>>388562858

No.

This thread is now about my waifu and best cat, Felicia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou_ZCMiup6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big titties without gravity is are like cookies without chocolate chips

>157 people

i mean if there was at least 1k maybe

>there aren't enough people; therefore, I wont play it.

The vicious cycle.

but they're mid swing and held up by magic kitty pasties

if you are going to do x1 rates then you better have the amount of people you need for x1 rates

Perfect?

You don't want to play original Maplestory with the original rates. It's fucking broken, even compared to later versions of Maplestory

>Mages can't miss. They literally can't. Not that it is statistically improbable. There is literally no calculations that determine a mages accuracy.
>Spears do 1.20 times more damage from stabbing, but out of the three swinging animations, two are slash, one is stab, so you will do less damage than a sword that gets x1 attack from all animations.

Tons of others, but I don't care. Here is a cool video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou_ZCMiup6Y

I thought she was mai waifu!

It's been so long
Thank you op, time for nostalgia.

You sir, have excellent taste, but she is mai waifu.

Oh well.

I can only imagine how unkept and smelly you are in real life

I'm sure she has enough love in her heart for everone who considers her their waifu.

Not like we're ever going to rush to put kittens in her anyway.

Mildly scruffy. Do shower twice a day though.

Healthier? I guess that would be true. No gravity = no back stress.

As opposed to how smelly he is in fake life?

Where's maple story 2 already? NEXT!

>Players Online: 156

You are an idiot.

We already had MapleBeta which was basically the same thing, and it never took off.

This garbage won't be any different. Vanilla servers will never work unless they have the original GMS population, and that's impossible for any private server to achieve. Playing MapleGlobal is a complete waste of time.

At first I was pretty bummed out she wasn't going to be in MvCI, but then as more details and video started rolling out I was actually sort of relieved.
They're probably make her non-viable again or give her a mandatory costume overhaul and slap her in a burka or the nun outfit, but remove all crosses.

>tfw no idol game with Felicia as a character
I want to help her achieve her dream.

I am mildly curious how MvCI is doing.

Remember to keep reporting the Felicia spammer. He's just spamming to keep his private server shill thread alive.

>tfw Felicia will never get her own game

Too late, already downloading it.
You can't stop me from wasting my time.

I'd give it a play at least.

You'd think the Idolm@s folks could swing a cameoslot...

Ain't even him. Just bored.

Can you use the cash shop and other cosmetic shops, free or via donation? I miss old ms but I hated how they had the cash shop there just to tease how less ugly my character could look but can't.

Free cosmetic just makes everyone look like a fucking clown. Base gear look is where nostalgia is at.

No.

Hm, you did succeed in getting the thread autosaged.

Jedah is fucking amazing conversion, even considering having to tone down the self-mutilation feeling of his moves. If the whole game was like him, would be great.

That's good I suppose.

The series getting good representation might see a new one made even after the bullshit...

Though, really that's a very possible monkey's paw.

post IGNs

XxX_Sasuke420_XxX

>you're only gonna find one item every never
I got a chuckle out of that.

>you're only gonna find one item every never
This. It's nearly impossible to fund any classes because of retarded drop rates, unless they plan on normal attacking for 2 eternity.

Alright, I'm done.

Good night you fucks.

>BRAAAAAP

thank you for the cute and a few semi lewds

no because the newest versions are better and even then, maplestory isn't a very good game
it's just a grind so you can get slightly stronger so you can grind somewhere else, the gameplay is just pressing the same button repeatedly for 1000 hours and it doesn't have any depth besides "put point into best stat"

i know you could boil a lot of games down like that but besides the exploration (which i enjoyed and is why i played it back in the day) there really isn't anything else. the story is practically nonexistent, all of the characters are bland one note NPCs that only exist to give you shitty quests or buy/sell things (if that, a lot of them do nothing at all), the world is a mishmash of different things with no real theme and there's no vanity system in place to let you show off armors and clothes you collect (instead you have to buy ridiculously expensive cash shop clothes)
there really isn't a whole lot to maplestory and it only got as much attention as it did because of its unique "2D mmo" concept