Can Lightning beat Tifa?

Can Lightning beat Tifa?

No because her games are shit.

FF7 is the same quality as FF13

Lighting has 3 shit games

No, but don't tell that to Lightning's creator.

Of course. Lighting is cosmic tier. Tifa is street level.

Literal Goddess vs Strong Martial Artist

Most certainly not where it matters.

I cant think of a shittier girl in FF history thats worse than Lightning.

That shitty boring bitch whose the MC of 6. Had to drop the game because she was such a horrible MC.

hopefully they both drop dead

Is power inversely proportional to tits and ass in FF?

I'm curious about who you think the main character of 6 was.

I want to ______ Tifa!

>MC of 6
>she

Are you sure you're thinking of the right game?

That chick who was the rep for ff6 in dissidia. She turns into a furry for her ult like zidane and kuja

BUILT FOR SEX

This dumb bitch terra

Terra, Yuffie, Selphie, Edea, Eiko, Lulu, Ashe, Penelo, Fang, Serah, Luna.

She has one shit game, one okay game, and one good game. None compare to VII though.

Nah, man. She was only "main" for like the first five hours of the game because she's relevant to the plot, then she's an optional side character.

Tifa will probably outlive every other FF girl in overall popularity vs flash-in-the-pan forced characters like Lightning. There is still new Tifa fanart (vanilla and otherwise) being produced, while Claire hasn't really added to her fanbase beyond the end of her installments.

>that lack of female figure
what the fuck were they thinking?

I liked yuffie... definitely not the prettiest girl but interesting back story

>he thinks Terra's the main character of FF6

Did you even play the game?

Yes.

>Lulu
>Worse than Lightning
kys

Edea is no a FF girl and even if she was she wouldn't belong on this list.

Terra and Yuffie also don't belong on this list. The rest is fine though.

Also the bitch from FFTA2. Forget her name.

RIKKU
I
K
K
UKKIR

I wonder what she looked like as a teenager

Yang could beat Tifa so probably. The real question is, can Yang beat Lightning?

Why is butts so low

Lightning is a goddess, she can do anything

Except win.

damn they really fucked up her face in this

Lightning still worse than those you retarded nigger

>Mah boy sucks so much he has his own tier
Well, fuck

Honestly the only memorable females in the series are Rydia, Terra, Celes, Realm, Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie, Beatrix, Garnet/Dagger.

i want to lick the lipgloss out of her lips

Cute Rat playable when?
Yes I know if we get another 9 character it will be Vivi.

There was nothing memorable about IX.

>that sash shit on squall

Enough with this. Squall's design was perfect without that crap.

>Edea
kill yourself

Other than being the second best of the 3D FFs

Sure there was. Zidane was one of the best main characters, Vivi is one of the best characters period, Steiner was amusing, the opening theatre sequence was a lot of fun, the soundtrack was absolutely fucking phenomenal, and the equipment system was perfect.

Unfortunstely, the entire cast outside of the main four + Freya was worthless.

You can see that in LR. Lumina is Lightning when she was younger and she looks more attractive. Guess she aged like milk a lot faster.

Well it's better than XII and everything that came after it, at least.

Terrible villains, and Quina was quite possibly the worst FF party member from any game.

And shit loads better than 8.

And that's where you're wrong.

the claim "better than 8" applies to every Final Fantasy, though

8 was fucking terrible. I'd rather play 2, or even 10 or 13, than 8.

What's the antifa of Tifa?

And Rikku, best character in X (>lulu>power gap>everyone else > shit >wakka)

Also Palom/Porom. Statues, mang.

This
Nope that would be you fren

True enough. Even Mystic Quest.

>arguing over which games are the worst in a series where the best game is barely decent
Never change Final Fantasy fans.

She's still the most pivotal character in the story. Protagonist and main character are two different things: I'd say FF6 has a protagonist (Terra) but many main characters (Celes, Locke, the Figaros etc)

Well I'm not going to bully you over your garbage taste if that's what you're expecting.

of course not, that's what we're doing to you

so 6,7 and 9 nailed it and the others had girls that were noncharacters or forgettable waifubait.

>Al Bhed's thinking their entitled to opinions.

yea, easy

My man, you like IX which is easily the most braindead game in the series. It doesn't have a single original idea to its name. The game is entirely derivative of what came before and despite that still manages to be worse than the games it rips off.

Celes is generally considered to be the main character, though personally I see it as being Locke.

But, as per the creaters, the whole point is that there was no single main character. Instead most of the characters got their time in the spotlight, and they wanted every character to feel equally important.

Of course, that didn't quite happen (Gau, Strago, Umaro, etc). But some of those just don't lend well to story focus.

good description of VIII, but you seem to have accidentally written IX instead of VIII! You might want to check your keyboard, that's a pretty bad typo!

Basically, it yeah.

>exdeath on top two games in a row

Very attractive. See lumina

While I hate 8, that description doesn't quite work.

8 had lots of original ideas in it and mechanical changes. The problem was that all those original ideas and mechanical changes were fucking terrible.

They actually worked pretty great and made the game far more malleable than any other in the series. But hurr let's just play the same regurgitated garbage instead.

Terra is only pivotal because all the events happening around her. She as a character does little. But this is a problem with many FF games. Cecil has the same problem in FFIV. He's basically an endless string of failures to change the outcome of events, then at the end he kills Zeromus because of a rock his brother gave him.

The only thing memorable about Garnet is her ass.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to get rid of a traditional equipment system in favor of that summon bullshit? The equipment system is a core staple of not only FF but all the best JRPGs.

Also, gun blades are fucking retarded.

I'd Bhed Rikku Al night long.

Mmm, dat travel outfit, tho. Love the corset style top over the blouse look, with the tight pants.

Junctioning gives you more flexibility and also adds an element of gain/loss for using magic because it temporarily affects your stats. They should have made the penalty a bit more harsh but it's still a good idea. The equipment systems in the majority of the games are too simplistic and leave less options available.

Many of the new ideas were actually good. What made FFVIII fail was them trying to force a love plot into Disk 3 when the story was all about three generations teaming up to defeat a witch. Remove Rinoa and focus more on Laguna and the game would basically be the best FF game by far.

Yes

Actually she could beat any FF protag since she becomes a literal demi-god by XIII-3

The love story would have been fine if they didn't lean as heavily into it. It should have been a subplot and not the focus of a good chunk of the game.

Too bad it doesn't look good in the actual game.

All I want is a cross between Materia and FF9's equipment system. That same equipment system is one of my favourite things about the FFT games.

>parroting parroted opinions like a sheep faggot

Never change Reddit.

Kitase said he wanted the love story to be the focus of the game, as he wanted there to be a big focus on love in FFVII, but it got removed from the game. This would have been fine, if he really did make the love story the focus. But in reality, the main story was about SeeD, Laguna and Squall teaming up to fight a witch. The love story was just forced into the game, as if its just filler to make the game longer. Or an afterthought. There's no real connection between the love story and the main plot except Rinoa was the child of a girl Laguna had a crush on. I mean, that's the kind of lazy writing you'd expect from a one episode character in Naruto.

But hey. This is the same team which made FFX. Where they expect you to think a couple teenagers flirting with each other and kissing once was so strong enough to made Tidus break through into reality.

How is pointing out the futility of arguing parroting anything? Unless you're claiming that people point out how stupid it is to argue in every FF thread. Then that is just confirming his point.

Love stories being the focus just ruin a lot of shit.

Man. 10 is almost as bad a game as 8. I actully couldn't even finish either of those games they were so bad.

Do they just remind you of how foreveralone.jpg you are?

Why was young Lightning so cute?

wheres the dump?

NO ASS
O

A
S
S

Serah>>>Lightning

Sure, but it just makes the story revolve around two people and it's retarded and discredits the rest of the characters.
There's nothing wrong with romance, but when it becomes the main element, it just sucks dick when in the context of an adventure story or something that isn't a better setting meant for it. Especially when you have more than two standout characters.

literally concave

I never got all the praise for VII, I mean, it's ok, got a good 2-3 hours of it bedore I got bored and dumped it somewhere. Can you please tell me what is it with the praise?

Love stories work just fine in other series. The Final Fantasy teams just can't write one to save their life. But then they can't write much of anything well.

Love stories also don't have to be the main focus. They can be supplemental and still impacting. See image. FInal Fantasy VIII tried to simultaneously make the love story an added side plot and also make it the focus of the main logo and ending FMV.

The majority of fans first Final Fantasy game. And got the most advertising of any JRPG sans Pokemon. And if you play it as an impressionable 12 year old, the dark setting and cussing makes it seem mature.

for many back in the day, it was the RPG that got them into the genre and the FF series. It's not perfect, but don't underestimate the power of nostalgia.

I love the game, but it ranks pretty low overall in my list of top FF titles as well as JRPGs. To each their own

>Palom/Porom
Only one of those was girl, and the fat that I can't remember which is means they probably weren't that memorable.

Boy I can't believe how much better Vaan's design is with the addition of a simple shirt.