After playing Breath of the Wild, I really wanted to try out some of the older titles...

After playing Breath of the Wild, I really wanted to try out some of the older titles. OoT is considered a N64 classic but I hear it has a huge negative reception. Should I still play this or give it a pass?

>OoT
>negative reception

Nigga what?

>negative reception
>egoraptor
You're a fucking idiot.

It's cool to shit on OoT nowadays but it's still a legitimately good game.

spbp
When someone has to play 400 different games across several let's plays, you kinda get the impression that their skills in certain genres deteriorate or cease to improve.

inb4 300 replies with

>I hear it has a huge negative reception

probably an egoraptor cuck or arin himself trying to stay relevant

>some people on the internet that I've never met shape my tastes in media to the point that I'll miss out on experiences just because a stranger says I should

would you just shut the fuck up and play them already? form your own opinion.

Yes it's aged horribly, whatever you do don't play it. Some who gives a shit nobody contradicting tuber is absolutely right. And the music sucks.

egoraptor already retracted basically everything he said in that video btw

it doesnt matter. he made the bait and everyone took it. Now it's one of the most famous game review videos there is cause you all gave him attention

The start is long and boring. The game is linear and formulaic. It was revolutionary at the time.
It's 7/10 at the moment.

Raymond and luigi keep bullying me

> (OP)
>Raymond and luigi keep bullying me
Stop being such a fucking faggot and suc their coxks

It was revolutionary for its time, but like most games of that era its aged really poorly and has been improved upon by the sequels, I'd recommend Twilight Princess as its basically Ocarina of Time but done better.

OOT is boring you wont like it if you play it now

>now you play as a wolf
no thanks

Sthaap! You are all banned!

back to plebbit with you

It has huge negative press from one guy specifically. Almost nobody agrees with Egoraptor.

Egoraptor is retarded lazy ass who squandered his potential 5 years ago.
His criticism OoT is mostly hugboxing and hypocritical.