How will you cope when it inevitably happens?

How will you cope when it inevitably happens?

Well outside of shitpost material, nobody shouls really care what some arbitrary number means.
>Game comes out
>Get game
>Did I like it
>Y/N?
Thats how I and I think most people do or should rate them.

There's no way it'll get an 100... Slant Magazine is gonna give it a 6/10 again like it did for Breath of the Wild and Dunkirk

By buying it and finally having something to play on my Switch since I finished Zelda.

M-my sony/v/ros will always be here for me. Nintendo will dump you as soon as they make a bad game!

hakoniwatansaku will ALWAYS be inferior to coursecleargata

Not on the internet, dear Lamar

This has irrevocably tainted any high score Nintendo mainline games receive.

I'll play the game and enjoy it.

I'll also likely make 0 posts about it since shitposting doesn't give me any gratification.

I doubt it's ever gonna happen. OoT was a 100. BotW was a 100. SMG 1 & 2 were close. Even if SMO IS perfect it won't get 100.

I'm rather looking forward to some cripplechan fatty streaming the game early and having like 10 maxed out threads about it

Review scores only matter when it confirms a bias.

By saying reviews don't matter and then procceding to shove my 87 score into the nintentoddlers face of course!

SS might be bad compared to other Zeldas but it's still a great game

Not on my watch

He's not going to be around forever, you know.

It won't.

How has Mario been the only relevant 3D platformer series for over almost twenty years? What's their secret?

Futurr screencap thread?

I bet this will get an 89.

*Blocks ur path*

I won't care because I'm not completely insane like most Nintendo fans these days.

Dont worry, he WILL be around for this game release, and his review is certified.

People are starting to notice that he's a contrarian juts for the sake of being a contrarian.

Notice it all you want. His review still counts.

they going to say its too hard and complain about the lack of life system even if they were complaining about the existence of a life system in other games

I remember when companies still made 3D platformers other than Nintendo. I think their main problem was that the levels were really uninspired and boring. Even today what the competition is making doesn't make any sense.

nintendo is simply better at making games

>7/10
>contrarian
Nintenbabbies are the most fragile motherfuckers on the planet

this, there are always contrarians, OP

every video i've seen looks like a much improved version of 64 and galaxy. and as much as millennials stroke off to mario 64, it's possible this game will pull in 100, just because.

yes, contrarian. AND no amount of sony negro asshurt will change it.

>it's possible this game will pull in 100, just because.

>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Fallout 4
>Dead Rising 4

>Vanquish
>Breath of the Wild

Reminder Jimbo is never going to let that happen.

>tfw got my review website verified by Metacritic
>will be able to keep rehashed Marioshit from getting a perfect score

Only one person here is asshurt, and it's not the one you pretend is a sonybro

Sorry about your asshurt, sony negro

Literally none of those games deserve a 100. And fallout 4 being that high is just disgusting. Vanilla is an 85 at best.

It will get a handful of low scores simply because people saw how much attention jim sterling got for his botw review, and they will follow suit. Gotta get those youtube veiws goyim

Level design + controls. Even Shitshine has better level design than most modern platformers

>[Why I think Mario Odyssey is bad]
>10 minutes long
>views: 2,483,839
>likes: 20,000, dislikes: 58,888
neat

I wouldn't go that far, it does have controls far better than most platformers though.

Just gonna hope for a good game. Nostalgiafags will shit on it for being no sm64, I'm sure.

Not going to lie though: I can't wait to see the buttblasting about the inevitable perfect score.

>Insultingly low amount of levels (15), when most have 30+
>20+ Red Coin stars
>Abhorrent camera
>Bowser stages, Lethal Lava Land and Tick Tock Clock only stages that emphasize platforming rather than mundane tasks like grabbing a penguin
Why do people like SM64 again?

nothing ever gets a 100, there's always someone who didn't think [game] was perfect
96-98 is possible though

>Abhorrent camera
I still don't understand this meme

But people praising it for being like m64

I won't have to. I'm one of the few people on here who don't care about scores and just want something fun

No one cares realistically.
Hell, I only have one friend that even bought a Switch and he wanted to sell it to me for half price because he finished BOTW.

Good to know there is no reason to own a Switch if all Switch fanboys do is spam shill threads and pretend anyone still cares about NIntendo. They are so far out, not even Dragon Quest or Monster Hunter is sticking around, which I'm glad since Nintendo doesn't make good enough games to ever make their newer consoles worthwhile.

>BotW was a 100.
What version of history did this happen?

It's weird when shitposters are the ONLY people with anecdotes where the switch is easy to get/worthless

It's almost like they are lying transparently

his certification can be revoked though if he doesn't review the game though. If he "writes" a review but makes it more bashing nintendo then it can be dismissed as no longer reliable

current

Is it odd that I keep seeing Snake from MGS3 when the first part of OP's image loads or comes across my screen?

How is direct observation shitposting?
It is easy to get, online stores keep having them pop up every week.

Local listings have close to 8 popping up daily from scalpers and other people that used it once. It's funny you lead such an intense delusion over a console that most people will never own.

So, the preorders selling out in a few hours = easy to get.

Jesus, the state of the sonybros.

it can't happen, there will always be some journalist that doesn't actually play vidya giving it a 70 because it's too hard or opresses peach

It won't happen, as Jim Sterling will inevitably give it a low score, just to be contrarian, because he didn't get a review copy or some such.

Thank god for Jim fucking Sterling Son

Jim Cucking Sterling Son

FTFY

This desu.
Watch in year or two Zelda fanboys will call BotW the worst or second worst Zelda game.

Butthurt Nintendo fag

I'm a Zelda fanboy, and I think BOTW is overrated as fuck. I also believe Link between Worlds was the last decent one.

>Sonybros are the worst fanbase on Sup Forums
>Ever since the switch Nintenfags have become more fanatic because the switch is a pile of shit
>Botw is mediocre as fuck and Odyssey looks like garbage to
>Mario+FUCKING RABBIDS
>Nintendo anal anhillation is reaching critical points that they have to make a new thread about BotW's """""totally not nostalgia boosted metacritic score""""""" everyday because they are slowly reaching the realization there once beloved childhood company is actually the biggest kikes out of the big 3 and expects money just for existing and will soon be charging paid online

This is just getting pathetic

They already do.

*Blocks your path*

Nintendo is going to die simply because they don't have a diverse (no not that kind of diverse) library of games. They only have kids games at the most. Meanwhile other companies and game services like STEAM have a wide selection of games to choose from. Nintendo only has their games and some shovelware Ubisoft and Sega made. Basically as soon as people realize they were conned again with the Switch. More people will be flooding to the PC, Xbox and PS4 in large numbers. All of them are still alive because of the amount of games they have. I admit, I loved Mario as a kid and almost anybody who has played video games in their life has as well. But it's time to realize that nothing lasts forever Sup Forums. It's time to say farewell to gaming's most famous plumbers. We accepted Freeman's passing now it's time to do the same for Mario.

Good.
I don't even like Bing-Bing Wahooing, but if people have fun with it, that's great. Videogames are fun and it's good that people can enjoy games!

sure, with 10+ Nintendo and 10+ Mario bonus points

Stop posting your garbage pasta

>All these people perpetuating the 'Jim hates Nintendo' boogeyman

Metacritic is basically meaningless. It's polluted by shills, contrarians and idiots and in general most reviews will sticks to a small range of meaningless numbers unless a game is literally unplayable.
To top it off since the quality of a game is largely subjective without actual established categories for quality Metacritic misses the point of a review.
You haven't bought the game and you want to know how much enjoyment you would wrangle out of it. You want to find a reviewer or a set of individual reviewers that can easily be converted to your specific taste in videogames by applying simple adjustments.
Metacritic is just a step above relying on shills and people fishing for views with clickbait opinions (like ) because there's no good method of conversion for any of it even if it dilutes the impact of shitty opinions.

this meme is so fucking bizarre to me. the fact that this image even exists.

do you actually think it will get a 100??

as close as possible to a 100 as you can with Slant and Jim Fatcucksition still able to post scores.

Literally impossible. No game will ever get a perfect rating, period. Odyssey will be mediocre and get 90 because it's nintendo.

>I'm not completely insane
that's what insane people say user

I was a few feet away from Kenta Motokura but I didn't manage to get his autograph because I was like 10 seconds late. Yeah. Fuck my life.

Name me five (5) Nintendo games that Jim has reviewed that have been given scores by him that are in line with the majority of other reviewers.

Marios usually never score higher than Zeldas, expect 94/95 at best

The two Galaxy games have scored higher than every Zelda except Ocarina of Time and are revered as two of the best games ever made.

Why are you so assblasted ?

Is it the double KO of BOTW and ODDyssey in the same year, while PS4 as yet to get another good game ?

And they are completely different in playstyle than Oddysey, they bear more resemblance to fucking Crash Bandicoot than with Mario 64 or Oddysey

you have to subtract 100 off Nintendo games to get the REAL score

(I forgot)

Also, Galaxy games had shit Zeldas to compare to while 64 had Ocarina and Majora and Oddysey has BoTW

I'll cope just fine, just like I did for 300+ hours in BotW.

for real though its getting 96

Kek. You don't even bother hiding the fact that you're stupid. I salute you.

/thread and should be the first post on any post posted in Sup Forums.

>console war faggotry out of fucking nowhere
lmao enjoy your watered down GTA

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

IT MUST BEAT BOTW AT ALL COSTS OTHERWISE IM THROWING MY SWITCH OUT THE WINDOW

Didn't Galaxy 1 or 2 get a 10/10?

Too*

FTFY, bucko

Because as much as I hate to say it nincuckfuckfagniggertendo can at the very least make a playable platformer

>nincuckfuckfagniggertendo

u alright?

Excuse him, he has aids 2.0

post yfw you will NEVER be jim sterling

This
I'm a Nintenbabby but fuck I haven't used my Switch for anything since BoTW

Why did you even get one?

Or you can always count on Sterling. He'll probably give it a 4/10 because the he couldn't make a jump or something

>Games everyone already played years ago

I moved my switch from the dock and put it inside the drawer to wait for smo.

The vent on top is ideal for collecting dust.