Xenmas never summons his keyblade despite being able to (see: Roxas)

>Xenmas never summons his keyblade despite being able to (see: Roxas)
>No Name, his keyblade, has a Gazing Eye

do you think he was doing it so that the Master of Masters couldn't see what he was doing? i stole this theory from leddit pls no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nomura-channeling-his-anger-into-development-of-kh-31594794/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nomura is a hack that makes it up as he goes along. Don't play KH for the story.

>pls no bully
I doubt Xehanort knows about MoM anyway you durrbrain.

Roxas, who was an anomaly as a nobody, developed his own heart. Xemnas didn't.

play it for the excellent gameplay

i'm pretty sure his master would've told him about him, assuming his master was Luxu

we don't really know that. how else could he have known that nobodies can grow hearts and that he needs to hide it from everyone if he didnt have some sort of personal experience. i doubt xigbar would've went up to him and said he feels like he has a heart

>implying he hasn't been playing 5D chess all along and using Disney as a way to get his games funded as he continues to make all the Disney stuff more irrelevant

we should blame Square for this since they never let him make Versus. I use the word "blame" lightly though seeing as KH is at it's best when it's doing its own stuff. KH2 Hollow Bastian and Roxas' episode are proof of that

>developed his own heart
No user, he had Ventus' heart, that's why he took on Ventus' appearance.

2.8 cover was LITERALLY based on Nomura's original Versus artwork down to exact character poses.
And the KH3 artwork he shown, the one drawn on paper with no color, is Sora sitting on a throne in exact same pose as Noctis in original Versus.
Nomura also said that he's channeling all his fury over Versus into KH3.
gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nomura-channeling-his-anger-into-development-of-kh-31594794/

Maybe he couldn't because Terra had something to do with it?

Who do you think the seven lights are, Sup Forums?

To be fair he originally drew Sora sitting on the throne long before Noctis. So it's actually the other way around. You're right about the 2.8 one.

I'm sure KHfag has a theory about this.

>And the KH3 artwork he shown, the one drawn on paper with no color, is Sora sitting on a throne in exact same pose as Noctis in original Versus.
i think nomura has a fetish for that pose, even xehanort sits like that.

>Nomura also said that he's channeling all his fury over Versus into KH3.
He doesn't mention Versus at all, the guy quoting it just speculated.

Alright fuckers, help me out.
What did the mobile game provide, story-wise?
What did DDD provide, story-wise? All I know is everyone is Xehanort pretty much.
What the fuck is a Master of Masters?
Who is Noctis?

it's pretty obvious though given the time he made the quote. he's not mentioned versus and ffxv since square took him off the development. and considering he said he saw Noctis as his son, just like he does with Sora, i'm pretty sure he cried about it for a while in the dark cell Square keeps him locked in

The mobile game provided the background to the Keyblade War. We can only pray we get a ReMaster for console with character creation and single player w/ online recruitable AI companions.

Unless some assholes from the mobile game pop up, it's gonna be Sora, Rikku, Mickey, Kairi, Aqua, Ven, and Lea.

Nomura recycles the same handful of poses for everything he does

>What did the mobile game provide, story-wise?
A LOT. play 2.8 and watch/read summaries of Unchained X lore
>What did DDD provide, story-wise? All I know is everyone is Xehanort pretty much.
A LOT. play 2.8
>What the fuck is a Master of Masters?
a movie in 2.8 explains all this. you can watch it on youtube. i forgot the name though, so just chekc kh 2.8 movie
>Who is Noctis?
versus 13/ffxv protag. nothing to do with KH, but he was created by nomura

Background of the Keyblade war and potential players for the series once Xehanort's saga ends.
>What did DDD provide, story-wise? All I know is everyone is Xehanort pretty much.
It provides the method of how Xehanort is gonna fuck them over.
He's the one to give the Foretellers their Books of Prophecies and their keyblades. He also predicted the end of the world.
>Who is Noctis?
What does he have to do with this? Noctis is from FFXV/Versus 13.

Okay so basically you know how everything in the series actually turned out to be orchestrated by a mysterious old man in the past when BBS was released?
So it actually turns out everything in the series was orchestrated by an even more mysterious old man even further in the past before the keyblade war

i guess i should add that the mobile game seems to be building up to KH4 more than anything. but it'll still be important for 3
did MoM really orchestrate anything? he just told the Foretellers to do a couple things, but apart from that he seems to have been pretty hands off

>did MoM really orchestrate anything?
He's basically the progenitor of everything in this series.

>he just told the Foretellers to do a couple things, but apart from that he seems to have been pretty hands off
He told them conflicting things and there's the theory of whether the Keyblade and Box he gave Luxu have been influencing Xehanort. Xehanort's keyblade is currently one of the oldest and a Japanese version of one of the scenes in 3D states that it has "a will that has been passed down".

MoM knew the Keyblade War was coming and knew there was nothing he could to do to prevent it. He just wanted to keep his apprentices safe while letting the Keyblade War happen.

He also wants to fuck (You)r boipussy with that best friend of yours.

No user, I'm talking about the drawing where he's in that same Noctis pose "sleeping" on the throne, eyes closed and everything.

Play the fucking games you cancerous shitstain, if you don't then I hope you get raped by niggers with aids and deepthroated with a cactus.

I don't think he's done a eyes closed Sora one. At least not that I've seen.

He wasn't, it was stated Generations of Masters had been passing down the secret of the Land of Departure's keyhole so Luxu absolutely could not be Xehanort and Eraqus's master.