Texanon here. Currently stuck. flooded in my second floor apartment and no where to go. Got food, water and alcohol...

Texanon here. Currently stuck. flooded in my second floor apartment and no where to go. Got food, water and alcohol, and still have power. What should I play while waiting for floods to dissipate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAvd3dv5jlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hop from rooftop to rooftop masturbating and leaving cum behind on each one

The Flame in the Flood

How the fuck did it get to a second floor? Is it that bad? Post proof faggot or I don't believe you.

My apologies, I mistyped. Its flooding the first floor, I'm stuck on 2nd floor because of this

Throw a plugged in toaster or a cassette player downstairs playing White Rabbit and see if it kills someone.

Texan here, got plenty of food, beer and vidya, finally got the motivation to open up Resident Evil 7 and about to finish it, which one to play next, Skyrim (For PS4 Pro, first time ever playing a Bethesda game) or Uncharted Trilogy?

>Skyrim on ps4

Have you considered drowning yourself? Wouldnt be hard currently. Just get in your car and drive into the nearest puddle

Darkest Dungeon my Texas bro. You could also play heavy rain if you have it.

>Mirror's Edging

I do have it, also beat it already SHAUN!

So let me get this right. user has Skyrim so he should kill himself because of that? I wish your retarded ass had a trip so I could filter you.

>another Texas bro

Thank god I'm not the only one. Here's last might, was playing some vidya and then realized the carpet was wet. It was too late most of my shit is wet

Jason pls.

learn to swim lmao

what you really mean to say is ypu wish there was a downvote system, right?

Todd makes the best games. Play Skyrim.

Why are you defending his shit taste?

Are you hoping he'll make you his onahole?

Would you have to make a mad dash to turn of the breaker in your house or would the electric company turn power off in that area?

Texanon here in DFW.
Its dry as fuck and we only had about 30m of rain.

>Having it on PS4.
You should join him user

It turns off automatically

Subnautica.

Fug, that's crazy. I know Dickinson and Texas City are basically underwater right now. As for the game I'm playing, lan Civ 5, probably gonna start up my Rimworld later too

>tfw remember the "comfy hurricane thread" on Sup Forums before the hurricane in texas
>tfw told them it wouldn't be comfy and they'd most likely be without power for a while and there will be flooding (i'm a floridian)
>all of the texans made fun of me and called me a pussy

Haha. HAHAHA WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?! WHO IS LAUGHING NOW YOU SONS OF BITCHES! AHAHHAHA

Harris county here

End it bros

Electricity in water doesnt work like video games user. It dissipates rather fast in solid bodies of water unless the current was really strong.

Invite a local spic in and fry them like that.

Go steal a boat
Put a confederate flag on the back
Then drive it around the streets and loot for QT's to save

HOLY DOGSHIT! TEXAS PRIVATE user?!

I fucking remember you, user. Louisianafag here. So glad we got minimal rain up here.

But isn't there a ton of electricity found out from multiple homes?

Go for a swim user.

Get lots of books cause you'll be stuck there for at least 3 weeks with mostly without power

FLORIDIAN HERE
EAT SHIT TEXKEKS

I'm still laughing at you because I had all my supplies ready on Wednesday and I'm high and dry with power (Though stranded like fuck and cant get out)

>turn off the breaker

they turn off by themselves, that's the point

Man, you guys on the coast got fucked pretty bad. CTX fag here, all we got was some wind and a little rain.

>mfw I live South California so I'm safe from shit like hurricane's and tornadoes and I'm just out of reach Yellowstone Volcano's if that goes off within my lifetime but there's a high crime rate, I'm range of Kim's nukes, and I live oin fear of the Big One
not really sure how to feel

>mfw if it turns around and goes right to florida

Get owned, Texas. I have no sympathy.

Do those texas chaps even swim?

I'm still laughing because I'm not a poorfag nigger who lives in cardboard boxes. No flooded in my house and I get comfy rain plus a day off or two from work.
Which neighborhood? I live in countrycrossing.

Dude we get hurricanes every other day, we can handle a little rain

Earthquakes!
Flash fires!
No water!

Sure is nice being a SoCalfag huh

Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition.
>Florida gets hit by multiple hurricanes each season, severe damage but the state functions normally after a week
>Texas gets hit by a single hurricane, entire state goes to shit and the 4th largest city in the US completely floods

Swim down and loot your neighbors apartments

Who needs sympathy? I have a 5 day paid weekend and been doing nothing but playing vidya.
Quite well actually. I used to be able to swim a quarter mile to swimmer platforms in the Gulf when I was younger

The comfy image legit didn't spark anything in your brain did it?

>living in Florida even before hurricanes

Yeah you were already a laughing stock so no wonder you took such offense. Try not to robbed or killed by the cubans, meth heads and the elderly.

I thought Texas was like a desert or something.

>american """""""""""""""earthquakes"""""""""""""""

>mfw don't live in a 3rd world country that has any form of natural disaster

Memes don't make me think. Words do.

We've adapted.

You know this flooding wouldn't be an issue of you americans knew how to build houses properly

Criminally underrated

OP: my vote is for stalker because you need the practice

The only thing sparking are the drowned electrical outlets in Texas.
But no, it didn't. We got a bunch of rain last night and this morning, it's always nice.

If anyone is around woodlands please help. My sisters friend is stranded on the roof alone. She's completely wet and needs someone to help her.

Here's a pic so you can identify her easier. She will be very greatful for the help

Only if its a GFCI circuit. Regardless, the ground built into the socket is still the path of least resistance.

Bitch please

The western part, but that's also the shitty part too. Most other places have plenty of trees, especially around here in Houston

>She's completely wet

Not yet she's not

Who here /britfag/ and don't have to deal with this natural shit?

Murica a shit.

omw

No he's saying suicide is a better use of your time than playing Skyrimjob. It's probably more fun also

>He thinks he's out of yellowstones reach

wouldn't your state fall into the ocean or something? Also don't we all get fucked over from the ash?

those are some rather large bazongas

good answer and only answer

Know whats also fucked up?
>live in Dallas for a while a couple of years ago
>used to live in Wisconsin also
>snowstorms and ice covering the entire fucking state during winter
>everyone driving around slowly and doing thing pretty normally and the only thing you'd have to worry about is slipping and falling when you get out of your vehicle
>in Dallas during a fucking flash freezing period
>all the roads have ice on them
>idiots are going top speed up hills
>some retard slides down it and causes a pileup so bad that it kills people
Texas can't handle anything but dry heat.

Nah, you just have to deal with a 40% Mudslime population running buses into people and blowing shit up

funniest shit in the whole thread

We got natural disasters, you guys get Muslims
Which is worse?

We get flooding as well though. I don't because I'm on the coast but it does happen.

Inb4 you get some dumbshit Sup Forums replies from American teens

Europeans will never know the wrath of god like Americans and Australians do

Not sure about Latin Americans... are the volcanoes particularly active on the Pacific Rim side?

Exactly, see

>not putting on some rainymood comfy smooth jazz
Those were the best thread back in the day.

Uncharted games are fucking garbage user. They're so shit it's unbelievable

America gets natural disasters Jews, Muslims and Canadians

Which is worse?

Hey, don't forget about the humidity in the more southern part. Down here, we live by a bunch of bayous and the Gulf of Mexico. You can feel the water in the air, it's really heavy.

You know Hurricane Ike reached Canada? Youre bitch ass aint safe user

But we do get flooding

Dark hunt

Are you implying shes in any danger with those flotation devices in full effect?

This is the refuge from the storm thread, don't shit it up if you aren't here dealing with it

We deal with our terrorists. You guys bend over and take the shaft and ask for more. I'd say youve got it worse

>Canadians
Yeah I can't argue that.

the waiting game

You could argue that muslims are a natural disaster, it seems to be in their nature to be fucked in the head

'electricity' is a misnomer that causes misconceptions like this. There is no physical thing called 'electricity' that flows through your wires.

he's stuck because the first floor is flooded, you idiot

>America gets Jews
2%
>America gets Muslims
1%
>America gets Canadians like Phil Fish, Anita Sarkeesian, Celine Dion, Nickelback, and we buy their Bioware games
Unassuaged cultural damage.

And also not comparable to France/UK's 6-10% Muslim rate. Or even Russia's 12%

Again if you americans knew how to build proper structures this wouldn't be an issue

>mfw seeing this when I live next to Texas and never thought I would EVER need flood insurance in this part of the country

Jesus Christ

>America gets Muslims
>1%
There are a hell of a lot more people in America user. That 1% is most likely 4x the numbers in the UK.

too bad natural disaster is much better than your "country" is going through.

Super Noah's Ark

how did you take a photo if the power is off?

youtube.com/watch?v=lAvd3dv5jlE

>tfw super SoCal
>Only have to worry about wild fires