Bioware

lucasarts

but you posted a ubisoft game

Bait Incorporated

THQ

Pandemic

Rare

Maxis

What do you mean user, this is just another dead company thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_publishers

Let me guess, Sup Forums used to love to dab, then the normies started to do it and now Sup Forums hates it?

Naughty Dog

newfag

Ubisoft

Maxis is a subsidiary now.

Sigh, yet another post that proves the haters posting on Sup Forums are borderline retarded.

Listen up, in just a ten second Google search, you will find that Nintendo has the most money out of any video company, and as such, they can do as they please and still be alive for longer than your span of life on this planet., hater.

old games ahd this shit too. tony hawk and dave mirra games were ripe with this type of pop culture nods

Y'all been saying that about Nintendo for years and it's still going strong

Is this the Nintenbro way of saying you'll eat any shit nintendo gives the thumbs up?

Nintendo supervised

Ubisoft.

I was going to post this
I want more ATV Off Road Fury :(

Come on guys, he said a SINGLE company.

Capcom

>1996

Literally every other company

I wonder what that guy is up to these days.

absolutely btfo

nobody cares, there's no rules on Sup Forums

There really isn't any, Nintendo is going to die simply because they don't have a diverse (no not that kind of diverse) library of games. They only have kids games at the most. Meanwhile other companies and game services like STEAM have a wide selection of games to choose from. Nintendo only has their games and some shovelware Ubisoft and Sega made. Basically as soon as people realize they were conned again with the Switch. More people will be flooding to the PC, Xbox and PS4 in large numbers. All of them are still alive because of the amount of games they have. I admit, I loved Mario as a kid and almost anybody who has played video games in their life has as well. But it's time to realize that nothing lasts forever Sup Forums. It's time to say farewell to gaming's most famous plumbers.

Gearbox

If they were still around we'd be pronouncing their name "thick" so perhaps it's for the best.

>nintendo didn't develop
exactly, idiot

LJN.

Konami

They're somewhat still around, It's now called THQ Nordic.

Fuck you user.

I mean, you're absolutely right, but fuck you

>THQ NORDIC
shit, its too easy

THQ Nordic is not THQ

>leejun
>dead
Anonymous lives on

Pandemic were too pure for this world
>Battlefront games
>Mercenaries

Bullfrog
Free Radical
Pandemic Studios
Factor 5
Ocean
Treasure
Enix
Eidos
Infogrammes
Silicon Knights
Luxoflux
Psychonosis
Neversoft
Westwood Studios
THQ
Midway Games
Rare

Each one hurts.

If Nintendo didn't die when they released the Virtual Boy, Color Splash, or the Wii U, I doubt that they're going to die anytime soon.

Especially since you fags have been spouting this meme longer than some people ITT have been alive.

Black isle.

I've seen that move for years but only just recently learned that it was called a "dab."

THQ Nordic is just a rebranding of Nordic Games. THQ is fucking dead.

Black Isle Studio...

Acclaim

I garuntee this is an ice skating animation paused at an opportune time.

>Sega
>Konami
>Capcom
Shit, they're the only major Japanese company thats doing anything interesting these days.

Are those married?

>switch is the most popular/sought after console right now
>was out and about the morning the SNES mini went live at gamestop, saw a flash mob for the first time in my life, all forming within minutes of my phone alarm
>newer Zelda amiibos are still running for $20-$60

I don't know how much further you can be away from dead than the top.

Yeah but Treasure and Rare hurt the most.

square enix

At this point, what video game company from the 80's/90's isn't dead or corrupted by greed aside from Nintendo?

Did Microsoft really destroy rare?

Morally? All of them.

Literally? Acclaim, Westwood, Silicon Knights, THQ, 3DO, Hudson, Broderbund and Atari.

>aside from Nintendo

Fun little fact: Dataminers found Bayo's Sm4sh files were finished Feb 2015, before the "voting poll" even began. Also everybody up to Ryu was done before the game's release.

No company gets to the top without playing dirty.

Fuck, meant for

squaresoft,fuck enix

Sega is doing really well release wise actually

Capcom 2bh fampai

Gearbox

RIP Popcap 2000-2011
>tfw there will never be an insane aquarium sequel

CyberConnect2

- They got axed from the FF7 Remake and had some of their staff poached by Squeenix.
- All of their mobile games are quickly shuttered.
- They've had the Naruto franchise pulled from them and passed to another dev.
- They 0 announced games on the horizon.
- Literally the only games they'll be releasing in well over a year are repackaged "HD" collections.
- Day in, day out, the only thing getting posted to their website is blog nonsense from their Canadian branch which has yet to produce, well, anything other than blog posts.

R.I.P.

every single other company except sony

I remember a leak on here before E3 claiming there was going to be a boss that would dab every time you hit him. I guess they weren't that far off.

fpbp

>Dataminers found Bayo's Sm4sh files were finished Feb 2015, before the "voting poll" even began
Got a source for that? That sounds like the sort of stuff Smash roster argument autists tend to make up.

>Fun little fact: Dataminers found Bayo's Sm4sh files were finished Feb 2015, before the "voting poll" even began. Also everybody up to Ryu was done before the game's release.
If that were true then they would've mentioned something when dataminders leaked Ryu.

Sony is currently in the midst of downsizing due to having no real advantage over PC/Xbox and Microsoft itself has practically unlimited resources, so it can afford to run the Xbox line at a loss forever if it was so inclined.

>Xbox

Dabbing is only okay when Mega Man does it

Post yfw you're not Randy Pitchford.

gbatemp.net/threads/ddd-wiiu-title-dumper.418492/
This is what was used on Sm4sh itself to find everything, also for modding. Forgot wherever the original source who used it was though.

>when dataminders leaked Ryu.
That was pre-load data added in a patch, not his actual files.

I wonder, what's worse.

Being Anthony Burch or being Randy Pitchford?

This. They started the cancer LONG ago.

Fuck you now im sad again

>mfw people posting companies that are actually dead and not companies that have disappointed their playerbase

>TWO dab emotes

THQ

>tfw they'll never be able to make the furry games they want to make

what of it?

Hey I bought Tail Concerto and Solatorobo day 1. Its everybody else who's part of the problem.

based hotline bling

WTF, Nintendo copying Sony AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E5NnfNFE8

>Nintendo think they slick. HE
Yep, that was a thing.

Alright, I'll bite. Literally no reference to this exist anywhere. Either post a decent source I was unable to find or stop talking out of your ass.

There were a number of character leaks from datamining in Smash, but they mostly came from updates soon before they were officially released. This happened to Ryu and Roy, I think Lucas and Mewtwo, but not the last three announced as far as I remember.

>Japanese companies
>married

Nintendo on Forbes Lists:

#1.033 Nintendo
Market Cap As of May 2017
$32.8 Billion

#1.033 Global 2000
#869 in Profit
#1.644 in Assets
#355 in Market value
#63 World's Most Valuable Brands (2013)
#84 Innovative Companies (2013)

ok...??

i guess that means something, to somebody, somewhere...? maybe?