With the Xbone X out, will Sony compete with a PS4 Pro Slim or a price drop?

With the Xbone X out, will Sony compete with a PS4 Pro Slim or a price drop?

>PS4 isn't native 4k
>Xbox one x is
Sony literally can't compete.

both have no games

The Xbox One X isn't true 4K.
It's also checkerboard, it's been confirmed since day 1, why do you keep spreading misinformation?

>Xbox one X
>Native 4K

I bought a ps4 pro for my 4k oled and honestly the difference is negligible.

The market was av enthusiasts but xbone x takes that easily. I couldn't believe them not offering a 4k bd player with it.

Oh well their loss.

Probably not. That box hasn't even been out for a year yet.

because they have literally nothing to fall back on these days

I don't have a 4K TV, only a 1080p TV, all I want a Pro for is 60fps on games that support it like Horizon and Final Fantasy XV

Only a few select games will be checkerboarded. Nice try faggot.

Source.

>Only a few select games will be checkerboarded.
Everything that isn't a low-budget straight-to-digital game will be checkerboarded. Not even most of the high-end PCs can even handle true 4k. Do you seriously expect a $500 box to do the same?

If the ecksbocksoneecks really is as successfull as faggots on here claim, sony will absolutely have to drop the price.

What did they mean by this?

That they're faggots that meet up in hotel rooms

Why do they need to do anything?
The Pro may now be selling as much, but the core PS4 is still selling more than twice as much as all Xbone SKUs COMBINED.

>4K
But still both have no games

>Microsoft is directly addressing Sony
>Sony is too grown up to even consider other companies

>It's another "multiplats don't count" episode.

What type of games count in your retard brain?

It means neither really understand why people choose PC. The options that come with PC matter more than the graphics. I would simply need graphics setting for 60 fps and mouse or even gyro support if they want to win me over. Both the original PS4 and Xbone are capable of this and there have been games that have done it, but it is far too infrequent. Developers should stop thinking they know what I want better than I do and just give players more options.

>The options that come with PC matter more than the graphics.
This is true for enthusiasts, but normalfags don't care about that. They care about plating the lastest FIFA/Madden with their normie friends on their 4K TVs.
And, sadly, normalfags ("gamers") make the biggest bulk of hardware sales these days than real players.

No.
PS4Pro __IS__ XboneX's competition, it simply came out 1 year earlier and costs $150 less. Casuals don't know what "upscalled 4K" is, they just hear 4K and assume native 4K. Considering that the majority of XboneX games are still upscalled and not native doesn't help it.

Also you are dumb if you thinkg PS4Pro and XboneX matter in any relevant way. They will account for 10% to 20% (max) of total PS4 / Xbone sales. The standard models will ALWAYS be the most relevant and the ones that push the most units, by far.
PS4pro VS XboneX fanboy wars are fun for e-peen points on the internet, but they are nearly irrelevant IRL.

no

Geez man, I was just wondering...