Any Good Free MMOs?

I'm looking for a good free MMO, tried TERA and it was boring. Any alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofreckoning.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World of Warcraft

You retarded or something? What kind of shit do you want in an mmo?

>Free
>MMO
>Good
Pick ONLY 2

Free MMOs have the absolute worst community ever which defeats the whole purpose of playing a MMO. Do you really want to play a free MMO filled with BRs, Russians, and every third world fuck and bot in existence?

Wildstar
SecondLife

>Implying any of the pay to play MMOs are good

Secret World Legends
combat's shit but the story and atmosphere's great.

>implying any video games are good
name 1 good video game, you can't.

Halo 2

Solitaire

Which MMO has the best story?

TERA has arguably the best combat and world in an MMO. The world feels dynamic, each zone is different and feels alive rather than just shit placed there. The animations for spawns and shit are also really cool and reminiscent of what it was going to be at one point prior to being TERA.

Guild Wars 2 has been pretty damn fun, and has a new expansion coming out relatively soon. The story is ass but the gameplay is pretty fun and it has an incredibly helpful community.

Theres a ton of decent ones, and even WoW can be free2play if you farm gold and get your tokens. Check out Blade and Soul, or Vindictus, or TESO.

What do you like doing in an MMO? Do you prefer PVP, raids, housing, crafting, what? Give us something instead of this generic ass "gibmmopls""

DCUO is pretty fun.

Blade and soul

more like pick one

Tera looks like washed up bullshit, it aged like milk thanks to the "we're wow but with lolis" style.

Is this good?

I never played a MMO until I played it the other day. I just want something that has good environments and at least ok combat with interesting worldbuilding.

shit
even more shit

face it, video games are not good at all. get a new hobby you fucks.

Tera is coming to consoles and I think mobile.

Blade and soul has great music.

It's ok if you're not expecting it to be like RO.

Like i did.

>Guild Wars 2 has been pretty damn fun, and has a new expansion coming out relatively soon. The story is ass but the gameplay is pretty fun and it has an incredibly helpful community.
How can someone lie this much?!

no

FFXI has some good private servers.

Plus FFXI is on sale for 10 bucks on steam right now. You don't even need steam running to play it. Registration's a bitch but the game is legit fun if you're looking for an alternative to Wow clones and the like.

The only thing i can recommend you is WoW private servers. Some are less pay2win than official F2P mmos.
You have like 3-4 decent versions to choose from.

Nope. Dead pve and pvp content. They held a new player event like a month ago that gave players the ability to hit level cap in like a day but it didn't make anyone stick. They realized the game was dying right after they released it so now it's a dress up cash-grab.

your moms a whore

best f2p mmo out right now: gw2
would i recommend playing f2p mmos at all? absolutely not

and your mom is sucking me off right now

really tickles my mind why you are here...
ah yes, the pol shitposter. here to spam jew, cuck, sjw trash?

MMOs are literally pic related. No socialization, everything is instanced, people wait for queues, it's just fucking garbage.

well your dad's sucking me off faggot

I'll take a Free Good please

Dota2

Phantasy star online. The first one.

>tfw it got axed
>only private server is in chinese

path of exile

l o l

Duel Links

Then how do I experience social interaction through MMO?

Lately the only MMOs I play I end up playing with my fiance and for people playing completely solo without at least one person to play with OR meet up at a certain level/endgame sucks.
I've been there and if there's no friends initially I just don't play

discord

Invent time travel

>Chinese private server is based on the Aeria Games version instead of the latest JP client
FUCK YEAH 24/7 SUGI GOLD

it was the same back then too except instead of waiting for queues you were waiting hours for a boss to respawn

I miss Warhammer Online.

hows rift these days?

cash grab and but kinda populated. Make sure you spend 30 - 60 dollars for each expansion and new set of sub-classes so you can stay relevant.

>best class system of any MMO
>best lore of any fantasy universe
>fun as fuck large scale open world pvp
>rushed to compete with WotLK
>Crashed and burned from launch bugs because of above

Fuck I miss it too

Cave Story

wait there's a private serb? Any way to get in?

Using Unreal Engine 3 for a MMO was a huge mistake

Nice trips
Im pissed I missed out on this, found out about it within the last month or so of it's lifespan so I didn't even bother. Are there no private servers? I'd like to try it out

There is but don't bother because the chink version has way less content than JP

Warframe

There is literally no good free MMO's just play an rpg or something else.

returnofreckoning.com

dfo, osrs, tera, wow pserver

Downloaded tera. Started it up and it crashed on the make your toon screen.

Downloaded warframe. Let the beggining dialogue go and walked away for a bit came back to a mission failed and in a ship that i couldnt do jackshit with.

Ncsoft killed city of heroes and im still mad but at least that and the month i played that shitstain of a game called world of walking didnt fuckup that spectacularly. Hell, firefall never did that and it was a poorly maintained game.

I fucking bought TERA for 50 bucks and paid 4 months of sub. Damn Koreans, that was the last time I got tricked. If you don't count Archeage because that one was free since day 1

So how dumb are you lo waste your time in a games board?

user are you making me want to fap again

There is no good F2P MMO
Wildstar was the only decent one with some actual endgame content and not P2W, but it's dead

are you retarded

Play SWGEmu if you like sandbox MMOs and Star Wars.