Did you have a brother or sister that you played videogames with when you were growing up, Sup Forums ?

Did you have a brother or sister that you played videogames with when you were growing up, Sup Forums ?

If you did, what was it like? How did your family nembers react to your gaming hobby in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/A1kk.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what happened? Did his japanese ex-wife lie to him about the miscarriage and she actually aborted it or what?

Not entirely the thread topic but yeah, looks like she lied about the miscarriages but the way he worded it made it sound like she was never pregnant in the first place and told him she was. Because he was in the U.S or not in Japan at the time she would tell him she's preggers because one anchor baby was enough and then she just conveniently "lost them" before the pregnancy would start to show.

I have both an older brother and older sister that I played video games with. My brother introduced me to games when I was very small, SNES specifically. As we grew up, my sister and myself got into Final Fantasy and my brother played a lot of madden.I also have a little brother who's i'd play MvC2 and CAP v. SNK with a bit. As for how my parents felt, there were six of us total so anything to keep us quiet for a while was a godsend to my mom.

I had an older sister and we played the shit out of Super Mario 3 every weekend

>I was always Luigi

Did you play the SMB 3 battle mode? That was the shit. I played that with a friend and every once in a while his little bro would come play with us too.

Well you were lucky. My mom was always pissed off at me playing games instead of going outside.

Story?

It's copypasta

Oh wow, is this for real? ENB - you were always so pure...

my whole senpai played rock band 1, we ended up scoring in the top 10 on the leaderboards overall

__ ____ ____

No particular story to it but let's just say those two are a VERY close brother and sister.

Unfortunately it's real.

Anyway on topic, I had an older brother who played some fighting games, mostly Tekken, Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat with me.

People in southern states fuck their siblings. More news at 11.

I used to play halo 2 with my older brother behind my parents backs because muh violence and whatever. It was the shit because that was the only thing I could beat him at. Also system links. Then he stopped playing and went on to be a well adjusted person while I got Xbox live and had a grand time for most of my formative years.

My brother, we played:
>crash team racing
>metal slug x
>crash bash
>Gran Turismo
>Twisted Metal 2
>Ehrgeiz
>bust a move 4
It was alway a really good time, best fun I've had gaming.

Little brother, three years younger. We still routinely play co-op video games. Now just imagine two grown men, one of them in their 30s, playing Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) co-op.

>tfw you will never fuck you siblings
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. WHY WAS I BORN ALONE

I can understand if two attractive siblings have sex with each other, but that guy is ugly and she is pretty cute.

what im getting from this is ENB is fucking his sister. is that correct?

>she is pretty cute
Indeed.

Halo 2 was great in co-op man, sounds like a good time.
>senpai
I think you meant "family" there.

Also I forgot that me and my brother also used to play Timesplitters 1 and 2 in co-op. It was the best shit, too bad he wasn't really gaming when Future Perfect came out because that game was the bomb.

I had an older sister who I'd play some games with. Mostly casual stuff like Mario Party and Animal Crossing, but it was fun none the less. Animal Crossing was especially cool because you'd hear from villagers what happened when you were gone. So they'd talk about how she helped them with chores or other shit. It was pretty neat. My sister is still a casual and has basically just dabbled in shooters like Halo Reach and Borderlands. We haven't played anything together since maybe 2008 or something. My family in general is pretty cool with my hobby. My dad used to play old arcade games like Galaga and Pacman, so he generally understands the appeal. For him, so long as I'm not wasting away and still keep going forward with my life/career, he thinks it's fantastic that video games serve to keep me happy. He may not fully understand what I'm playing or doing, but he's cool with it since he knows I enjoy it. My mother also grew up with older games, stuff like Castlevania (the first) and Wolfenstein. She's always been into horror and exploration-based stuff, so once she saw games like Fallout 3 and Silent Hill, she started to watch me play them. Now, it's like a family activity that her and I will go through new stuff she's interested in. For example, we recently went through and beat Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy, Dying Light The Following, the new Prey, and REmake. It's fun, I play the game and she'll boss me around telling me where to go or how to do puzzles. I had her try driving in Uncharted and she actually did decently, it was fun to watch.

In general, my family is supportive of my hobby since they know I'm still going forward with my career. So long as I'm happy and don't become a neckbeard shut-in, they're totally cool with it.

Well, maybe? You see, back in 2016 an "associate" of him leaked a bunch of stuff about his family and told that the "miscarriages" were made up by the wife, that his sister and him have a weird and unhealthy relationship and that she's been in the nuthouse. Of course back then it was lmao anonymous source on Sup Forums but the man himself confirmed the miscarriages being made up by the wife and in recent streams he started a weird tangent about brother/sister incest so it wouldn't shock me if he ended up coming out of the closet about the incest thing soon as well. Whatever it is, their relationship is not healthy.

Your brother and you have a pretty solid taste in games. I liked the Twisted Metal series a lot as well.

Are you me?

Obligatory
webm.land/media/A1kk.webm

My brother was never really into video games, that's why I usually sweeped the floor with him in games like Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart. His favorites were Gran Turismo, Colin McRae Rally, Flatout and San Andreas. Doubt he has much time these days to play any games

I suppose I was. My sister and I are still close and sperg out at each other still about JRPG's and the like, my brother had a couple of kids and I don't keep in touch as much as I really should. The little brother became a well adjusted member of society but still occasionally dicks around with MMO's I hear. A little story I just remembered:
>2008
>In college
>I'm really into computers and technology and shit
>Learn how to connect a wiimote to my laptop via bluetooth
>I'm dicking around with some settings in Half-Life and the controller and decide to let my litte brother play
>I don't quite remember what lead up to me letting him play, but he was playing Half-Life on my laptop
>With the Wiimore and nunchuck
>I think it's the silliest shit, and try to get him to play with M+KB
>He refuses and says he likes the Wiimote better
>eventually I show him how to save when I want my laptop back
>He saves over my file I was halfway though
>I still haven't picked it up since.

Mixed feelings here desu.

My older sister (one year older) was my co-op partner for many games growing up.
Pretty much everyone in my family played video games except for my oldest sister, but I was still known to be the biggest fanatic.

I played LAN with my little sister and father sometimes.
>Duke Nukem 3D
>Battlefield 1942
>Star Trek Elite Force
>No One Lives Forever 2
>Civilization 4

Tell me about your sister, user. Is she attractive?

What games did you play in co-op?

I played Half-Life coop with my younger brother when it was released.

And when I say coop, I mean one of us controlled the mouse and the other the keyboard.

It was a fucking mess, but it was fun as fuck and we became pretty good at some point.

I used to live with 2 of my cousins a younger grill and an older chad alpha type motherfucker who fucks almost every weekend.
The chick liked grinding games and is playing Warframe and the chad alpha dude liked C&C and tactical shooters hated COD and Battlefield for some reason. He stopped playing when he got engaged though.

whattt??
she is so fucking asking for it

I used to play with my sister everyday, but she stopped caring about videogames when she turned 18. I honestly don't know can a person change so drastically in just two months, and i'm not talking about her becoming a more mature person, it's like she forgot most of the time we spent together playing.
I really miss those days.

Who are you talking about?

Marcus "Epicnamebro" Sanders.

EpicNameBro

My dad and I played all the DKC games when I was a kid. It was cool.

Thirst for source

Dude if Marcus boned his sister...I don't know. He would basically win back my respect.

>Be a stupid faggot weeb with yellow fever
>Be an English teacher in Japan, one of the shittiest jobs imaginable
>So fucking stupid enough to fall for the Asian wife meme

Hope this stupid fuck is still miserable. What a fucking retard.

Yes, my older brother is very into video games and anime. After 4 years away at college for CS, he dropped out and decided that he wants to major in English instead. So now he lazes around all day playing weeaboo shit and then goes to work at a grocery store to save money. Oh yeah, on his twitter he calls himself genderqueer and I found pictures of him cosplaying as some anime girl No, he's not hot, and no, I'm not posting pictures

So I pretty much hate him for being such a worthless fucking waste of space. My mom never liked video games because muh christianity and my dad plays games but probably regrets it because my brother is a failure.

My brother, half sister and half brother loved playing Melee and double dash.

My half sister had a crazy stupid Sheik, She's now a model, I wish we weren't related

My sister is just as into games as I am. Lots of great memories playing stuff on the wii, we used to fool around with second base type stuff but it kind of fizzled out as we both got older. She keeps wanting to spend the weekend with me (currently at college) to "check out the switch" but I know she wants to do more

If I did this to my sister she would go apeshit, and then never speak to me.

Spot the virgins

She kinda looks like a girl version of me, so I don't think so.

>i am an actual virgin
>didn't quote me

loser

If that's them, then yeah they're totally boning.

@388578484
dont reply to me ever again

>crazy sister fucks you after your wife cheats on you
This is actually kinda hot.

This. Weebs don't understand that they can never be happy. If they were normal the relationships would work out.

Who did the wife cheat on him with?

It's never been outwardly said, but in a few of the streams he hinted at a black friend who used to be very close and he no longer speaks with him. No clue if it's related to the wife thing.

Kellogg was the only good Souls Youtuber.

>she almost entirely closed down her web presence after some fag from /vg/ started IRL stalking her and her bf

;_;

>women youtubers

This can't be fucking real

Nani?

One older brother. I played almost everything he played, because he got into vidya at like 15 when I was 12-13, so I just played whatever he did. It was really fun. Its like playing an MMO with someone and leveling up at the same time.

Parents tried to control it, only letting us play ~2 hours a day but we always played more. I'd say we were addicted back then, even though we played sports and had friends and all that jazz

As we grew up we played different stuff, we occasionally co-op stuff now

Fuck off, cuck.

I think she used to "help him out" before he met his now-ex wife. Think about it, he's an incredibly nice guy and probably a good big bro as well but awkward ugly and dorky weeb. So his sis probably gave him a little rub and tug every now and then or at least they both fantasized about it if they did not act on it. The leaker said that his ex-wife was "in actual danger from the sister" due to how overprotective she is of Marcus and now that she's gone, she essentially acts as the mother for his kid and I think she probably enjoys the scenario where she gets to be the mommy to his brother's child, even if it's indirectly like this. She probably was jealous of the ex-wife the whole time she and marcus were married.

Well at least you turned out alright.

t. Marcus

LOL, he doesn't have any black friends you stupid retard

Some nobody from local neighborhood.

Umm... racist much?

I've done a lot of self improvement since I discovered he's a waste of life, so I guess he helped me out in that respect.

>he hinted at a black friend who used to be very close and he no longer speaks with him

He no longer speaks to him because the black friend went to the big KFC in the sky. Pancreatic cancer.
I don't know if you were doing some BBC meme but IF the wife cheated it would probably be with another asian because she was in Japan while he was in the U.S trying to get visas for her and their daughter. The cheating is POSSIBLE but not mentioned by either the leaker or Marcus so it's plausible but unconfirmed.

>Lol he doesn't have any black friends.
Wrong, he had at least two. One of them died shortly after the release of DS3 and the other was an Kenyan african who was studying where Marcus was and disliked african americans and the overall nigger culture. He talked about him in his "Crushing Battle Chat" Demon's Souls series.

The other black friend he talked about during one of his 2016 Dark Souls 3 let's play series and his most recent Dark Souls 3 series as well. When he got to Dark Firelink he held a silent moment in rememberance of his departed niggo friend.

I used to sort of look up to him. I subscribed to his channel back in 2011 when he first started making videos, I was 18. Things sure do change.

>after some fag from /vg/ started stalking him and her bf
How do you know it was from /vg/?

When did Sup Forums become a den of gossip hens?

>Chris also once argued with a huge black guy named TJ while playing Yu-Gi-Oh. When they started talking about how Chris would never get laid, Chris yelled, "I'm going to smack your effing face down!" As TJ stood up like he was going to beat Chris's ass, Chris shrunk and whimpered "I mean your face down monster...."

Fucking niggos.

Huh? What are you talking about?

What else are we supposed to talk about? Video games?

Oh my bad, thought you were talking about ENB.

that bitch looks evil

>gook
>have adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister
>play games/watch anime since young age
>still do
>decided to skip uni and work in family business
>will probably make more than most people here
>no work yet for a whole so just sleeping in, playing games, watching anime
>go korea/nipland once a year
>quietly weebs out
>buys ching chong clothing that makes her look like literal IRL animu girl
>just a good girl in general
she's perfect and cooks for the house now. pls take care of your little sisters

But is there anything more

Your parents are LITERAL cucks lmfao

My sister loved playing the plane minigame against me in Sly 3. We also played Chulip together.

pls adopt me

i'll think about it if you're a cute girl ;)

She's not evil just kind of a tramp.

Heh, I remember having to call my mother to help me in Onimusha 2 where you had the annoying door opening sequence where you have to rotate two anslog sticks simultaneously and I couldn't do it alone for some reason.

fuck

How many years is it now that you've been posting this picture, user?

imma cash her outside

>webm.land/media/A1kk.webm
Its a malicious link you autists, why wouldn't he just put the webm in his thumbnail? don't fucking go to it.

>tfw no sister to give your autistic ugly-ass some cummies.

you are retarded

Keep samefagging your generic replies autist

I honestly don't even know who you're accusing me of being, I just came here to call a retard retarded

>asian wife meme
>married 5 years with chinese
>got baby on way
>happy as never before

Sorry can't relate. If you getting korean slut instead o kind, pretty and smart chinese waifu than u asked for being fucked

Half-sisters used to have a GameCube, but we didn't play it much. they had smash and Mario games, and we were all competitive.

Its got audio you fucking newfag autist

b-by the gods...

Anyone else ever do stuff with a family member? I had a moment with a second cousin at a big reunion thing when I was a teenager (just kissing/touching)