ew

What a twist.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ew gross

>lying on the internet

i would [spoiiler]hold hands with her[/spoiler]

>>lying on the internet
>Imagining things is bad again

Seriously unironically, why is Poison with a vag a bad thing?

Man touching balls except his own is always gay that's for sure.

WOULD I?

>tfw legitimately disappointed

i don't even know who i am anymore

Go back to your own board you disgusting pervert.

puffy vulva

It would be gay not to.

I wanna fuck Poison

There's that webm that pisses every cheap Poisonfag off. I love it.

>people claim Akiman was "commissioned"
I want to see these people hanged

i'd smash poison either way, benis or without

>without
You'd be a rarity if looking at this thread is any indication.
What's funny is I don't mind girls with dicks like Kaine for example, it's just that Poisonfags are more obnoxious about it. They are like the Meleefags of dickgirls.

whos akiman

Someone you're too underage for.

Oh an old 90s Capcom arist.

This. This is the true allure of Poison. She's so hot you'd fuck her no matter what she has between her legs.

Oh, you can use google. They grow up so fast.

Take is easy user, I don't have an encyclopedia's knowledge of old video game artists.

I mean, Akiman is only the guy who designed the characters you see in SF2 and Final Fight.
"Commissioned" my ass.
Akiman isn't just any random person. And he certainly isn't some random no-name "commissioned" artist that some idiots in these threads would like to spout off.

does Poison have a vagina and a womb where I can ejaculate in order to impregnate?

In Japan she does.
In America not.

Japanese Poison best Poison, then

And I'm not even just making that up.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/386185321/#386187880
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/355901013/#355914668
(although the above post actually chained back to Akira Nishitani who was just a codesigner for the games, not the actual artist like Akira Yasuda)

And don't get me wrong, I'm not even debating whether or not Poison has a dick. I'm just tired of people shitting on Akiman's good name. Have some respect for the actual talent that you wish was working back at Capcom so SFV wouldn't suck dick instead of pretending they weren't important. Meanwhile, Akiman goes to design a hot piece of ass with nice thighs in a different but underwhelming game.

In all fairness, as much as I'm defending Akiman here, he really hasn't the say anymore unfortunately. Because he was under actual employment, it really counts as work-for-hire, and given that it's not much different there than here in the USA (aside from moral rights), the company itself gets ownership and Akiman has not been working directly with Capcom since around 2002 if I remember correctly.

Really, I just ask people to not shit on Akiman by claiming he was only "commissioned", because saying this tell me you don't know jackshit about the company you want to pretend to be a fanboy of. It's bad enough people only pretend to be fanboys just to suck on some fictional trannie dick, whereas people like me actually do research and have empirical evidence.

Of course

I'm being serious. Delete this right now. Delete it or else.

Thank you.

>tfw you'll never give Poison the mating press and feel her plump balls rub against the top of your shaft as you dominate her ass-hole

It's not fair bros.

I wonder if the whole "Belger is only pretending to be cripple" explanation was only made up for the same reason.

isn't that a man?

>You will never nestle your balls on Poison's taint while you hotdog him only for him to them squeeze your scrotum with a tight scissorhold

It's a man (female)

>him

>seaking
>not gay

>Would you?

Yes. Without question. Only a faggot or a hambeast wouldn't. I don't give a shit what the original artist intended, if Capcom's original design concept was that Poison's a newhalf.

Get fucked 'Poison (female)' fags.

Not liking Poison, despite the dick, is almost as gay as trying to justify fapping to Yoruichi from Bleach, without going out of the way to 'prove' she's not 'black', while applying some 3DPG quailfer, when that shit never mattered and only the fact that she's sex incarnate.

lol

i wanna pound that boi pussy

Anyway, as a former Capcom fanboy, I can tell the difference between a real fan and a person who is just posing. Just saying.

Also for anyone can read Jap, this interview says essentially the same thing as , and this was back in 1990.

SFV sucks.

>the complete lack of poison's big fat fucking dick

COME ON BRUH.

She's not black though. Race is based on more than skin color, just because someone is brown doesn't mean they're a black person from west africa or are descendant from africans.

Chinbotsu is a god. I have already lost count at the number of times I've blown a load to that doujin.

truly the best hentai artist

Sorry. I meant to mention the part where SHE is squeezing your balls between her thighs and making sure to rub her balls on yours so you know it's officially gay.

>She's not black

She's 2D, nothing else you posted matters. That you're such a hapless, repressed faggot you have to justify you reason to masturbate to a 2D character using a real life equivalent makes you no better than those ponyfags who turn into legitimate horse-fuckers.

>I don't give a shit what the original artist intended, if Capcom's original design concept was that Poison's a newhalf.
This is an example of someone shitting on Akiman that I'm talking about. That particular pic you're talking about, the one I'm posting even, was drawn by Akiman himself. Akiman was the key artist who did the pre-render artwork for sprites. He was also the mentor for other employees to do this.

>Yoruichi from Bleach
>watching Bleach
We have a real winner here

WOULD I?

because there are plenty of faggots in these boards

Only if she's a biological woman or a trap with a cock.

I'm not fucking with a gross trannyhole.

> (OP)
>>Would you?
>Yes. Without question. Only a faggot or a hambeast wouldn't. I don't give a shit what the original artist intended, if Capcom's original design concept was that Poison's a newhalf.
>Get fucked 'Poison (female)' fags.
>Not liking Poison, despite the dick, is almost as gay as trying to justify fapping to Yoruichi from Bleach, without going out of the way to 'prove' she's not 'black', while applying some 3DPG quailfer, when that shit never mattered and only the fact that she's sex incarnate.

This. Motherfuckers can't even handle fap material without fucking up.

>he wouldnt fuck chris chan
for shame

Did someone ever asked Akiman about that artwork?

No, because noone has the balls to. Unlike Poison, I guess.

>tfw you will never have a switch Poison gf

By the way, if you do have the balls, and I'm monitoring messages to him, and a twitter account, which I don't, feel free to give it a shot at his twitter account which is akiman7.
He occasionally gets asked about Poison, too.

>This is an example of someone shitting on Akiman that I'm talking about. That particular pic you're talking about, the one I'm posting even, was drawn by Akiman himself. Akiman was the key artist who did the pre-render artwork for sprites. He was also the mentor for other employees to do this.

what's the point of posting the concept art that akiman did, when that doesn't change the fact that capcom chose to make poison a tranny? you're not refuting anything the guy you're replying to posted.

>Tranny
Please leave your shitty 3D fetishes out of this. She's just a perfectly healthy woman who happens to have a fat cock and a pair of heavy balls, alright? Nothing strange about that.

Because Akiman and Nishitani were behind that decision themselves.

this girl(boy) grabs your ass what do you do

>Because Akiman and Nishitani were behind that decision themselves.

Then someone needs to contact both Akiman and Nishitani for a concert answer, from back then, even if that goes against current Capcaom's approach of Poison being whatever depending on the country.

I need to set up an account first.

I just gave you a venue to do it.
akiman7 @ twitter
nin_arika @ twitter
I'm sure either would be happy to answer about it.
All you have to state is that many americans still wonder about it, if that was his note and when was it added. I'd be willing to bet he wrote in that note at least after Final Fight arcade's development but most likely prior to the Super Famicom release.

bend her(him) over

i'd suck her cock and eat her asshole all day.

Me too, no homo

Submit without question

what a good doujin that was

It's one of my favorites if not my favorite doujin and is probably my top fantasy
Except the last page because that's gay

i dunno man getting gang banged by a bunch of shemales is already kinda gay

Spread my cheeks

oops meant to reply to that

yeah but I'm okay with that gay
not being a gay prostitute for men(male)

If she was a he.

strawpoll.me/13809890

let's decide once and for all what the general concensus is on her having a penis.

strawpoll.me/13809890

personally id rather fill her with my creamy goodness

I'd rather both at the same time m8.

I chose the dick option but honestly it doesn't matter what kind of equipment Poison had I'd be down for whatever.

This, why isn't that an option you fuck.

might as well just fuck a woman then you vanilla faggot

>not wanting to fuck poison and watch her didck flop
kek

Nah, seeing it isn't enough. You need to feel it sway between your thighs and hear it slap against her belly.

Without hesitation...

then puke afterwards because trannies are absolutely disgusting and I doubt I'd be able to maintain a boner the whole time.

I am completely serious that if you wouldn't let Poison fuck you bareback, you are actually gay

>not letting her fill a condom fit to bursting and then force feeding you the contents as you lie broken on the floor of a love hotel
Don't come near me, you casual.