Give me a good reason why you haven't bought a PS4 yet

give me a good reason why you haven't bought a PS4 yet

As someone that owns a ps4, All I play on it is bloodborne, That's literally it. So it's really not fiscally smart to want one, Sure you've got your nathan drakes and your Girl robot zelda game, but besides that there's really no reason to own the thing, and if you're not interested in those "AAA" games then you're fucked, Ps4 was probably the biggest waste of cash I've ever made, Love Bloodborne tho.

No botw

This is a really good thread.

I have a good pc and ps4pro

no CFW

I really, really like this thread

Why does Sup Forums ruin everything?

Best combo famalan

Because I like vaginas

Because a friend lend me one to play the exclusives

i have one. if it wasn't for MHW i'd sell this shit in a minute. literally only played bloodborne and p5, nioh was shit

I have a computer.

What about Yakuza?

I have a Vita and I'm waiting for the end of next year before picking up a PS4 on discount.

I don't like hearing niggers/mexicans in my game.

I own one but I kind of regret getting it. I unironically use it less often than my Wii U.

>why haven't you bought trash

>why haven't you bought an exclusives machine which has no backwards compatability and zero nintendo games

sorry, I don't buy garbage

not my thing

>Bloodborne

I pity Sony drones so much. Souls 1-3 were literally 3/10 games and I played them on PC at 60 FPS instead of 22.

I don't want to pay every month to be able to play online
there's no game I really want
all my avaliable time is already dedicated to other games

no money, but I would buy if I could

I have one, it's alright but not a must at all.

Literally the only reason I have one is for kingdom hearts games cause destiny 2 went pc. It's also my hold over until i get all my parts delivered for my new pc

I reported this thread btw

Don't worry, it'll get deleted soon and OP banned, you're not allowed to speak ill of Nintendo on Sup Forums - Nintendo.

WHO BITCH THIS IS

hope you read the rule that saying you reported a thread is also a bannable offence, retard

Good to know

Announcing reports is against the rules.

no game worth a shit.

I did.
I have a dynamic ip on my pc. This won't be the first ban I've evaded

PC is better

N O G A M E S
O
G
A
M
E
S

I'm waiting for the KH3 bundle

PC haz no gaemz.
Thats PC now. PS4 haz alot of gaems like persona 5, horizon and bloodborne

Man I have the same feelings and I have 2 PS4's. Haven't touched the thing since final fantasy 15 came out and I played for 40 minutes.

Dynamic IP huh? Also announcing you evade bans. I remember when Sup Forums has class.

Great thread.

What a mustarded post

P5 is also on PS3.

PS4 has no games.

I own a PS4. Bought it over a year ago in a misguided attempt to become idort. I don't think it's been turned on in six months. PS4 doesn't have any exclusives I care about, the games I do care about are also on pc and I get a much better experience playing them there. I can't believe I fell for this meme.

Yeah

But why am I not having fun, do I have shit taste with selecting vidya?

> P5 is also on PS3.
720p. Plus anobody who haz ps3 also haz ps4.
> PS4 has no games.
Nope. Thats pc story. PS4 haz bloodbodne, nioh, horizon, gr2, yakuza, unch4, crash and alot of other games.

PC haz only lol and pubg.

kek

What would you say is a 9/10 game? Just so I know what kind of person thinks this.

Just sell it.
I sold my PS Protato a few weeks ago. Got 280€ for it and I didn't even pay for all the games I played (multiplats).

>720p.
lol, it's still there
Nogamesstation

Just think about it for a second. PC. HAZ. NO. PERSONA 5

a used ps3 costs 50 bux

I only have a crt tv.