What does Sup Forums think of Condemned: Criminal Origins?

what does Sup Forums think of Condemned: Criminal Origins?

I sent Jace Hall a private message on Facebook a year ago asking if anything happened with him giving out the Condemned IP. He said "Yes, but I cant talk about it". I can post proof if you actually care.

i had a good time playing this on 360. might have my kid play it one day

It. Is. Fan. Tastic.

Let me see proof

>Game
>It's a spooky thriller
>Game 2
>lmao super powers
What do we get in the sequel?

One of the last good horror games.

Monolith needs to make an FPS after Shadow of War

This series was a wild ride.

>a schizophrenic detective turned hobo with super powers has to stop a serial killer turned super villain because the Illuminati is fucking everything up

When's part 3?

Post proof, nagger.

Condemned was a fun game. Part 2 was interesting. Wish we got that on pc. I had some fun with the online portion.

Played this last month and i was surprised at how good the environments look
why can't monolith go back to horror?

The first one was amazing, the second one is better forgotten.

Like the Manhunt games.

Underrated game.
Wish they would revive the IP

aint this the game where you have to manually blink? who's fucking idea was that

wut
no

Krager, did you really have to delete that post?

I really enjoyed it except for the end, where it became a total shitshow. If they had made it even more schlocky it might have been entertaining, but the end just left a sour taste in my mouth after how tense everything else was.

>hobo jumps out at you and unloads his handgun
>it's super effective

FUCK YOU HOBO

Nah, that's last gen Alone in the Dark

I bought it on Steam during the summer sale.

Couldn't get past the shockingly bad graphics (even for the time) and the terrible movement. Haven't touched it after I beat the first level, but I haven't officially removed it from my backlog so I might give it another chance soon.

I will admit that I jumped like a little bitch at the first crack addict that fought me, though

I had fun smashing hobo faces, but what was the deal with all the dead birds?

SCP: Containment Breach.

And given the enemy in that game can only move when you can't see it, blinking is an actual mechanic.