Assassin's Creed Origins

Can we have a thread about this game without the shitposting please? It actually looks like a decent game.
What are you guys looking forward to doing in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZJfZxocxgs
youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYO

>lol it doesn't look so bad
>how can they get away with making shitty games

Every fucking time

HOL UP

Not a fan of the dark souls-lite combat but other than that I'd get it on sale

>It actually looks like a decent game.
It looks awful, it actually looks worse than AC3 did (in terms of gameplay etc.) pre-release.
Go shill somewhere else, you moron.

I'm hoping to become a KANG

No

All the gameplay footage has killed what little expectations had for it. It's looks like another Horizon, a pretty empty shell of rehashed mechanics from the trending, popular games of the moment. The game comes out and it's already stale because you've played it before.
Also not fond of the setting and the voice acting for the main character is bad.

WE

WUZ

>*dunks over a sphynx*
>*devolves from primate*

>AC3 and 4's major weakness was shitty cities
>Origins barely has cities at all
it looks like complete shit but I'll give it a pirate to see just how shit

Sup Forums is just mad as fuck because its about the cultural achievements of black people who were building pyramids while white people were shitting out in the woods

Kangz

Lost all interest when gear-based microtransactions were announced.

I think they even called it "ancient Egypt" at some point when in reality it's somewhere around Caesar's time, that's nowhere near ancient Egypt.

>It actually looks like a decent game.
No it doesn't. Assassin's creed 1 was like a 7/10 and they have been going downhill ever since. Even Blackflag, which was a revival of the series, was like 7.5/10.

>Can we have a thread about this game without the shitposting please?
no

The best thing about this game announcement was all the shitpost that followed it.

Wait the game has the same gambling shite like the new Shadow of Mordor?

The shitposting is the only interesting thing about the game. Looks generic as fuck.

DAS RITE

DAS RITE

>Assassin's creed 1 was like a 7/10 and they have been going downhill ever since.
Come on, now. ACII and Brotherhood were significant improvements over the first game.

Reminder that the trailer literally started off by saying WE

i really like the hoverbird and bad writing and AC1 gameplay

shieeet you showed em whos kang tyrone!

I'm looking forward to progress being gated by character level. I'm looking forward to unlocking the ability to sit down on a bench. I'm looking forward to XP boosts. I'm looking forward to not having a notoriety level, but instead a faction that will always aggro no matter what. I'm looking forward to 50 % female quota for allies and enemies. I'm looking forward to ridiculous and baseless portrayals of historical figures.

In other words, I'm looking forward to another game just like the couple previous ones.

>Assassin's creed 1 was like a 7/10 and they have been going downhill ever since. Even Blackflag, which was a revival of the series, was like 7.5/10.
One of the rare times an user with taste posts in an AC thread. AC1 is criminally underrated, though I would say 2 was better, like a 'weak' 8/10, and then after that it was downhill.

The main gripe with 1 was the repetitiveness, but ultimately all the core mechanics in 1 are better than in 2. The combat is much better balanced, and the parkour and climbing is more realistic. Climbing up something huge actually took some time which was nice. 1 had a better story, more grounded story, though of course AC2 was about revenge it still ended up with the "Chosen One" meme, and better characters, Al Mualim and Rafiq were more interesting than practically all AC2 side characters.
Also Rome in Brotherhood was honestly underwhelming.

>What are you guys looking forward to doing in it?
This is an obvious shill line. It has many variations but is seen across many shill threads.

>What are you going to do first?
>Which hero are you going to main?
>What will you explore first?

These are always accompanied by a shot of the games title. Keep an eye out for shill threads.

looking forward to climbing Sphynx

For reference, here is a nearly identical shill thread.

And it's funny because after release those kind of threads stop immediately, then it's only actual anons who make some shit thread about the shit game(s).

I don't think Larian can afford shills

Everyone get to the Steam discussion ASAP
MODS IN FULL MELTDOWN

>talks about a controller with no trigger warning on a PC forum and expects to not get banned

did you seriously ask whether the game is playable with a controlled? TRIGGERED

WE

WUZ

SO YALL BE SAYN

I don't get how even with the mid-gen console versions thata re out now, they can't equal Unity's graphics. Syndicate's downgrade was massive, and Origins doesn't look much better.

ASASINZ

>Assassin's Creed Origins
How do they keep finding the most generic and cliche titles for these games?
I thought Revelations was dumb enough

N CREED

Unity didn't run very well and had prebaked ligthing
could be the reason

And especially the facial animations, Unity is ten times better than the shit they've shown for Origins.

>Finally a game where you can run around and explore an ancient Egyptian setting
>It's fucking Asscreed

Why God?

Well technically it is 'ancient Egypt' just not during the time period most people think of

>Can we have a thread about this game without the shitposting please?

Never.

It's not even ancient egypt.

It's the future of Detroit when it reaches a 100% black demographic.

He left out the part where the thread subject was WE and then an intentionally vanilla question so he could spin it and create the image he wanted to create.

Unity had few cutscenes, Origins goes full Witcher with nearly every interaction with NPC's being a cutscene.

AYO AYO WAIT AYO
*pulls up pants*
AYO WAIT SUM FINNA
*snorts and spits*
AYO SUM FINNA
*grabs crotch*
SUM FINNA
*hoots and hollers*
SUM FINNA DO
*aims pistol sideways at rivals*
SUM WHITEY GON
*smokes weed*
SUM WHITEY GON SPEAK
*smokes crack*
SUM WHITEY GON SPEAK LIKE
*hollers at his hoes*
WHITEY GON SPEAK LIKE
*beats up a homeless man for change*
WHITEY GON SPEAK LIKE ME
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for police*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*faints and then gets up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem titties*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*posts blacked memes on Sup Forums*
SO YALL BE SAYN
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE GON BE
*throws gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basketball hoop*
WE GON BE
*grabs dick and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to Islam*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated World Star yelling in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*evolves from a primate*
AAAAD
*gets shot*

We call that shit Ptolemaic Egypt. Ancient Egypt has long passed.

Why would anyone think of ~0 year Egypt if someone said "ancient Egypt"?? What?

>tfw they fucked the story up so badly they had to reboot the series

I will never stop being mad

Hey you
Stop monkeying around

isnt this the series where its supposed to be about jumping parkour but it has such shit design that the game doesnt even respond to what you want to do? And because its a AAA western turd it gets lapped up by normalfags who actually develop fond memories of this horrible game design because they dont know what a good game is and theyve bought every AC in the series also jaderaymondisalesbian

AYOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZJfZxocxgs

It's really fucked up when you think about how Cleopatra lived closer to the opening of the first McDonalds than to the building of the Great Pyramids.

You forgot the most important one user
>*EVOLVES FROM PRIMATE*

Hey. How large is this game's toon zone?

>in AC2 i could kill 20 guards just by using the counter
>in AC1 i had to think twice before starting a fight

Why do so many games try to make the player a death machine? I'm a stealth assasin, not the kool aid man.

but that's for people who know about egyptian history, average people know ancient means before christ, even if it's true that when I think about ancient egypt, I think about 3000 to 1000BC, not that late

>loot
>enemy has levels
>filler sidequests
>still heavily combat focused with stealth being an afterthought

>see this thread on the top page

SO AYL BE SUMA

The Ptolemaic Period is still an era in ancient history and Egypt was for the most part culturally the same as it was beforehand. Just because it's not the Egypt of Seti or Khafre doesn't mean it's not ancient Egypt. You fucking autists are arguing semantics.

*smacks lips*

I'm ethnically egyptian and the cultural appropriation in this title is very offensive to me, please don't discuss it here.

WE

I'd give up one of my testicles to fuck Gaga. God damn

WAZ

>tfw girlfriend is literally from kenya
>she has no idea why basketball americans think they're egyptians

makes me think a bit.

KANGZ

DELETE DIS

WE

We are not arguing sematics you trigged fuck. We are stating an info.

TRIGGER WARNING

You'd have to give up the other one to Syphilis afterward.

WUZ

My wife's boyfriend is hyped about this game.

>I'm ethnically egyptian
No you aren't you stinking arab.

fuck off, 2 was a solid 8. it was great, it was the best game in the series. even black flag, which does a lot of things better, is not the total package 2 was.

Oh yeah, well I read that and DIDN'T explode.
Checkmate.

see
wut yall niggas dont be remembrin is
we wuz ALWAYS
KINGS
AND
QUEENGS

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

Acceptable losses. Who wants kids when you could leave a celeb fuck legacy behind you instead

FAROZ

AYO
*slices watermelon*

that's a nubian, and they probably wuz in fact kangz, to be fair.

Ancient Egypt is not one era in Egyptian history you fucking retard. Ancient Egypt is everything from the Old Kingdom to the end of Roman era. The Ptolemaic Period is one era in the history of Ancient Egypt.

Yeah? well burka durka hurka, derk dek allah, Muhammad jihad!

B...but dey wazn't kangz n sheit.

ubishit yearly rehashes don't deserve a thread without shitposting.

WE

That meme is even funnier now that science has proved the Egyptians where Euros and Turks.

Kangz on suicide watch.

It technically is, you shithead. Same as the old Kingdom, New Kingdom, you're arguing technicalities you little shit.

W
>E

>Euros and Turks
Indo-European.