Literally apologize right now

Literally apologize right now.

>Hey all! So we're happy to announce that the build has gone live for all platforms today! You might see some time differences with each platform, but everything is starting to go out now!

The biggest draws are of course the new smaller maps that have been added. We've reduced the size of each map by around 40% which should encourage a bit faster-paced game play overall and give you guys something new/different to toy around with while we work on the already hinted at new content coming at a later date.

You might also note that Team Killing has been removed for public matches. Cars can still be used to kill, however weapons will have no effect on fellow counselors, should you be wielding a shotgun. We will continue to monitor game play overall for continued tweaks.

For those on Xbox; this is a big one. We've reduced crashing instances to almost nil at this point and are fairly confident the memory leak has been plugged. Things should be far, far more stable and with new matchmaking tweaks we believe things should be far more optimized. Keep in mind, we are still working on console dedicated servers so host-quits will still result in the game ending, however crashing to dashboard should not be experienced.

We have also added localization to the game. English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Portugueseand Russian have all been added.

Lastly; we've done another major sweep of bugs and exploits. Rock hiding spots, collision exploits and the outside-the-map exploits that were being used by players have been plugged. You should also notice that items will not fall through the map as frequently/if ever.

Lot of changes for a sims clothing pack.

Nobody cares anymore now that the controversy is over. It's just another boring psuedo-EA title.

It's a big update

sorry I doubted you

high-cut bikinis are always commendable

There was controversy?

Is it out now

It is

Checking it out

I'm sorry.
Is that a dick she got?

>she

looks like a bad rip-off of PUBG

Kya yourself and take your meme game with you

>Kya yourself
Wow dude, that's pretty edge. I bet you watch a lot of anime.

OwO What's this?

I bet you dont

きゃあ〜

it is shoped tho.

Yeah they had to make it all fit in the picture. Its bigger in game

What game?

yes, it's a girl and yes it's a bulge

girls don't have dicks, or else it's not a girl

Saturday the 14th

Ugh can you just like, not?

Do you still ban people for playing the game correctly?

I still don't care about a random generic fps

Also thanks for showing you and people who like this game are faggots

4gigs of bikinis and ass fucking boice

Where the fuck do I buy these swimsuits

>You might also note that Team Killing has been removed for public matches
>b-but mu swimsuit

They should be the ones apologizing. Shit dead game is shit and dead.

I'm gonna miss team killing shitters who party chat with Jason.