Top 3 steam games

Top 3 steam games

>over 200 hours of a clicker game
>playing clicker games at all
Explain yourself.

>I'm a weeb and I'm proud

good times

Do you think he player count boost in nauts due to going f2p was worth the surge of Brazilians and underage? Who do you main?

i havn't played since middleschool my dude

i quit after the second round of characters for starstorm, right before jimmy was added and right after the haircutter assasin bitch

i used to be good at everyone, shit you not. penny was probably my best, i'd consistently 1v2 and win

Including Don't Starve Together because:
Don't Starve hours on Steam
+ Don't Starve hours I had when I pirated the game
+ Don't Starve on Wii U
+ Don't Starve Together
probably totals around 400 hours

>2014
>middle school
Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of underage scum.

>almost 2k hours in Tree of Savior
How can you play that grindy, boring, repetitive trash for that long?

>FTD

My fucking nigger. Patrician taste.

>After Ksenia and before Jimmy = sometime between September 2 2015 and March 2 2016
>OP hasn't played some middle school
>OP must have been in 8th grade (age 13 - 14) during the 2015 - 2016 school year
> He is currently between the ages of 15 and 17

Why is this guy not banned yet?

the game came out in 2012 retard

i'm 18

replace some with since

I'm either old or everyone has shit taste. probably both

>I will now have GMod as my most played game on Steam for like forever
I'm certain I didn't actually put that much time into it. Also the time I have in Dark Souls is actually ninety-something, I just usually play in offline mode though.

>I still haven't surpassed my playtime from my early steam games
>my top 3 will always be gmod, tf2, and civ V
>I will never be interesting

i guess i have played since middle school then because i distinctly remember dropping it after knesia

not gonna give you a picture of my id faggot

I really wanna play that game but I am just too damn dumb to get it. feels bad.

The only reason ds2 is higher is because of farming Ivory King's set please don't judge ;_;

Sentry came out in 2014. You said you stopped playing during the second wave of Starstorm.

>All this people with more than 100 hours in a single game
Niggers you only live once you should try to playbas much games as you can before you die instead of playing shitty PC games all your life
I recommend Onimusha

>toribash
I will never understand why people download steam versions of non-steam games.

Sharing my account with my wife.

But I do both.

welp

i probably have about a billion hours in sims 3, but i don't have a version that keeps track, so i'm spared the horror of knowing just how much time i've wasted on it

How do I quickscope?

then i didn't quit in the second wave, i guess. but middle school is definitely where i got the most playtime. i distinctly remember trying knesia once or twice

If its anything like the clickers on mobile they basically play themselves after a short time playing.

I understand, it's a really difficult game to learn but once you get the hang of it and start designing your own shells, guns, engines, lasers, defense systems, boats, airships and whatever you can imagine, it feels good. It's got a great campaign mode against the AI too, so your machines aren't just for show.

I could have mastered a language
what a waste of time

Half of it i honestly had some enjoyement out of trying new classes even if the game was shit, but still i had hope they would at least make it tolerable because i liked how it look and the classes were fun despise the balance issues.
Another part i played with a new friend i made and had fun because of it, it was pretty much the only reason i had left to play this game.
The last part it was just me not being able to move on from something.

are you actually good at cs:go or nah

Only played gmod for sandbox and practicing animation for fun. No excuse for having an inferior fps as my 3rd most played game though

You shouldn't, just play an hour of an FPS/TPS then two hours of fighting games and the rest is single player games like Fragile Dreams or Echo Night

Warhammer 2 in a month.

I was global when I played like everyday, now I am just burnt out. I really do not find it as fun anymore.

Please no bullying

New Vegas being in first is whats important.

you can probably add another 2000 hours onto eve, from before i linked my account to steam

>Toribash: 739 hrs on record

I hope dd balances out cs

no one here plays any fighting games? gay

1v1 me in skullgrill rn ill bash your face in m8

My tope 3 makes me look like a filthy casual kek

Haven't played in years, but my steam name is dirty dan.

I wish I could get those PoE hours back.

unrelated anyone want a bunch of those game discount u get for levelling before they expire.

English please

Depends. Which games?