Fire Emblem Warriors

Hahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, whoever directed this game should be canned.

Look at that "All Star" roster!

can't wait to play it

It's incredibly disappointing.

> 25 characters
>only 15 are so far revealed
everything is fine

Sup Forums is literally always wrong, without exception

25 character cards basically confirms a 25 character roster. There's 16 characters right now including Robin (female), who I assume will have a separate card.

So 9 characters left. One is guaranteed to be Tiki because amiibo. There's also still two donut steels that will be probably be playable as well. So that leaves six characters left we don't know at all. If the layout of that poster means anything at all it looks like there will be two more for Awakening at most. Two more for SD (besides Tiki). And then one each from Birthright and Conquest. Though no room for Azura which is weird. There could also be no more for Awakening and instead four more for SD, but I don't see that happening.

My only guess as to why they are focusing on Awakening/Fates so much is because they wither want to sell DLC out the ass or make a separate game.

Why not both?

How do you know that NPC's won't get character cards?

So you just don't understand how Musou DLC traps work, do you

It's possible, but that either means there's no more playable characters besides Tiki or there's a pathetically small amount of NPCs in the game.

and i was told sonybros was the worst fanbase

>no Azura
>no Tharja
Can't wait for the tears.

No Lyn is just baffling.

but they are. This thread is proof.

The more I hear about this game the more worried I get. I don't even care about Azura or Tharja, but if they're not in the base game it's obvious what's going to happen.
>DLC Pack 1: Awakening focused with Tharja as the main attraction.
>DLC Pack 2: Fates focused with Azura as the main draw.
>DLC Pack 3: Shadow Dragon focused as obligation.

No Ike, no Roy, no Hector, no Lyn, no Alm, no Celica. No other games represented until the sequel. So make sure you good goys buy it so it gets one.

I can guarantee you Azura will be in the game.
She's a top 10 most popular girl and is the main girl of Fates

Its really not.
The only people who actually care about Fire Emblem are Westerners who actually think a random protag who shares the "main character" role with another protag from Fire Emblem SEVEN actually matters in the grand scheme of the series.

Its only Westerners who consider Lyn their version of Marth, their first main character introduced to them from the series.

If anything she will be DLC bc KOEI knows you normies will pay for her.

>tripfag
That tells you all you need to know.

el oh el. nintendo defense force full effect and even defending DLC -- again

Lonely as ever, aren't you venom?

Venom theres nothing wrong with having a cast hats all Awakening and Fates, the best two recent Fire Emblem games

weebs gas yourselves

What fire emblem game let you dream of kids as cute girls?

Kill yourself

Whats the problem?

What games let me be Lucina?

L

codename steam

U

C

I

YOSHI

I disagree. I think they'll use the other games for packs.
>1: Path of Radiance
>2: Fates or Awakening
>3: Radiant Dawn
>Expansion: Blazing Blade and Binding Blade

>game actually has fire emblem mechanics instead of just being a musou with FE characters
>the roster is dogshit

They were so close to having a good game. Why the fuck did they limit it to just three games? It's not like people don't know the random fucks from the other games, I'm sure more people play Heroes than the number of people who are gonna play this.

Kill yourself

all the good characters are there

WHERES MY BOY

Lyn is the most popular female character in the ENTIRE series. If that doesn't matter for anything, I don't know what does. How does she make it into Smash (an assist trophy, but still) but not the fanservice dynasty warriors clone. Honestly, the thing that bothers me most isn't that she isn't included, it's that who they did include doesn't really make sense. If it's just gonna be main characters, fine, but why is Cordelia there then? If you're just gonna take the most popular people how can you justify no Tharja? I'll reserve some judgement until we know the full roster, but right now there's no logic to it.

Christ how can you mess up a roster this bad? There's 14 games out right now and they pick from three of them cause the Japs love those three games

This pandering shit needs to stop

N

I am happier than ever.

A

I warned you, Jonathan.

fix the garbo gameplay and slow down first

Woah, thats fucking terrible.

Berserk Musou shits over this.

Project X Zone
Codename Steam
Super Smash Bros for the 3DS and Wii U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Warriors

Where the fuck is EIK

>The two royal families of Fates: featuring Lucina

>tripfags making threads

who the fuck is responsible for this

Couldn't care less for this stupid ass musou anyway. How come people like this button mashing excuse of a game?

Are they serious?

>2004 + 13
>people are still using the button mashing excuse
There really is more to it than that. Keeping territories and allies safe, for starters.

>nuFefags will eat this shit up

Why is Lyn so popular?

Babby's first waifu.

Not even looking but it's probably Corrin, Robin, Chrom, Lucina, and some musou originals.

>First character you see in game
>She's talking to YOU
>She's clearly thirsty for you
>Swordmaster stand in, everyone loves swordmasters
>Dress that shows serious leg

Musou gameplay is inherently garbage

She lacks the "iconicness" of Marth that would give her the status of an acceptable entry standalone--if she were in, people would expect more not nu-FE stuff and get mad when it doesn't happen.

This game is going to bomb on launch. There's one thing that will kill it more than the roster, voice acting, anything; Super Mario Oddysey. It will come out one week before that game, people will obviously buy that game over this anytime.

FEW has been one of the poorest planned out titles I've seen with Nintendo. Of course nothings going to topple the mess that was #FE

>first character you see on what was probably the first fe you played
>neat 'nothing personnel' sprite animations
>10/10 attire

how is it hard to understand? lucina's popularity is much more questionable

Shaping up to be one of the worst musou spinoffs ever made. The Spin offs made for Berserk, Attack on Titan, Zelda, Fate series, they were far better than this and had fluid animation. This game looks like a souless cashgrab as opposed to Hyrule Warriors. Definately will be skipping this release.

The west is just as much to blame for Awakening and Fates popularity. If not more.

>Niggas act like Ike won't be in the game
>mfw

>devs have made it repeatedly clear it's only Fates, Awakening, and Shadow Dragon
>still think Ike will be in