Is it?
You can say video games are art or not but it doesn't really matter either way

Because that's unrealistic.
pffffftttt

Among normies GoT is considered art, yes

technically right is art too

vIdEo GaMeS ArEn'T ArT

>still shots from a larger cinematic work
>one is driven by a deep and complex narrative that explores themes of war, love, and destiny, while managing to evoke strong emotion and consistently surprise/engage the audience
>one is a toy for 15-year-olds

Both are consider art. They are both cinema.

see

GoT, the show, literally rides the coattails of works like Warcraft for it's themes and aesthetics; which is fine by me because I like them.

However, since GRRM has been out of the loop, because the fat fuck can't finish a book, the show has gone full copycat; and I expect season 8 to be a cinematic version of running ICC in WotLK.

>Two still shots from a larger sequence look vaguely similar to this children's toy commercial so they're the same lmao

>GoT show
>deep and complex narrative that explores themes of war, love, and destiny, while managing to evoke strong emotion and consistently surprise/engage the audience

I mean, if you were talking about the books I would reluctantly accept it, but the show is garbage. Literal garbage appealing to the lowest denominator.

Cinema has nothing to do with deep and complex narratives.

>the left is considered art
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who the fuck considers Game of Thrones art?

>still manage to bump into toy for 15 year olds' visual territory

REARY made me thing

how about i fuck your deep and complex boipussy

>back to Sup Forums with you

but really, GoT is shit. why would I want to watch a show where a character gets raped every two episodes.

whatchoo talkin bout willis

GoT is the biggest shit pile to reach this planet.
RIP CIA

I see what you did there

You sound afraid that you might enjoy it

Wow....
So THIS is the proof I had been waiting for....
I never thought I'd say it but....
Dota 2 is as artistic as The Big Bang Theory....

GODS I WAS BOAR THEN

Here's your (you)

I liked the show. Fight me, homo men.

That hasn't been the case for a few seasons.
The show had a huge backlash by feminists in season 5 for all the rape so they promised to severly downplay it in future seasons.
It's sort of funny how feminist the show has become over time. When it started it was the most popular with guys. Women did like it, but every woman I know who watched it hated all the sex in it.
Now guys have sort of turned against it while it's become super popular with women. Dany is like Wonder Woman levels of being a feminist icon. Plus every woman ever wants to fuck Jon Snow.

Neither are. They're entertainment.

Entertainment can be art, you elitist fuck. It might be bad art, but it is still art nonetheless.

No it's not. Entertainment can be made of art. Entertainment is not art. Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe you shouldn't have gone to college for an art degree.

They do, all undead have bright blue glowing eyes.

Wait, are you speaking from authority? Do you actually have an art degree? This is just priceless.

>one is driven by a deep and complex narrative that explores themes of war, love, and destiny, while managing to evoke strong emotion and consistently surprise/engage the audience
A shame we will never get anything on the tier of WotLK from blizzard ever again.

Don't mind me just posting real art.

WINE MORE LANCEL

>This is just priceless
What, you being so desperate to turn video games into art because you're tired of feeling like the man child you are? That's not priceless, that's just sad.

Don't reply to my post or my (You)s, artfag. I might be a NEET, but I'm way above you in the totem pole.

jesus fuck next week is gonna be a ride

BOW BEFORE YOUR KING
BOW YOU SHITS

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

scene of the century