Why are TV shows copying video games now?

Why are TV shows copying video games now?
Do you think Blizzard will sue?

lol gay

>blizzard invented dragons

>the virgin wight
>the chad reanimated warrior

>dragons

It's so blatant

It's so brainlets like you can go "Ohhh, I got that reference!"

Game of Thrones novel came out in 1996 famperoni.

It's a good thing that everything in the image is the creation of the show then, seeing a GRRM will release another book around the time Berserk finishes.

The showrunners are hacks they probably did use an ancient wow cinematic for reference.

Not gonna lie, this episode was pretty fucking hacky.
So much of this writing feels like it was done by a 12 year old.
>HAHA, HE BEAT THE GUY BECAUSE HE KEPT TRYING TO KNEE HIM IN THE NUTS, LITTLE DOES HE KNOW THAT LITTLE THEON HAS NO DICK!

blizzard invent things now.
what is starcraft and warcraft?

How is this even a contest? WarCraft is high fantasy, GoT is low fantasy. The highest necromantic art Night's King can do is to make shitty zombies. Meanwhile zombies are the very lowest tier of the Lich King's necromancy. Guy literally has a pocket dimension in his sword he can suck your soul into just by pointing it at you.

Very original post.

>GoT is low fantasy
Only at the start

>I dont know what im talking about

>why are boring tv shows doing something?

Trying to be entertaining.
Also GoT bores me to death, tried to get into it, watched several episodes, but it was super dumb, i cold not care less about the story or the characters.

So yeah, i hope you at least dont pay for this mediocrecy fest.

>start
>words words words dudes fighting
>current
>wyverns, necromancy, zombie armies, magic swords, tree druids, face stealing

well see, evil flying beasts started with lord of the rings, so JRR Tolkein can sue both world of warcraft and game of thrones both at the same time

GoT wasn't even low fantasy at the start. It was set in a distinctly unrealistic world in which unchanging dynasties rule for millenia on end, seasons last for years, magical steel swords exist, and there are mile-high walls of ice. It was always high fantasy; pretending like it wasn't hasn't helped anyone.

>wyverns
Alright this one has always been in
>necromancy
Only with the help of a God
>Zombies
Lowest form of High fantasy
>Magic swords
We got like what? 3 or 4 of those
>Druids
They are not able to cast a decent spell for shit without prep
>Face stealing
Only with the help of a God

At the end of the day nothing in GoT is trully high fantasy, bits are borrowed here and there but low fantasy is a far better term for it

LADDER

Low magic, maybe. See . It's not low fantasy.

None of the dragons are evil, they're just beasts

Thank god i never got into it, i usually love good concepts and fantasy/sci fi. But god damn, just imagine the slow pacing of this dogturd tv show, trying to make a. very slow and stretched story out of these concepts. hell no.

>Implying a wall of ice is not entirely possible
>Dynasties have rulled for thousands of years here too
>Seasons have not always been a couple of months either user, look at an ice age for eg
>valyrian steel is not magical
Dont need to pretend user

Okay, the second picture is pretty bad. That's way too close.

With all the shit that's going on I feel like season 7 shouldn't have been a half season. Is it a budget problem?