If Metroid had gotten the BOTW treatment it would be the best game ever made

If Metroid had gotten the BOTW treatment it would be the best game ever made.

Prove me wrong.

>¡Wow!

>women shouldn't cry

Ebin.

>chan! chan!
Is Machated /ourguy/?

Funny thing is that this is the most interesting Zelda I have seen. I actually did have an emotional connection seeing her failures.

If Metroid got a zero suit third-person survival horror with jiggle physciss it would be the best game every made

Also funny is Samus worthy of commentary after Other M.

>¡Wow!

>Zelda isn't allowed to cry when her entire kingdom is destroyed and all of her friends and family are killed

>we will never genocide all metroid fans

>blonde hair blue eyed person speaking Spanish
Nope, try rewriting that comic in Norwegian.

Women aren't allowed to show emotion you misogynist shitlord

Not sure how you would apply the "BOTW treatment" to Metroid, but anything with an open word is an immediate sell for me.

botw was a good game and it's zelda it's one of the best in the franchise

also even if samus' personality is still very vague, she'd never act like such a bitch

You've basically described Resident Evil Revelations, you know.

You have to source me, alumox doesn't turn anything up

Y-you're joking, right? She was the most whiny bitch piece of shit in the entire game. Her voice-acting was so goddamn grating that I had to mute the fucking TV every time her stupid face came on.

God, you Sup Forumsirgins. You'll fall in love with anything that has anything resembling an ass.

Getting the BOTW treatment means actually getting a next gen installment.

We haven't had a Metroid game released on top tier hardware since SUPER.

>the world is ending and it's partially her fault
>I can't believe she'd cry wowow

>samus is the one to talk after her latest embarassing appearance
>not to mention criticizing a goddamn teenager for crying

>you'll fall in love with anything that has anything
He said he found her interesting, as in a Zelda with actual characterization.

>He thinks that OOT Zelda doesn't have characterization
>He thinks Tetra doesn't have characterization
>He thinks TP Zelda doesn't have characterization
>He doesnn't think that SS Zelda is one of the best girls in any game ever

What's interesting about the "wahhh i'm a useless cunt until the very last minute" trope?

>SS Zelda is one of the best
let me stop you right there
manipulative bitch and her dyke guardian were the worst characters besides groose. dont let the memes fool you.

I'm not agreeing with the other user, but he never said the others have 'no' characterisation, he personally thinks this one is most interresting

A subjective opinon you're mistaking as fact

wow!
badass!

badass people don't cry

please play battleborn

Fine, it was unnecessary hyperbole, though I'm unsure of what characterization there is to speak of in TP Zelda and that's my favorite Zelda game. Still it was solid characterization nonetheless.

Except BOTW is one of the worst incarnations of the character ever.

Samus isn't Link.

I don't think her game can as comfy as his.

>Characters like Samus or Lara Croft cry when under emotional duress whiles till being badass warriors
>SJW throw a fit
>Nintendo releases yet another rescue the princess game
>SJW love it

Because 99% of women cry when under duress. People like these fantasy games when the characters can at least reflect reality in their personalities.

Or we could settle with the slew of garbage being thrown our way, like the new uncharted game.

>goose
>bad character

Opinion r

Getting the "BOTW treatment" wouldn't even make sense for Metroid. It was Zelda that started with the whole trend of having a freeform world with parts gated by items/quests. Metroid essentially followed that model but instead concentrated on being a sidescroller that lets you explore systems of caves without Zelda's overworld.

It already did. It was bad. Enjoy your trash, motherfucker.

>groose
>not the future ruler of grooseland and ancestor of "hyrule"

>OoT
She had maybe 2 scenes with actual characterization.
>SS Zelda is one of the best girls in any game ever
pic very related

Can someone explain this comic to me? What does she mean "story made game"? I seriously don't fucking get this shit. Is that why it's a meme?

>typing out the stuttering

>open world metroidvania
you have super downs