchild

My mother didn't do this. It took her a while to understand that multiplayer/online games can't be paused, though.

Young people can't live truly independent anymore, unless they're wealthy themselves. My parents don't really want me to yet anyways it would be a waste, I make enough to but the vast majority of my income would go to rent and shit. Not to mention I would have to live with at least two other people, in low-income housing. Its basically better to just live with your parents until you finish school or are in a stable relationship, of which I haven't and am not in one. All the people my age that aren't in a relationship live with their parents, and those that are have moved out and live with their gf/bf/spouse.

t. someone who never watched jojo

Judging by the last come t you probably one watched parts 1-3, which are all pretty shit. Honestly part 7 and part 4 (in manga form) are the only great parts.

>watched

>cuck moved out to a shit apartament he can barely afford while having to take care of a ton of responsibilities by himself
>think they have the moral ground over people who decide to live in a more comfortable place with less responsibilities to take care of
>he fell for the muh independence meme

Living with your parents while working, and then moving out once you get married is the superior choice.

>5 so low
I know the general consensus of this board is being highly contrarian, but come the fuck on.

>getting married
>superior

Did you not know how to delete shit off your memory card?

Did you know that Yasuho dies? Well you know now.

What about a younger brother deleting your saves because he couldn't read?

It's only unpopular within highly contrarian circles and people who got the shitty scans.

we live in a post 2008 world.

Also outside of america people often stay at home longer.

What is contrarian about that, most people know that it sucks. Giorno sucks, diavolo sucks, final fight sucks, fugo empty plotline. Battles and supporting cast were alright at best.

>reading the mango

What is the point of spoiling it, the anime-onlys don't know who the fuck that is. Jotaro dies in part 6 though.

Read the good translation.

Hey fuck you man I'm one part away

damn,,, that animation... is this why jojo is so popular???

I've read part of it, don't see what it would change. Giorno and Diavolo are way too one-dimensional regardless.

He probably didn't have one to begin with, user

Is it me or does part 4 animation look worse than 1-3?

It definitely does. They fixed some of it in the bluray but it still looks pretty bad.