Give me a good reason why you haven't bought a Switch yet

give me a good reason why you haven't bought a Switch yet

Shills make me not want to.

Nintendo is going to die simply because they don't have a diverse (no not that kind of diverse) library of games. They only have kids games at the most. Meanwhile other companies and game services like STEAM have a wide selection of games to choose from. Nintendo only has their games and some shovelware Ubisoft and Sega made. Basically as soon as people realize they were conned again with the Switch. More people will be flooding to the PC, Xbox and PS4 in large numbers. All of them are still alive because of the amount of games they have. I admit, I loved Mario as a kid and almost anybody who has played video games in their life has as well. But it's time to realize that nothing lasts forever Sup Forums. It's time to say farewell to gaming's most famous plumbers. We accepted Freeman's passing now it's time to do the same for Mario.

mp4 gameplay first

Sup Forums users are poor and convince themselves that the grapes that they can't reach must be sour anyway

I own a PC and PS4 Exclusive Box already, no flooding will occur

No Games I am personally interested in.

None of the exclusives appeal to me really enough to bother, and I'm not a kid or a wage slave, so I don't have a bus/plane ride to kill my eyes on a shitty portable with.

>80-100 dollars for a fucking handheld game

I'm getting one when some more games come out. I already learned my lesson from buying nintendo consoles/handhelds right when they launch. They always collect dust for about a year. But when I do get one, I'm getting a transparent shell for it

No gaems (yet)

Call me when theres a new Animal Crossing.

Leaf land must be tough.

Because this retard on Ebay still hasn't sent mine. I'm about to get my money back if it isn't shipped by the 1st.

Same.
When do you think we'll get different/upgraded versions?

Waiting until emulation is possible

yes, no doubt Nintendo will at some point.

>give me a good reason why you haven't bought a Switch yet

I'm retarded and I have shit taste in video games.

The price for nintendo products never goes down here, same goes for the games.

Because my friend bought the zelda machine while I bought the bloodborne machine.
>mfw friend thinks xenoblade 2 will release this year
It's not his fault because he's new to nintendo.

>Nintendo doesn't have games
>no wait they actually do have games
every console release at first has a weak library of games. the xb1 and ps4 are no exception. give it time

I did

I own one but seeing shitposters like OP makes me not want to be associated with the fanbase.

It's $400 Canadian.
And $90 for Zelda.
Fuck this planet.

I have one

But i have no games because i don't have the money yet

I am waiting to see if they do a mario Odyssey special edition and i'll buy that.

>no interesting bundles
>no interesting color choices for the console/controller
>500 bucks (console, 1 single game and a pro controller)
>take multiple games and just release them again for the switch right from the start which feels really cheap
>no mario game from the begining, which was a standard up until now
>no kirby game
>no yoshi game
>no metroid game
>no monster hunter game
>no animal crossing game
>mario kart 8 looks like it offers nothing new so who cares?

but there are some nice games already out and also coming up. If there's a nice deal in the holiday season, I'll buy one but now there's nothing that I really need to have.

no mohun, dbfz or marvel infinite
might get one next year for my sister since she wants to play splatoon 2

There's only 1 game for it.

Fire Emblem Warriors is coming to 3ds and that's the only nintendo shit I'm interested in at current because I'm a huge musou faggot.

No games and no games coming aside from the usual marioshit

SMT is the only game im interested in and im holding my breath until TGS announces its exclusive and not coming to PS4 as well

Because I have a pc and can wait 3 or 4 years for the few games I want to play to be emulatable.

Also fuck giving any money to jewtendo. They sold out the core fans with the wii and I ain't enough of a fool to support a company who has pulled such bullshit so recently.

Plus I have a sneaking suspicion that it will die early like the U. Just not as badly.

I was gonna wait until XC2, but the more I see from the game, the less hyped I am. I'll probably wait until SMT V and will probably get Botw too. I could buy Botw for the Wii U right now, but since I'm not in a hurry, I'll just wait until it's cheaper.

Take your pick:

>overpriced handheld
>underpowered console
>gimmick-ridden default controller
>pro controller sold separately
>32GB internal storage
>not enough games for a two-in-one system
>paid online
>voice chat via smartphone app
>no Monster Hunter World
>these threads

I'm poor

waiting to buy one. i'll get one when i can pay retail price and when a few more games come out. very content with my wii u. also i really hate the new fanbase that the switch has made for nintendo. whenever i see splatoon 2's miiverse in gameplay it just doesnt look nearly as charming
do ps4 threads not make you feel the same way? i never see these complaints on those threads where the shilling is even more
nintendo's constant eminent death is my favorite meme relating to video games

>do ps4 threads not make you feel the same way?
I don't remember the last time sonybros made daily threads begging me to buy a PS4. But I've been seeing these threads from Nintendo fans for months now

>give me a good reason why you haven't bought a Switch yet

Why don't you make this topic when it's available online for MSRP? And not when Amazon's selling it solely to Amazon Prime members.

Dont have one cause I bought it.
$300 is less than a week's pay so I have literally no excuse.

I'm broke and Really find nintendo games fun

>do ps4 threads not make you feel the same way? i never see these complaints on those threads where the shilling is even more
That because PS4 owners don't have to convince people to buy their system.

No games I want to play, outside of that Mario XCOM game.

>do ps4 threads not make you feel the same way
no

>They only have kids games at the most.
Yeah that's why they own Monolith Soft and funded Bayonetta 2, right?

It's a weak garbage tablet with no games.

so how new are you? because there are constant sony threads full of wojaks and shit begging people to buy a ps4 and trying to convince people it has games, and it has been like that since bloodborne
switch threads havent even come close to their level

>Nintendo is going to die

How many decades are we going to say this? We do this every generation.

Because its made by nintendo

provide proof for your claims or fuck off, assmad nintendo kiddie.

>switch threads havent even come close to their level

>very content with my wii u.
what a shiteater

Like I said before, shills are making me not want to buy anything they blatantly advertise to me. PS4, Switch, etc. It's completely off putting and a bit jarring how people will shill for mega corporations unironically on Sup Forums without compensation. Like have some respect for yourself.

>switch threads havent even come close to their level
Dude the switch is not even a year old and i've already seen as many 'why dont you own a switch yet?' as the wiiu had

i don't even own a switch but own a ps4, and im more of a fan of sony than nintendo, but the ps4 threads are so awful and obnoxious. just look at what happened to monster hunter threads for your proof.

>begging people to buy a ps4

It's more believable to think that there are paid shills lurking on Sup Forums right now due to the internal Ubisoft leak. A bit suspicious these: 'Why Don't You Own a Switch' threads.

Monster Hunter threads were ruined by Nintenbros, they made up some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory about capcom faking World's Youtube videos because they wanted to convince themselves that no one wants it
The fact that you just excuse them of any wrongdoing shows that you're a falseflagging nitnenbro

>just look at what happened to monster hunter threads for your proof.
How? I think the threads gone to shit because the 'purists' of the series dont like any improvement the series is getting in World and how the series is trying to attract more new players to the series

Yes because butt hurt Sony niggers are mad because 'World' isn't coming to PS4-- Oh wait!

>nintendo fans don't shitpost
my favorite Sup Forums meme

No games. All that's "exclusive" to it belongs on another console.

If I wanted to play mario or zelda I would just buy a snes. Or simply download an emulator.

In my country both the Switch and the PS4 are $13.000, so I went the smart route and bought a PS4 which is miles better than the Switch anyway

These threads can eat my left nut. I didn't buy a switch at launch, and only decided to buy one like 2 months later. Took 2 more months to even get a hold of one. I like it, but I can't fault ANYONE for not buying one because nintendo clearly doesn't want you to own it.

I have literally more than 1000 games to finish on other consoles and PC. Also
>paid online
>right now it has about 3 exclusives which aren't really interesting

>zelda tablet
>low fps
>300 usd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA