Games Sup Forums made you buy that you didn't regret

>Hollow Knight
>STALKER
>FEAR
>Risk of Rain

I'm honestly playing Dark Souls for the first time and it has been a joy. New Vegas was also a total surprise to me but the best game that I'd have never played if it wasn't for the somehwat regular threads was Pathologic, that shit was a real ride

Most of my steam library

My girlfriend would like to thank you all for EDF 4.1

>RoR
>FEAR
>STALKER

yeah, no regrets here. undertale as well but i bought it the first few days Sup Forums was discussing it, so it was nice to talk about the game and ending when no one was shitting on it.

Honestly I bought NV because of Sup Forums and I just couldn't get myself immersed in it.

thanks, Sup Forums

The only game I bought on Sup Forums's recommendation was Gothic 2 and that sucked so I have never listened to Sup Forums again.

Sup Forums made me download ace of spades and that was ok

Fucking this
also EYE

>Have shit taste in games
>Pretend it was Sup Forums who had shit taste
You faggots meme that we hate video games yet we talk about good games every single day and when you tasteless faggots try them out you hate them and then go on meming that we all hate games because we rightly understand that ubishit and movie games are cancer incarnate

Dead thread as expected, but Sup Forums shillled me on this. Not a bad buy

Hotline Miami.

buy legend of grimrock 2 you faggots

Hollow Knight, MGS2 (didn't buy it but prior to hearing about it here I thought the consensus was it was the worst of the series), Planescape, Arcanum, Fallout

Only regret I have is Devil May Cry 4, got it as my first beat em up and I just didn't like the genre, so not really Sup Forums's fault.

Can you read? Are you autistic? Do you need help?

I guess I can't read. Apparently I'm a retard. Too long to delete my post, I'll let the record state that I am a retard who is too sleepy to read properly and too intent on shitposting to try harder

I love anyways user :)

No one makes me buy games but me. I buy them of my own volition

>Risk of Rain
>Banished

That's all I can think of at the moment. In general I don't listen to Sup Forums. I just come here to insult other people.

I WANT to like this game or be interested in it, but all the videos I just watched make it look boring

>I'm honestly playing Dark Souls for the first time and it has been a joy.
Wait until you get past Anor Londo, that's when the real fun gets going.

Honestly GOTY.

>Sup Forums says a game is shit and you avoid
>when you finally get around to playing it its great
Anything?

I can watch this for a day.

Every game Sup Forums has ever talked about that I've liked.
There is 0 value in Sup Forums's negative opinions, because too many shitposters are just being contrarian for the sake of replies.

>Terraria
>Risk of rain
>Factorio
>Space Station 13 (it's acutally free)
>openttd (also free)
>Zelda Breath of the wild

A lot of at-the-time obscure PSX RPGs.

Katamari Damacy
God Hand

Kirby Air Ride after I got a Wii.

Some DS games, especially Kirby Canvas Curse.

I imported Demon's Souls after seeing the first thread about it here.

Warned me about Bayonetta being shit on the PS3.

I have a vague recollection of playing Transformice somewhat drunk with Sup Forums.

Nethack.

Mostly I use Sup Forums to skip out on really terrible game mechanics, while ignoring opinions about a game's story. Also skipped Dragon Age 2, but it looked like a stinker from the start when they were going more for action and you couldn't choose your character's race from the start.

Already bought the first one and beat it, it scratched an itch but until somebody does a first-person dungeon crawler that REALLY improves on the 'ole formula I'm not going to bother.

Dragon Age Inquisition, but I got it after a bunch of patches + DLC and knew that I wasn't going to like some mechanics, a lot of truth in issues with the game but I enjoyed it and avoided trying to 'clear' the map because I was warned about the MMO-like filler shit it had on most of the maps. Also got the mod that made the fucking party banter work properly. It all worked out in the end.

literally all the shit stuff except RoR
memest shit game out there
shitest of all new-age iso-rpg
I bought HM because of Sup Forums
Planescape and Arcanum are at least better than Underfail
get rif of your delusions
"your own volition" is just a consequence of suggested behaviour patterns so not genuine
you are a meme
do you still read teenager magazines and jerk off the the photostories?
>Nethack
I just puked all over my monitor

Alpha Protocol
it has become one of my favourite games.

this is next on my list of games to check out

I really fucking love that game

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 1 and 2

RoR is legitimately trash, Hyperlight Drifter was also trash with false advertising.

Otherwise I have never been misled

Bait

>RoR is trash
De-fucking-lete this

Sorry you like regurgitated procedurally generated trash.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Mountain Blade
Red Faction: Guerilla

The Last of Us. It had a pretty solid single player experience with decent replayability ( outside of that first hour, fuck me, that drags on too long ) and the multiplayer was sublime and unexpected.

Dark souls, kept reading the demon souls threads then the Souls thread when the game was released. Got it on PC, and was hooked ever since.

Almost everything else was garbage though. Witcher, Dragon's Dogma, Nier, Deux Ex etc

darkest dungeon, enjoyed it